• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What strange little rituals do you have?

Hey Kel i do the drink thing too, i have to drink with my meal, i cannot just eat and not have any drink.

My Clothes are in order of type and color.
Im the most anal retentive person You'll ever meet.
I also wont drink from cans if the ring pull isnt removed
Oh, one more thing, Each coat hanger on my clothes rack has to be 10cm apart from eachother.
*Sigh*

-Peace

Last edited:
I constantly crack my jaw and wrists. I cant help it. I try to stop and find myself doing it unconciously 5 minutes later.

I also kinda chew when there's nothing in my mouth.. but only when im stressing. AND I try to pick stuff out from underneath my fingernails, even if there's nothing there- It really pisses me off, too :X

When I change lanes I always try and avoid those reflector things that make a bump as you go over them.

I just remembered.
I eat meals in the following order,No exeptions.
Vegies,White meats,Red Meats.
Plus,I cant eat unless I have a glass of Coke to wash it down but I guess thats more addiction than habbit.

-Peace

I do the same thing when driving with those reflector things that go bumb. I have only missed them once i think.

And the same for me with the drink with my food, i cannot eat if i have nothing to drink during and afterwards. I drink so much water every day, like 6 glasses per meal or something.

The only thing I can think of is that whenever I close my front door, I always have to double check its locked properly - sometimes even triple check...

..maybe thats just paranoia from having been robbed in the past :\

oh, I also cannot eat without a drink too.

^^^^ Oh yeah the doors definantly, I always have to check that I have locked all the door before I leave.

I am also one of those people that whether at home on the cd player or whether it be the cd player in the car, the volume always has to be on an even number, and watch out anyone who jumps into my car and leaves it on an uneven number.

I also have to make my bed every morning, I can't stand getting into a bed that hasn't been made.

Can't think of anymore for now!!!! =D

Before the start of every weekend i have to say good bye to myself and see myself on monday.

des said:
whenever I am driving in a car that passes over an area of the road that is covered by shadow, I have to clench my toes.

I do this to and sometimes have to slow down for Post boxes, trees that cast shadows and other things that look human like :\ its realy bad cos i find that the inside of my shoes have worn out before the outside :) I also hide in my lane way to see f ppl are following.

i have the same routine for the shower. AND i do the newspaper thing too! didnt think anyone else did it.

and i used to have this thing where for example, i'd make my bed and there was a crease so i couldnt leave the room without fixing it or id rub out a bit on a drawing and it wouldnt be ALL gone so id do it again. theyre not too good examples but i'm sure everyone knows wat i mean. dont really do it anymore tho thank god.

=D =D =D =D =D

Oh my GOD!!.. You people are all seriously FUCKED UP!!!!

=D =D =D =D =D

(I can't make posts without even numbers of smiley faces, top and bottom and absolutly no spelling mistakes)....

Morrison's Lament said:

As soon as I touch something on my right, or with my right hand, I get this weird urge that I MUST do the equivalent on the left side before I can relax. Like if I touch a button on the right side of an elevator panel I lightly brush the left one before I step back.

I have the EXACT same compulsion! so weird (yet feels so right)
insane

I thought I was strange until I read this thread...

I still think I'm strange. But you guys are just fucking weird. ;)

Whenever I go out to do something important, stuff like that, I have to play the EXACT right selection of music to put me in the mood for it. It's caused me to miss busses before, and all sorts of stuff. ;)

-plaz out-

Hmm I never thought any of this was an issue, but perhaps I'm just as screwed up as well. ;)

*I must have at least 2 cigarettes on the way to work in the morning, no more than 30 mins apart.

*When I'm a passenger in a car I count various things along the side of the road such as lamp posts or houses. I usually count them in 2's, 3's or 5's. Even if I'm talking I have to do this.

*If I can't smell the fabric softener on my clothes after I've washed them I won't wear them.

*I get really panicky when I step on cracks on the footpath.

*I have to check at least 3 times before I go out of the house or wherever I am that I have my wallet, phone and keys with me otherwise I panic and scream and shout. I also check for these things at various times whilst I'm out.

I feel like quite a fucked up person now.

I always set my TV on sleep-mode before I drift off, silence is too loud :eek:

I cant walk into a supermarket and start at the end u first walk into (usually the part with veges and stuff) I have to start up the other end (usually the freezer isle)

I have a definate order of things to do in the shower as well. Shampoo, rinse, condition, shave, soap, rinse this has to b done in order

babu said:
I always set my TV on sleep-mode before I drift off, silence is too loud :eek:

I do that quite often, but I have the TV on mute... it's more about going to sleep with the lights on. I'm getting better at it but I'm still a little afraid of the dark.

Actually that's a lie, I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of some visitors in the dark :\

I'm a bit weird with my shopping too.... I start at one end of the supermarket, then when I get to the middle isle I go to the other end of the supermarket and work my way back into the centre. My trolley is always in total order, packed very neatly... and when I unpack it I unpack everything in a certain order and I often stand there telling the supermarket assistant which items I would like in the same bag as each other.

Also, it's not really a ritual so much as me just being pedantic... but I love symmetry. I can not have a pot plant one side of my door without having a pot plant on the other side. I can not have a speaker one side of my TV and not one on the other side. I can not have a lamp on one bedside table and not one on the other side - my house has 2 basins side by side in the bathroom and I just love it because it's all so symmetrical.....

And I adore colour co-ordination. I hate fussy tizziness, I like thing to be bold, yet tasteful, with nice clean lines and colours that blend well together.

mmmm, yep.

I just remembered two more little ritualistic things I do...whenever I go anywhere new, I have to visit the toilet before I leave. Even if I don't actually have to pee I'll make myself go, just because I have this undying curiosity about what people's toilets look like...go figure 8) On a similar note, I also need to do a scouting mission on any new nightclub or party. I can't relax until I know the total floorplan.

Oh, and I only just noticed this tonight, but I always do it...when I have a drink in a nightclub, I always place it underneath the light, so the drink glows like Monica from Touched By An Angel. Even when I'm walking around I usually try to walk under droplights or spotlights so the drink lights up. Don't ask me what THAT's all about...

Is all for now! =D

--raz--