• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What should i expect from a 87.5 dose of acid? Need answers asap, please (gonna do it soon today)

FunctionalJnkieGrl

Bluelighter
I haven't done acid in years but when I did, I never measured the dose. My step-sis has a tiny gel pyramid of 350 mg or micrograms of acid. She was gonna take half, and I was gonna take a 1/4 and share the other 1/4 with someone else. What should I expect from 87.5? I'm gonna be around family elders and some friends of theirs, so I don't want the trip to go south.

Well to be honest I can almost guarantee the gel is less than 350ug. That’s ok, LSD dosages are almost always exaggerated.

A quarter hit of most pyramid gels I’ve come across will give you a halfway decent experience. It will be totally manageable.

With that said, never take any new dose in a setting like you described. Always take a new batch of LSD at any dose in a safe and comfortable setting.

-GC

Taking acid around family members and trying to hide the fact you are on acid sounds like it would be stressful. But it is a small dosage so should be okay.
For most people yeah.

I do it all the time. Also used to routinely go to work while still tripping. I thought it was fun but know how to act sober.

Definitely takes practice, confidence and big balls.

Its ok when you are experienced - she doesnt want to end up asking her parents to stroke her until the police arrive.

Last edited:
I decided to put it off til this Saturday. My fiance and i will be celebrating 11 years together at home. It would probably be more comfortable that way for both of us. I think the weather is still supposed to be pretty nice by then too, like mostly sunny and in the low 80's. I can only handle about 2.5g's of shrooms without feeling uncomfortable, so I hope the acid isn't too overwhelming. Any idea about how long the trip would last? I would think less than 8hrs, given they're 1/4 pieces.

Last edited:
Well to be honest I can almost guarantee the gel is less than 350ug. That’s ok, LSD dosages are almost always exaggerated.

A quarter hit of most pyramid gels I’ve come across will give you a halfway decent experience. It will be totally manageable.

With that said, never take any new dose in a setting like you described. Always take a new batch of LSD at any dose in a safe and comfortable setting.

-GC
What if nowhere is safe and comfortable? :(

Nature is always relatively safe and comfortable. Even cities have parks.
Where I am now, in Arizona, I could probably find a spot that felt safe. For sure. But where i live, the nearest trail is 30 miles away (takes me 2 hrs on a moped go get there) and is only a few miles long.

City parks with paved trails and 100 other sober ppl don't do it for me.

Where I am now, in Arizona, I could probably find a spot that felt safe. For sure. But where i live, the nearest trail is 30 miles away (takes me 2 hrs on a moped go get there) and is only a few miles long.

You live in Phoenix or something?

And Arizona can be kinda dangerous lol. I watched a guy fall off a boulder and land in cactus when he was on mushrooms. Ruined everyone's night.

Nature is always relatively safe and comfortable. Even cities have parks.

And the fucking pigeons. I had a very unpleasant trip in a city park once when the pigeons wouldn't leave me alone. Them and the rats.