• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 402: Snapshots

Please vote for your favorite entry from among the below contestants!

• 1. mal3volent

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 2. Xorkoth

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 3. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 4. Zopiclone bandit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. schizopath

• 6. nuttynutskin

• 7. Lizzy1Fair

• 8. Rhokc

• 10. andyturbo

• 11. chinup

• 12. DopeM

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. katykattt

• 15. Tubbs

• 16. madness00

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing I love the best about the US is our incredible level of natural beauty, spanning almost every type of biome. The desert out west is otherworldly, it's so crazy looking. I live in the eastern mountains which are an entirely different sort of beautiful (temperate rainforest).

When I think of the USA that's the kind of image that comes to mind. I'm so into the natural world,it's so beautiful and as real as you can get. Your experience sounds so magical. I think I would've been a bit freaked out by the size of some of those fish you described. I used to watch a UK program called "River Monsters" and the guy went to the river Ganges in India where huge Catfish feed off of the partially cremated bodies of the dead,some of them have got a taste of human flesh and have taken children and small adults who play and bathe there.

If I ever get the chance to visit the states I would go there. Thanks for sharing your amazing picture and experience Painful one.

You’re welcome guys! My pleasure. I am happy you all love it as much as I do.

I have seen that show “River Monsters”. Yeah, those big fish are eating humans down there.
I had never seen that show before when I had this experience with the fish, or I would have been more concerned!

The thing about it was I wasn’t afraid of them at all, I called them to me. I projected peace and love to them and identified myself as someone who loved them and would not harm them. I felt love from them when they were rubbing all up against my body. Right through that raft I was on. I liked it at first but then it started getting crazy, they got all excited and more were coming from everywhere.

I had watched them with the light and underwater mask come out from deep, deep, dark places and crevices in those red rocks for awhile. Then monster fish started coming and I was like “holy shit!” and I took the light and my face and arms out of the water because I didn‘t want them actually touching me. . They were bigger than sharks. But I wasn’t scared of them eating me, I just didn’t want them actually touching my body.
But I could feel every HUGE scale on that one that made me scream. Lol!
That was some kind of sea monster!

My friends were drunk on the beach and didn’t want to drive the boat to come get me. They did though, when I screamed and they wanted to throw in a fishing line and catch them and I said “NO!” I would not let them catch them. I had told the fish I would do them no harm. I felt love from them. I somehow communicated with them through my spirit! They were excited to see me!!

It was an amazing experience!

This is my new submission. Look at how my nipple looks like an eye with the hairs making the eyebrow. The shirt looking like a hat on a head, with the eye.

And Xorkoth is going to save this to his computer.

Attachments

• IMG_20191223_125750.jpg
    IMG_20191223_125750.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
IMG_20191215_231829_423.jpg

View attachment 19345

not sure if this will be my final entry. submitting it less cos its a good photo, more cos i think its a hilarious message to put on a gambling machine. thanks Japan!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I absolutely LOVE this and I love the Japanese. They are so freaking polite and kind.
They are telling you “ Everything is gonna be fine” on a gambling machine! AhahahahahahaHA!

This should have some kind of award of It’s own.
I also submit this as an idea for BlueLight to advertise and/or put on the front page as like an entrance into BlueLight.
Let @TheLoveBandit know.

That is scary! Gives me a creepy feeling.

“There is unrest in the forest.
There is trouble with the trees”

That is NO LIE! Well said!
😞

That's exactly the type of response I was hoping for when i took that snapshot earlier today.

The quote is from Rush, 'The trees'...

OMG! I love, love, love this picture!
That looks like my daughter when she was little! 😃😍
This is my favorite!
good entry.
Ty, she is adorable! How old is yours?

Description: just a snap from this past week. First time either myself (33) or my daughter (1) has seen a sequoia in person. The dichotomy of such old, big, trees next to such a tiny, new, human was breathtaking in person. I also really appreciate the baby saplings in between the bigger trees much like our little one is between us (off camera)

On top of that I really like how the colors juxtapose in this one. No filters either. (I don't think, although my phone sometimes does its own thing). I do have some reservations about using her image publicly, but seeing as she is a product of this place, to some degree (having met her mother in the lounge), I feel it is ok if she says hi from time to time.

Hey quick question... the pics I’m trying to upload keep fucking rotating sideways... how do I fix that? Sorry I’m not savvy with this type of stuff lol

Hey quick question... the pics I’m trying to upload keep fucking rotating sideways... how do I fix that? Sorry I’m not savvy with this type of stuff lol

I've had the same issue myself and I'm not really sure how you fix it. But it doesn't really matter mate, we can always turn our heads sideways to compensate... :)