• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids WARNING!!! fake roxis

Why in the world would Activis produce fake pills to protect pharmacies from robberies? Activis sells the pills to distributors, who turn around and sell them to pharmacies. It's not like Activis, or any other drug company, has ANYTHING to loose by a pharmacy getting robbed. You honestly think they care if they end up on the street? Legally or illegally? Either way they already made the money. It's not like it's their responsibility to reimburse pharmacies in bad neighborhoods for robberies involving one of the hundreds of drugs they manufacture. Do you think it's in some contract or something???

It would be begging for a lawsuit to be providing every pharmacy with hundreds of fakes. All it takes is one time for the pharmacy to accidentally give a patient fakes, and have that patient die from complicated withdrawal symptoms, like dehydration or a combination of a bad heart/heart palpitations due to the withdrawal. It would also potentially cause problems with unscrupulous pharmacy employees swapping out fakes...

Obviously these fakes are a result of people pressing fake pills...The color/texture/imprint/taste wouldn't be off if there was ANY truth to the fake pills for pharmacy robberies theory.

Also, what makes you think these "fake" pills would be any cheaper for a pharmacy to buy than ones with active ingredients? Either way the drug company has to manufacture and press the pills... Considering bottles of 100 cost the pharmacy less than 50 dollars for generic 30mg oxy ir's, do you really think this is viable?

Last edited:
It would be begging for a lawsuit to be providing every pharmacy with hundreds of fakes. All it takes is one time for the pharmacy to accidentally give a patient fakes, and have that patient die from complicated withdrawal symptoms, like dehydration or a combination of a bad heart/heart palpitations due to the withdrawal. It would also potentially cause problems with unscrupulous pharmacy employees swapping out fakes...

This is the same thing I was thinking.

wtf are all these fake pills coming from?

my first guess would have been that someone knocked off a pharmacy and they gave them the bunk pills (have fake 80s for just this occurance)
but i have been hearing about it way too much lately, what gives?

I guess you didn't read any of the posts before you posted.

Being that there have been several different kinds of fakes, I doubt that pharmacies are the source of them.

There were fake 80s that had some fentanyl in them, and then others that we just all inactive. So that makes me think that fakes are not supplied to pharmacies.

Question??

they say a/215 but will be somewhat "peely" as if they were in a sweaty palm..and that's exactly TRUE!!
Are we allowed to post pictures of fake pills on a forum?