Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Welcome SHAMBLES your new PD MODerator and then do a little dance <3

What is your definition of SHAMBLES?

• Slaughterhouse.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, and hello Kate. i hear you are in the harem with my lovely Love*Lite, perhaps the three of us should rendevous, shambly could come too ofcourse <3

My pleasure Delsyd...lovely to be sharing with ya :D The more the merrier 8(<3=D And I'll bring Felix along too eh ;)

I'd be delighted to :D<3

Harem wifey it doesn't take much to delight you does it - we KNOW this!!!! =D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder F&B is it not <3 Oh and having an eye open to see it in the first place helps eh ;)

I think I may have called you FIT once =D

I believe that comment came with a lot of tounge in cheeck smilies as I recall though :D

^
I've seen your pic F&B.... I'll say no more ;)

FIT- yep =D

*keeps tongue in place*

I believe that comment came with a lot of tounge in cheeck smilies as I recall though :D

I recall telling you that you were more beautiful and handsome than your Avatar ;)

will this thread ever be closed? Shambles I'll leave it to you<3 whenever you feel you've had enough welcome... for the mean time it sure is a lovely place to spend time with some folks from across the lake :)

I recall telling you that you were more beautiful and handsome than your Avatar

Or that I smell better than rancid dog shit? They're about on the same level =D =D

Nah, mrs f&b likes how I look (usually) and to be honest, that's the main opinion that I take to heart (although I'm never averse to the odd little compliment! ;) )

will this thread ever be closed?

Was wondering that myself :D

Think I've probably been welcomed (more than) enough and the Eurovisitors have had a chance to settle in a have a bit of a nose about. Probably a good time to close this and stick to the main PD Social thread for general chit-chat, picnics and harem business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.