Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
- Feb 8, 2006
- In the mountains
Submissions are closed and voting is open! Here are the contestants:
Submissions must be original photographs, with or without pre or post editing.
Your submissions can be of any sort of weather phenomenon.
Now taking your submissions! Submit to the heartless rulers of the dearest of all the Internet forums, LAVA!
LAVA Photo Contest Rules
- This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
- Submissions will be taken until February 20th (subject to change depending on participation level).
- Voting will open from December 21st through March 10th (subject to change depending on participation level).
- Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
- Photographs must be your original work.
- Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
- To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
- Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
- Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
- Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or...
- Updated: Images can now be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want. We like Xenforo.
- The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as Skywatcher (or something else related to the topic should you feel strongly about it)
- Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.
Previous thread here
Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for the dead of winter. It also comes with a comforter made of mega-down from the fleece of ultra-sheep, to make sure you keep warm.