• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wasted 20 pills on CWE

In related drug-loss tragedy news.. I recently watched my aunt take 60 old school original green OC80's from my recently passed away grandmother's closet, put them in the toilet and flushed. I seriously considered the possibility of doing a trainspotting-style plunge to go get them, but realized my efforts would have been in vain. T'was a sad day.

I can imagine the whole demographic group that reads Other Drugs are banging their heads against the monitors right now? Who would have a hit put out on her if heroin and other opioid combinations, apap inclusive, were no longer available? :p

God damn it, when I was doing CWE a few days ago, I did it all right, but my product always ended up being murky. I thought that I screwed up all those times so I threw away the product thinking that it couldn't be salvaged. I just finished a CWE and had the same problem. I filtered it using three coffee filters and it was still murky. After that I cooled it again and this time used paper towels. And God damn it work. I can't believe I wasted 200mg of Norco! I feel so stupid. I wanted to know if anybody else thinks that using coffee filters produces a murky product. I will never use coffee filters again :X:X:X:X

It's stupid to expect a clear product using a coffee filter, like, when you make coffee, is your coffee transparent or is it black? WHY? Because a lot of shit goes through the coffee filter. It's made to separate coffee grains...big coffee grains from the rest of the coffee.

The reason I thought that the temperatures might of killed it was because I used warm water in the beginning of the process. I thought that the heat might have killed it. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't freeze it, why would many people advise not to let your CWE product freeze then? I am new to this whole thing, and if you read my previous comments, you would already know that. There is honestly no reason to be a douche here.
I am helping you out, no need for rude comments. If you read what I posted, I said your PILLS could be stored room temp, or in the freezer without ruining the product. It's dipping down because it's separating from the apap, and yes you should use cold water, hence the name..

I am helping you out, no need for rude comments. If you read what I posted, I said your PILLS could be stored room temp, or in the freezer without ruining the product. It's dipping down because it's separating from the apap, and yes you should use cold water, hence the name..

He's ignorant and rude on top of all.

Are you funneling & shaping the filter into the glass? I don't understand how you're losing liquid out the side of the filters.......

I don't know if there are any pictures on the net but just use your imagination & logic in understanding how to put everything together.

This was pretty hard to read. Cold water is not going to damage your drugs as I'm sure you've hear everyone else already say.

A cold water extraction is pretty simple to complete if you pay close attention to the instructions.

Even if you think that you've completely screwed it up and have a ton of NSAID left in your wash, you can just do some simple math to determing the volume to dose ratio and dose the liquid.

There will always be some unwanted chemicals left in the solution, how much is dependent upon how well you performed the process.

Well your comments were giving off a very strong vibe of me being stupid because I am ignorant of drugs and the whole CWE process. I understood what you meant, what I was saying was if the hydro can't be frozen in the process of CWE, then why can it be frozen just as a pill? I heard that freezing it makes the pills lose their strength.

Are you funneling & shaping the filter into the glass? I don't understand how you're losing liquid out the side of the filters.......

I don't know if there are any pictures on the net but just use your imagination & logic in understanding how to put everything together.

I think I found a picture that demonstrates pretty well how I did it:

http://www.odec.ca/projects/2003/britt3m/public_html/DCP_4919.JPG

Except now I try to take the parts that are below the rubber band and fold them up.

This was pretty hard to read. Cold water is not going to damage your drugs as I'm sure you've hear everyone else already say.

A cold water extraction is pretty simple to complete if you pay close attention to the instructions.

Even if you think that you've completely screwed it up and have a ton of NSAID left in your wash, you can just do some simple math to determing the volume to dose ratio and dose the liquid.

There will always be some unwanted chemicals left in the solution, how much is dependent upon how well you performed the process.

I am not afraid of killing the product from cold water, as I have said in previous posts, I am afraid that the heat in the beginning of the process will kill the hydro.

I honestly never thought of measuring the volume, that's a good idea, though I don't think I could do that. I have enough of a hard time getting around my family while doing CWE.

I am not afraid of killing the product from cold water, as I have said in previous posts, I am afraid that the heat in the beginning of the process will kill the hydro.

