• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wasted 20 pills on CWE

ChildrenOfTheGrave

Bluelighter
God damn it, when I was doing CWE a few days ago, I did it all right, but my product always ended up being murky. I thought that I screwed up all those times so I threw away the product thinking that it couldn't be salvaged. I just finished a CWE and had the same problem. I filtered it using three coffee filters and it was still murky. After that I cooled it again and this time used paper towels. And God damn it work. I can't believe I wasted 200mg of Norco! I feel so stupid. I wanted to know if anybody else thinks that using coffee filters produces a murky product. I will never use coffee filters again :X:X:X:X

Damn that sucks but I don't know why you threw it away cuz obviously the hydrocodone was still in there somewhere. And we've all used coffee filters successfully thousands of times so maybe you fucked up somewhere along the way or you had bunk filters? When in doubt just keep filtering.

I mean even if you were worried about to much apap you could have measured the liquid and divided it by pills used and you still could have dosed it safely that way, taking a few norcos worth at a time and leaving the rest in the fridge for safe storage. + didn't u see a shit load of apap in the filters? You should only use 2-3 ml of water per pill btw! If your worried you can weigh the pills beforehand, and then weigh the gunk you filter out at the end for piece of mind. Rip beautiful hydrocodone. Maybe the sewer rats got high.

Damn that sucks but I don't know why you threw it away cuz obviously the hydrocodone was still in there somewhere. And we've all used coffee filters successfully thousands of times so maybe you fucked up somewhere along the way or you had bunk filters? When in doubt just keep filtering.

I threw it away because I thought that I must have screwed up with the temperatures, and that maybe I killed it. Its hard to tell how hot to have the water because people say different things. Now I use water that I can stick my hand it without it burning. I also think I used too much water. Which is another problem with most instructions online. They don't have exact details or people say different things. On one occasion I filtered it three times with three coffee filters each time and it didn't come out clean. I used 1/4 a cup for 10 pills, and today I used that amount for 7. I've been getting so frustrated because I can't get high. I CWEd 7 Norcos and took 10mg of oxycodone, but I admit I lost a lot from filtering. Whenever I filter, it always absorbs into the filter and drips from the side, IDK why. This whole thing is getting me pissed beyond belief.

I mean even if you were worried about to much apap you could have measured the liquid and divided it by pills used and you still could have dosed it safely that way, taking a few norcos worth at a time and leaving the rest in the fridge for safe storage. + didn't u see a shit load of apap in the filters? You should only use 2-3 ml of water per pill btw! If your worried you can weigh the pills beforehand, and then weigh the gunk you filter out at the end for piece of mind. Rip beautiful hydrocodone. Maybe the sewer rats got high.

Yeah, but I thought I screwed up with the temperatures, and that I might have killed it. I am still new at doing CWE, even though I've done it close to 30 times, I'm still having a lot of trouble. So you can stored the finished product in the fridge? The water won't continue to dilute the hydrocodone in the Norco? 2-3ml? I used 150ml for 10 5-325 Norcos. Haha I'm sure the Teenage Mutant Turtles and Splinter are enjoying that high.

What hot water are you talking about? You can use regular cool tap water & after crushing the pills into powder, you mix it with the water & put it in the freezer for about 17 to 20 minutes.......really depends how fast your freezer freezes stuff......some faster than others.

Dude, it seems you're doing it wrong........you have to wet the coffee filters before pouring the hydro mix thru it.......also, the hydro mix needs to be in the freezer nearly 20 minutes before pouring out into the filters.

I've gotten close to clear hydro from the very first time & every time since.......& only use 2 filters.

Last edited:
The finished product from CWEs will very often be murky due to inactive, insoluble binders/preservatives in the pills. I just make sure the amount of APAP left in the filter resembles somewhat the mass of pills put in. Putting it through a coffee filter 3 times should be more than adequate, assuming the brand has no additional "quick release" compounds which can increase the solubility of the APAP (this is the only reason I ever accidentally screwed up a CWE).

What hot water are you talking about? You can use regular cool tap water & after crushing the pills into powder, you mix it with the water & put it in the freezer for about 17 to 20 minutes.......really depends how fast your freezer freezes stuff......some faster than others.

Dude, it seems you're doing it wrong........you have to wet the coffee filters before pouring the hydro mix thru it.......also, the hydro mix needs to be in the freezer nearly 20 minutes before pouring out into the filters.

