Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Cream Gravy? | deficiT | ghostfreak
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What is the most addictive substance?

waitingfordarkness

Greenlighter
I can only speak from experience. For me, the most addictive drug in the world is nicotine. It's got me by the balls. Nicotine withdrawal is paralyzing and horrible. It's hell, for me at least.

A close second on my list is crack, but obviously in a different way. I use relatively infrequently but often think about it. And when I cook a batch, there is no option of saving some for later. I no long try to fool myself.

dus_aster

Bluelighter
In my opinion it's painkillers; opioids, cannabis, alcohol, cocaine/crack. Which one is the most addictive will vary by individual, but in my opinion it's the painkillers that tend to be the most difficult to use responsibly.
Because hooray, we're surrounded by pain!

For myself, it's harder opioids, followed by cannabis, followed by alcohol. Cannabis for whatever reason is just... something I can't use responsibly. Dosage escalates, spending increases, personal life stuff begins to slide, work/family obligations get missed again and again, et cetera. It never ceases to amaze me; cannabis has given me more trouble than amphetamine or cocaine ever did. More than nicotine, as well.

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
Downer pills, pain pills, anything to try and escape my own head, to take away anxiety and have some sort of relief from the fucking boredom and overthinking of my anxiety disorder and depression, I have stopped benzos and K and just take co codamol now but I'm probably going to be dragged back into other stuff if my mood don't improve, been on and off pills for years can't seem to stop them for long, addiction is in me from the first time I tried heroin I loved downers, stopped that 20 years ago but in the last 5 years took pills mainly

The UK is shit for trying to get anything decent, I can't get oxy anymore probably a good idea as I'd be on that, the morphine I can get is extended release and crap even if you crush up the balls, i don't like tramadol anymore, the SNRI qualitys of that was horrible the last time I took it, fuck that lol, I don't want downers that act like uppers, I'm so wanting something to take that I'm going to order subutex, just one 8mg pill I can cut into about 6 bits so for me it's not a certain drug, just opioids in general, my brain trying to grasp anything it can thats like heroin but not heroin lol

xxfreak187xx

Bluelighter
Pussy.....;)
Ok. ok. It's definitely Meth but I would say opiates come in 2nd and may be vice verca if I had done meth 1st...

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
heroin + cocaine
or
heroin + meth

at the same time, is probably the most addictive euphoria I've ever had, its so overwhelming

I would say
1. heroin
2. meth
3. benzos

TheFrogEffect

Bluelighter
Speedballs (IV coke+heroin) were it for me. It was a bitch to get off of those. I relapsed 6 months or so ago after 7 1/2 years clean, but I swore to myself I would never use needles again. So far so good. I discovered the "goofball" (as it is referred to in my area) which is meth and heroin combined, which works for my no needle rule because both can be smoked. It is definitely not nearly as addictive to me as a good ol' speedball in the arm, though.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
If I tried crack that would probably be up their but thankfully I had enough sense to stay away I've done cocaine though and basically every other stimulant legal and illegal and I did enjoy them but they were like a phase of my life in my early.teens it was cannabis in my mid teens it was cannabis and stims in my late teens it was cannabis and opiates and my early 20s cannabis and heavy opiates now my mid 20s it's basically the same as the last except I have cut down on cannabis a lot no one used to be able to smoke more than 2 puffs off my spirits because of how much I loaded them now no one bothers smoking my 1 skins because.. It's a 1skin