• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Aye?

Itching for a shot of Tina and a session on xhamster, followed by several adderalls to keep me going, then a could kpins.
Totally. Would fucking love some coke now. Dont really feel like meth atm.

Damn, well its not gonna be too long till you get your wish. Remember that it will be awesome when you finally get to do those drugs 🖤

I just want some pot rn and maybe like some mild opiates...Some percs or opium or maybe tramadol hcl would be nice. I've been overdoing the booze and Phenibut so I'm stone cold sober rn. One must, from time to time make sacrifices to the tolerance gods. Eugh.

Have been really wanting some opium or poppy tea, Kratom’s all fine and dandy but lacks the dreamy euphoria of the papaver haze. Have been wanting ketamine as well but I’m sure it’ll show up if I just wait lol

A fat shot of morphine AND a pack of marlboros , nothing else...

I want a knock-out dose of a hypnotic benzo so I can sleep through the urban-cowboy upstairs banging his generic ass rap music.

A whiskey, 600mg pregabalin, and maybe a bit methadone to chase the 20 stone of good crack and fuck knows how many vallies.
Got beers and vallies, they'll do I suppose.

Ketamine.

Preferably while coming down off some good Es.

To be opiate naive as I'm
I used to be, then 1.5mg bupe nasally with 20-30!n diazepam. Mmm!

I would like nothing more than a big heavyweight edible, one of those 500mg motherfuckers you can split between 4 people. It would sweep aside my petty thc tolerance and send my ass to outer space.

Last edited:
some cannabis would be great right now. Spent too much money on a cartridge of live resin last week and now its gone missing of course... I don‘t even like to get stoned all day. All I want is a couple hits before I go to sleep. Otherwise I just drink myself into a blackout and wake up hungover.

I have a strange craving for a nice big IV shot of pharmaceutical liquid diazepam. I must be wound a bit tight at present. Only had it once before - but what a landing!

was craving mdma so i finally took half a pill which ends up been 140 mg feeling very good nearly 30 mins. been craving smoking again and alcohol. but i quit smoking last year.

Nicotine... I'm trying to quit again. :(

I really like smoking, why must it be so bad for you? :(
Why must everything enjoyable be bad?