• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Nothing. hmmmm, perhaps a bit of coke. but it comes in 2 days, so fuck it.

I was craving some Klonopin and my friend came by after weeks or searching after a 6 month break. Dropped off 30 1mg Klonopin, 10 10mg Valium, 20 2mg Xanax, and some 10mg Ambien. All from his CVS bottles. God I feel so good right now off of 1mg of Klonopin and 0.5mg of Xanax.

Would love some Pregabalin or Diazepam right now.

I'm 8 days sober from meth and truly madly deeply feel in my bones that I will best cement my new sober personality with a 300 ug LSD-25 trip. Sadly I just have one little 10 ug microdose (allegedly) - who could even tell?

I'm not interested in and drawn to drug experiences like I was when I was younger. I'm not opposed to it or anything, but I don't wake up sometimes feeling the urge to have some sort of crazy drug experience. My priorities have changed a lot, and I'm more focused on my work than anything overall. That being said, I also take my Adderall for cognitive performance. And sometimes use Benzedrex, partly for recreation and partly for the enhanced focus. But that's really it nowadays. I used to be very drawn to experimenting with different drugs, tripping, and having all sorts of crazy substance experiences. But for some reason, I just don't really think like that these days anymore. I never had any point where I decided to "quit drugs", stop taking certain things, or anything like that. It just kind of evolved.

A strong urge to pop more LSD tonight but i need to restrain myself and wait a few weeks or deal with terrible hppd and fading of magic.

I'm not interested in and drawn to drug experiences like I was when I was younger. I'm not opposed to it or anything, but I don't wake up sometimes feeling the urge to have some sort of crazy drug experience. My priorities have changed a lot, and I'm more focused on my work than anything overall. That being said, I also take my Adderall for cognitive performance. And sometimes use Benzedrex, partly for recreation and partly for the enhanced focus. But that's really it nowadays. I used to be very drawn to experimenting with different drugs, tripping, and having all sorts of crazy substance experiences. But for some reason, I just don't really think like that these days anymore. I never had any point where I decided to "quit drugs", stop taking certain things, or anything like that. It just kind of evolved.
A lot of that disinterest is likely thanks to the Adderall and Benzedrex. Not to discredit will power or anything, but amphetamines have a funny way of "taking over" for other substance cravings.
The desire to use much else is diminished quite a bit almost like magic lol 🧙‍♂️

Ketamine I want some K and benzos, but I think I need a tolerance break from K as its not been working recently, and it's not been very good either, off 2 different sources barely done anything, and stuff I can get online was horrible, made me anxious and disphoric, knocked me out but not into a K hole, just knocked out,

So a tolerance break it is, skint anyway

MDMA, LSD, speed, ketamine though i never want to touch speed in my life again i will probably end up doing ketamine in a month and then try be done with it. LSD is something i have zero control over my use its either i have it and i take it all til i run out or not have it to stop myself. Some DMT would be fantastic but it is like liquid gold around here costing a arm and leg if you can even find it.

i would probably crave mushrooms more aswell but they make me shit to much.

MDMA, LSD, speed, ketamine though i never want to touch speed in my life again i will probably end up doing ketamine in a month and then try be done with it. LSD is something i have zero control over my use its either i have it and i take it all til i run out or not have it to stop myself. Some DMT would be fantastic but it is like liquid gold around here costing a arm and leg if you can even find it.

i would probably crave mushrooms more aswell but they make me shit to much.

Interesting. I've never heard about someone not being able to control their LSD usage.

Now that I think about it I've met people who have gone through stages of heavy psychedelic use, they're usually looking for something (either trying to "escape from reality" or looking for answers). But psychedelics are usually considered non addictive and non reinforcing drugs afaik. I certainly wouldn't be able to abuse it, as it's too strong to take it on a regular basis (multiple 8-12h trips is way to much for me, even though I've never had a bad trip).

I could see it happening with short acting psychedelics like DMT, I myself used it quite often a few years ago, but after a few trips I just felt like I needed a break (haven't taken it since).

I'm craving weed, I may be able to get some tonight (fingers crossed).