• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
new here, from the us and male. a little perturbed that folks don't seem to be forthcoming and sharing. it's like you have to go through some type of fucking initiation period or something, and that sucks. maybe ppl don't agree w/how you connect, mine is by snorting. i dunno how many times i've asked for help in trying to crystalize some kanna powder i have so that it can be snorted, cause snorting tree bark is uncomfortable.

you leave a post, and they talk over and around your question, but never answer it. i'm not looking for adamned handout, i've searched erowid and evry other post for extracting the alkaloids from powder, but can't find it.

all you get from other member is UTFSE or check erowid. WTF man, that's why it has fucking newbie next to your name if you're new. what a way to treat people. i'm not a fucking kid, im a 43 yr old MAN, i'm not new to life, just to ethnobotany, that's why i ask questions and NOT before i've exhausted myself researching.

damn frustrating is what is is. i'll just go elsewhere

"What A Strange Person."

^
"What a silly person."

Why post for?
Just go elsewhere.
Was that post aimed at anyone?

"Old Woman!"
"Man!"
"I'm 43,
I'm not old"

There's plenty of places across BL
to ax questions
like that
without bein' rude,
maybe a Social Forum in Australia
isn't the place to
ask howta
turn plant roots inta
a psychoactive product.

Maybe PD,
or ADD.

Don't search,
start a thread an' ask.

(M. tortuosum or M. expansum don' get asked about
much in OT.
It's more about snail sex.)

But it doesn't matter anymore,
caus you're gone.

Bye.

PEACE
UnS
:) :|

"There's some lovely filth down here, Dennis!"

kori64 said:
new here, from the us and male. a little perturbed that folks don't seem to be forthcoming and sharing. it's like you have to go through some type of fucking initiation period or something, and that sucks. maybe ppl don't agree w/how you connect, mine is by snorting. i dunno how many times i've asked for help in trying to crystalize some kanna powder i have so that it can be snorted, cause snorting tree bark is uncomfortable.

you leave a post, and they talk over and around your question, but never answer it. i'm not looking for adamned handout, i've searched erowid and evry other post for extracting the alkaloids from powder, but can't find it.

all you get from other member is UTFSE or check erowid. WTF man, that's why it has fucking newbie next to your name if you're new. what a way to treat people. i'm not a fucking kid, im a 43 yr old MAN, i'm not new to life, just to ethnobotany, that's why i ask questions and NOT before i've exhausted myself researching.

damn frustrating is what is is. i'll just go elsewhere

Try a crash course in organic chemistry perhaps.

oh shit, shiver me timbers.. that's what the fucking prob is? i'm not in the US of A? well let me get my ass back over there, thanx for putting me on. i know U.S. folk can be assholes, but not like you fucks!! and you're the one who's strange, silly and stupid. :p :!

^ Here's your sign! ;) Take it easy . Why post about the kind of things you asked here? As stated above , there are plenty of other threads in other forums on this board to post that in :) Good luck :)

I don't think kori64 was asking any ethnobotanical questions here, just having a general rant about the exclusionary issues some forums have.

Kori64: I know what you're talking about, but honestly, it happens all over bluelight and on a most other forums, it's just unfortunate, but you just need to keep plugging at it, and give it a bit of time, people will get used to seeing you around, and you'll feel a bit more part of it. :)

Feel free to post here in Aus Social anytime, but i would ask that you refrain from name calling. There's seriously no need for it. I think people just misunderstood your initial post.

kori64 said:
oh shit, shiver me timbers.. that's what the fucking prob is? i'm not in the US of A? well let me get my ass back over there, thanx for putting me on. i know U.S. folk can be assholes, but not like you fucks!! and you're the one who's strange, silly and stupid. :p :!

Im going to name you 'Angry Internet Man' or AIM for short

kori64 said:

Anyone who say shiver me timbers is welcome IMO.

shiver-me-timbers-nf.jpg

pirate%5B3%5D_1.jpg

aarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

G'day ladies and gents! The name is flipthecandy the game is flipping candy. I'm a brisbanite and haven't moved my whole life! Who else is from brisbane here?

Guys how many scary pirates are in this place? It was talk like a pirate the other day it was trippy to say the least to people who didnt know why everybody was saying ar me heartey and davey jones locker.

So nobody here uses SWIM? Not even with drug-induced paranoid thoughts about the secret service tracing your IP. I know this certainly happens to SWIM.

Is anyone going to the pink floyd experience show on november 5 at the lyric theatre? Should be quote the experience indeed...

Anyway, I really like the look of this place I think I'm gonna enjoy my time here!!

Always good to see another Brisvegas dweller .. Welcome :)

Ps. I think SWIM has SWUM ;)

Hi flipthecandy, welcome to bluelight! :)

Another brisbanite here as well.

I used to be a Bris-vegan.
But I locked myself out of my flat because of the munchies and a pink donut.
So I got on a Kirklands bus and came home to Byron and never went back. (Except to see Aureole at Wild at heart tattoo and Lovejoy play in the Valley).

:D

Hi all i'm a 19 year old chick from brisbane who loves to drink,going to concerts/music festivals and recently my bf and i have gotton into pills and clubbing. I would like to know if anyone knew of any upcoming raves in brisbane or goldcoast area or where I could find out such info. Thanks Nicky

Welcome to the new Brisvegans :)

Oh and SWIM told me that no one here uses SWIM. Unless they're in a pool.

nicky110488 said:
Hi all i'm a 19 year old chick from brisbane who loves to drink,going to concerts/music festivals and recently my bf and i have gotton into pills and clubbing. I would like to know if anyone knew of any upcoming raves in brisbane or goldcoast area or where I could find out such info. Thanks Nicky

You'd probably wanna check out Aus Events....

^ Indeed you would :)

Welcome greenlighters.

Make sure you try the candy.

Hi

Hey,

This is my first post. I'm from Sydney and looking forward to make friends and meet people interested in the 60's/70's/80's culture. Most of my friends are only interested in drinking and modern mainstream music, so I hang around but really miss having people with similiar interests to chat with. Been reading some threads here and I'm really happy to see so many open minded and bright people. You guys rock !

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.