I honestly never thought of measuring the volume, that's a good idea, though I don't think I could do that. I have enough of a hard time getting around my family while doing CWE.

Dude, I can do a CWE on a bus, in front of everyone, in less than 5 minutes without anyone noticing anything unusual other than me wiping my nose with a tissue. Your skill is abysmal. I suggest you check our main CWE topic for more info.

Well your comments were giving off a very strong vibe of me being stupid because I am ignorant of drugs and the whole CWE process. I understood what you meant, what I was saying was if the hydro can't be frozen in the process of CWE, then why can it be frozen just as a pill? I heard that freezing it makes the pills lose their strength.
Because if you put water in the freezer it will turn into ice. Hahahaha.. I'm done with this, as KSA stated, it is way too easy to mess up, I'm not sure why you're over-complicating this entire process.. 10 norcx = 3250mg APAP, less than the 4 gram maximum.. Honestly, I don't see the point of it but to each their own.

Ok whoa whoa slow down, I've done this multiple times before a few years ago and the end result is always murky, it always sketched me out too but that's the drug making it murky, not acetaminophen. Look in the coffee filter (just use 1) and you'll see all the acetaminophen that did not make it to your liver :D .

Quit throwing your stuff out and enjoy it lol.

Because if you put water in the freezer it will turn into ice. Hahahaha.. I'm done with this, as KSA stated, it is way too easy to mess up, I'm not sure why you're over-complicating this entire process.. 10 norcx = 3250mg APAP, less than the 4 gram maximum.. Honestly, I don't see the point of it but to each their own.

Ykm, the max dose of apap was lowered to 3,000 MG's a day about a year ago.

I think I found a picture that demonstrates pretty well how I did it:

http://www.odec.ca/projects/2003/britt3m/public_html/DCP_4919.JPG

Except now I try to take the parts that are below the rubber band and fold them up.

That picture is a good one........the end product will have the water a bit murky no matter how many times you filter it.......after its been filtering for a while, just squeeze from top to bottom & you will have nasty apap sludge sitting in the filter in the end.

3g / 4g, it really isn't going to do harm.. I'm not saying anyone should do this, but for 8 years I was eating at least 30-50 Watson 503's + my IV Hareon/Coke addiction and my health is literally perfect. You will not, at all cause perma damage from 10 norco's..

3g / 4g, it really isn't going to do harm.. I'm not saying anyone should do this, but for 8 years I was eating at least 30-50 Watson 503's + my IV Hareon/Coke addiction and my health is literally perfect. You will not, at all cause perma damage from 10 norco's..

Depends on his liver. If he received some bad protein genes, some channels may be almost jammed and the 10 norcos may be enough to cause a jam.

Depends on his liver. If he received some bad protein genes, some channels may be almost jammed and the 10 norcos may be enough to cause a jam.

Can you please link a credible source backing this up?

Can you please link a credible source backing this up?
I agree, that doesn't sound right, at all.. Lol. We're getting way off topic. Op, just pop your norcos, or do an extraction which should take you less than 10 minutes.

Well I mean der, it turns into ice. I understand that concept of the CWE process. After I read that freezing Norco could make it loose it's strength I thought that was an aspect as well. But I will do more research on it. My liver can't take more than 1500mg in one dose. I've tried doing 1950mg, and I became sick, and I think my liver was starting to fail.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by blazed420daze
Ok whoa whoa slow down, I've done this multiple times before a few years ago and the end result is always murky, it always sketched me out too but that's the drug making it murky, not acetaminophen. Look in the coffee filter (just use 1) and you'll see all the acetaminophen that did not make it to your liver
grin.gif

Quit throwing your stuff out and enjoy it lol.

Haha alright good to know.

Last edited:
1. Don't bother with the freezer.

2. Use fine-weave muslin (like button-up shirt material) works way better and you can squeeze the crap out of it without worry of it breaking. Reuse the muslin.

3. Don't use much water; just enough to cover the pills plus 1/4 " is fine. A shot glass works well for dissolving.

4. If you follow #3, you will not have too much APAP. It's highly insoluble in water.