Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

We Worship The Sun- All Hail Dionysius- PD Lodge Ov Kaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dial up used to get me so frustrated sometimes

Once broadband came out I became even more obsessed , if thats even possible :)

I spend a ridicules amount of time on the computer , it's become an extension of my body and mind. I really can't even go more than a few days without it. I get horrible cravings and can't focus. I honestly need my Bluelight fix everyday , it keeps me Sane :)

And this place has more knowledge than any person could ever need

It's turned me into the local drug wizard , pretty heavy shit =D

^ Big ditto.

Oh man, whenever BL has one of those temporary glitches when it won't respond I start to freak out. I'll be into something and it'll say Page Cannot Load, cause the BL server isn't giving me the signal and i'll retry over and over again freaking out over it. Sad really :\ lol

One time it happened after I plugged 12mg of 2C-E and freaked out and came here to talk to people and it was offline for a whole hour, well by the time it came back online I was fine but man, it was going nuts..

Totally dependant on the internet. Went to florida in february and we didn't have internet at the place but if you got on your bike and biked for 5 minutes to where the pool was, they had wireless in the building beside it so I would go there after supper with my laptop to sit in the pool area and get my internet fix. :D

And yeah, i would have never gotten into psychedelics if it wasnt for the internet. Very quickly after finding the plethora of drug info on the internet i became a walking drug encyclopedia =D

Went to the fridge to get some food. Found a can of whipped cream. Took some mouthfuls of whipped cream.... and a couple hits of nitrous :D

That stuffs fun , at my old job I would go to work on LSD and take a couple of trips to the fridge everynight and use up multiple cans of whipped cream and fall back on my ass in the cooler for a bit. I'm such a great worker =D

^ Lol. I remember working security, driving around in a truck all day long around a warehouse. I worked the late shift so there was absolutely no one there at all. I'd munch mushies and have the time of my life at work:)

I used to get mashed at work while working at raves... great minds think alike

hey uniter cant you get ADSL it works through the phone line and is faster than cable

12 am , time for me to go sleep soon

I gotta gotta work in 8 hours

This Bluelight stuff's got me all amped up and I'm to wired for sleep :)

nope, we have phone lines but they don't carry DSL, believe me, i would know lol

I've been searching for a broadband service out here and the only thing is those expensive antennas that i'll be getting when i get my own place.

12 am , time for me to go sleep soon

I gotta gotta work in 8 hours

This Bluelight stuff's got me all amped up and I'm to wired for sleep :)

My sleep schedule is royally fucked because of BL. I have to be up in 8 hours and I'm amped. Damn awesomely exciting internet forum :p

lol I have a day off to do all this shit I have to get done and look where I am

I keep telling myself I'll get off in another hour and I keep on posting , wtf

I woke up so early to , where is all this energy coming coming from

I go and lay down for a minute and than think , ehh

I should be posting

My post count has been getting pretty huge lately , I'll be at 5000 next week =D

This place is addictive. I wonder if there's been a thread in TDS for addiction to bluelight? :D

My post count's been climbing lately too.

Status
Not open for further replies.