• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wasted 20 pills on CWE

Well I mean der, it turns into ice. I understand that concept of the CWE process. After I read that freezing Norco could make it loose it's strength I thought that was an aspect as well. But I will do more research on it. My liver can't take more than 1500mg in one dose. I've tried doing 1950mg, and I became sick, and I think my liver was starting to fail.
Obviously you do not understand the concept, stating you used hot water in a cold water extraction. Liver failure from 1.9g, no way. You're setting sick because you're doing too much Hydrocodone.. Having your liver start to 'fail' as you so described is not feeling sick.. It's a horrible, horrible pain that does not go away for a few days. It hurts no matter if sitting, standing, or laying down. Just find your right dose and go from there.. For instance I used to eat my entire dose at once, but then I realized I got way more euphoroa going about it in increments, I'd wake up, pop 7, once those started to kick in (20 min later?) I'd pop 2-3 more.. Then I'd keep eating 2-3 at a time every 45 min or so.. I was pretty strung out but I enjoyed myself way more, you can enjoy a steady high instead of a one time high, then it wearing off.

OK, if you recommend taking 10 norcos without CWE, even for liver disease patients (!) I'm reporting your post.

How the fuck is this harm reduction saying that you did bla bla bla and so it's ok to do it? Also, liver damage often shows no symptoms for decades, talk again when you're 50.

The guidelines are:

- Take recommended acetaminophen dose inscribed on the label of the product.
- If the acetaminophen dose exceeds the recommended dose on the label of the product, proceed with a CWE to bring down the dose to what's recommended.

You start messing with your Batman's superhero stories and all Hell breaks loose. Keep your valor stories to yourself.

I agree, that doesn't sound right, at all.. Lol. We're getting way off topic. Op, just pop your norcos, or do an extraction which should take you less than 10 minutes.

Do some research of your own. I've found ksa ro be quite a reputable poster.

If a few keywords go over your head don't automatically discredit a poster. Dig a kmlittle deeper for yourself.

dont need hot water.. just warm or tap cold is fine.. especially if crushing tabs
ie, creating initial mix/solution.. stir for a while then into fridge to reduce temp..
about 10 - 15 mins should do.. now the cold of cold water extraction takes effect..
stir lightly or move glass around, then back in fridge or,, into freezer for extra cold..

keep an eye on it tho, checking glass for first indication of icing ring around surface,
which will melt away by just holding inside thumb/index finger around cut/white ring..
this should now be cold enough to have influenced codeine and other junk [apap etc]
thus ready for filtering.. almost anything with fine weave will work.. but if nothing
handy, 3 layers of kitchen paper towel presoaked in cold h2o will do the job..

reason for layers of filter material is to allow h2o/codeine thru while trapping gunk..
first layer being the sacrifice layer for gunk, allowing solution to drip thru over time..
dripping can be done in the fridge, keeping h2o solution cold, enhancing process..

to prevent osmosis effect of solution being pulled up filter and out over catch cup,
aside from pre-wetting filters, make sure filter material comes to an end,,
at top or thereabouts of filter on catch cup, such as a tight rubber band
around the filter to prevent fluid passing beyond that point..

anothe example, to make the point; cut off top of convenient plastic bottle
esp one with wide lid, such as a grape juice etc 2l container [about 1 1/2"
wide lid] now prewet filter [eg kitchen towels] over an egg or apple to get
a nice rounded bowl shape, place it around the thread of cut off container top,
[easy to premeasure and cut off excess or cut it off once on its threaded rim]

- if you can imagine this [real] example, you can come up with many of
your own uses of whatever things you have handy or from supermarket etc -

my first attempt this way yielded clear as a bell liquid [bitter tasting]
with a solid 'while marshmallow' textured gunk on/in inside filter..
poured it off [into fridge], added a teaspoon of cold water to gunk
in another glass [used small wine glasses], stirred, fridge, filter that..
mixed both [clear] solutions, added grape juice and bobs your uncle...

you could refilter using the same basic process..
potentially removing more apap from solution..
but for me it quite clear after first filtration..

[ive now got a very small fine seive, double seive cups
with a spring/scissors opening/closing action, meant for
brewing tea etc, couple of bucks] which will be used
as an additional component of the mentioned homemade
funnel from the grape juice container top, fits just right..
see how it goes as the holder for other filtering materials,
inside it and/or moulded to its outside..
as much for convenience and tidiness as anything..

all this text to describe very simple process..

takes almost as long to type this as the main part
of a simple filtering/extraction process..

it is and must be worth it for your liver/kidneys sake..
like anything, being careful with a new process takes
extra time, but much less time after familiarity with
the process.. dont be put off by members advices
as to details of how it works, etc..
it really is a simple process, with only a few
things - well covered in this forum - to look out for..

maximum, 24hr dose self admintered acetaminophen is 3000mg..
many experts advise further lowering of this rda..
which does not include, those using alcohol,
other related drugs, liver of kidney diseases
[known or unknown] drugs for same,
warfarin etc..

as a way of understanding this on a practical level,
consider tobacco cigarettes, which rarely ever kill
smokers on the spot thru their daily 25 cigarettes..
deadly effects are insideous, killing over time..
today there is clean nicotine, without carcinogen
loaded tobacco smoke.. tabs, caps, loxenges, skin patches,
suppositories or now vaping using no tobacco smoke e-cigs..

similarly, using cwe extraction for clean[er] codeine
is simply a better, cleaner, safer way to have
your codeine,, without all the other poison 5hit..
acetaminophen is a bad drug, to be avoided
at all costs, never mind simple, easy, CWE...

Last edited:
God damn it, when I was doing CWE a few days ago, I did it all right, but my product always ended up being murky. I thought that I screwed up all those times so I threw away the product thinking that it couldn't be salvaged. I just finished a CWE and had the same problem. I filtered it using three coffee filters and it was still murky. After that I cooled it again and this time used paper towels. And God damn it work. I can't believe I wasted 200mg of Norco! I feel so stupid. I wanted to know if anybody else thinks that using coffee filters produces a murky product. I will never use coffee filters again :X:X:X:X

if you use 1mL water/pill it doesn't matter if your product is murky, like if it's super murky you can let it rest for 30min to see if you get a deposition on the bottom of the vial, otherwise you can't go wrong with 1mL water/pill, don't use coffee filters check out CWE topic for info.