I've gotten close to clear hydro from the very first time & every time since.......& only use 2 filters.

This

Well in all the instructions I've seen they say to use warm water, but I do suppose it is just for cooling the water faster. I DO WET THE FILTER, but it still absorbs the product. I usually leave it in the freezer for 25 minutes.

I didn't want to start a new thread because IDK if I would get in trouble for having two threads in the same forum at one time. And since we're on the topic of opiods I was wondering if someone could tell me how long I have to wait after taking 300mg codeine to take hydros?

I use 2 filters & it cones out right.......can't understand what you're doing g wrong & throwing away 20 norcos is insane!

You never told us your tolerance so we can't answer the after drinking codeine thing but since you threw away 200mgs of norcos, I'm thinking your tolerance is high?

Either way, if you feel okay & ate not too high, you can ingest some hydrocodone.

In related drug-loss tragedy news.. I recently watched my aunt take 60 old school original green OC80's from my recently passed away grandmother's closet, put them in the toilet and flushed. I seriously considered the possibility of doing a trainspotting-style plunge to go get them, but realized my efforts would have been in vain. T'was a sad day.

In related drug-loss tragedy news.. I recently watched my aunt take 60 old school original green OC80's from my recently passed away grandmother's closet, put them in the toilet and flushed. I seriously considered the possibility of doing a trainspotting-style plunge to go get them, but realized my efforts would have been in vain. T'was a sad day.

What a fucking shame. Sixty less original OCs for the drug community. Pretty soon they will be completely gone.

How can you mess up a CWE, seriously? Temperatures, wet, not wet.. None of this matters. Just get 2 cups.. Through your pills in one, then with your faucet use enough water to just cover the pills, maybe a TAD over, it tastes like shit so you don't want a full cup of CWE norx.. Stir periodically. Once they're all dissolved (No chunks left) use your second cup, put a wash cloth over it, and slowly pour the mixture onto it.. Let it go through, afterwards, ring the rag out for any remaining liquid.. Does not matter how you do it, there will ALWAYS be apap left in a CWE. I honestly hope you're kidding, thinking the temperature 'killed' the hydrocodone. Pills can be stored room temp, hell, you can put them in the freezer if you wanted.. It's not going to ruin any sort of product, whatsoever.. /facepalm

How can you mess up a CWE, seriously? Temperatures, wet, not wet.. None of this matters. Just get 2 cups.. Through your pills in one, then with your faucet use enough water to just cover the pills, maybe a TAD over, it tastes like shit so you don't want a full cup of CWE norx.. Stir periodically. Once they're all dissolved (No chunks left) use your second cup, put a wash cloth over it, and slowly pour the mixture onto it.. Let it go through, afterwards, ring the rag out for any remaining liquid.. Does not matter how you do it, there will ALWAYS be apap left in a CWE. I honestly hope you're kidding, thinking the temperature 'killed' the hydrocodone. Pills can be stored room temp, hell, you can put them in the freezer if you wanted.. It's not going to ruin any sort of product, whatsoever.. /facepalm

This pretty much, people massively overcomplicate CWE's. As long as you don't have more than a cup full of water, the water is no warmer than cool tap water, and there's no solid particles in the final solution (color is fine - it's usually just dyes), then it's impossible that your final product contains more than 1 - 2 grams of APAP. You can look up the charts on erowid and do the math to confirm that.

I use 2 filters & it cones out right.......can't understand what you're doing g wrong & throwing away 20 norcos is insane!

You never told us your tolerance so we can't answer the after drinking codeine thing but since you threw away 200mgs of norcos, I'm thinking your tolerance is high?

Either way, if you feel okay & ate not too high, you can ingest some hydrocodone.

Well I think I got it now, the one thing I don't understand is why the product keeps absorbing into the wet filter and ends up dripping out of the cup. It baffles me, because people say that it shouldn't happen if you use a wet filter. I don't know where I went wrong with that, but I am still learning. I have learned a lot from these threads and will not be wasting 20 pills again.

OOOOOH MAAAN that blows!

The reason I thought that the temperatures might of killed it was because I used warm water in the beginning of the process. I thought that the heat might have killed it. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't freeze it, why would many people advise not to let your CWE product freeze then? I am new to this whole thing, and if you read my previous comments, you would already know that. There is honestly no reason to be a douche here.