Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What movies are you really looking forward to seeing?

~winter moonlight~

Bluelighter
Well of course the final installment of Lord of the Rings, but I am more exicted about seeing this movie then I have about any movie in a very long time: TROY.

What about you?

Oh man.

Me and all my friends are gunna bring pot brownies to Return of the King. Gunna get SOOO blazed before we get to the theatre, and maybe 45 minutes in eat our brownies and just ride the high all movie.

I can't wait!

Those Jimi Hendrix, Hitchhiker's Guide, Che Guevara and Bob Marley films that have supposedly been in pre-production since the dawn of time :(

--- G.

Timeline. the book was superb, and all of the movies based on Crichton's books are very close to as they are in the books.

lol ^ No they aren't. The Firm? what a joke!

Return of the King !!

Kill Bill, yay!! although that's a long wait

The Last Samurai (maybe)

Bad Elf ? is that the title

and maybe that one with Keanu Reeves, no not Revolutions

Yeah the book of Timeline was excellent. A good read. I thought he explained the whole time travel process really really well too, to the point where it was almost believable.

I hope the movie doesn't stray too far.

Timeline - I'd like to see how they adapt the book to film.

I can't imagine the amount of research Crichton must have done to be able to make quantum mechanics and time travel make sense the reader, not to mention the historical aspects of the book which were very in depth as well. He basically had two different subjects that needed an incredible amount of research for the same book.

Should be a good flick.

randycaver said:
lol ^ No they aren't. The Firm? what a joke!

Return of the King !!

Kill Bill, yay!! although that's a long wait

The Last Samurai (maybe)

Bad Elf ? is that the title

and maybe that one with Keanu Reeves, no not Revolutions

its called bad santa, elf is out now with wil farrel......

yea, the firm is grisham.

the crichton book i'd like to see made into a movie is the terminal man.

Return of The King looks like it will pretty good.

Troy looks very kick ass. I saw the trailer in Matrix:Revolutions (which I thought sucked pretty badly, what an awful ending).

Definitly looking forward to Kill Bill 2, whenever that comes out. I had heard it would be March initially, but I recently heard that they pushed up the planned release.