• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - 'One Perfect Festival' - REVIEWS - Sawyer Park

back in 2001 i advertised a local-govt-sponsored all ages party we were putting on in WA in events..

our biggest problem in the end was a couple of beer cans left lying around by local kids :\

but i digress...
put this in events if you wanna keep sponsors happy.
:):)

and well done for helping organise.
i used to be on all the local youth boards, and it was a lot of fun!

KemicalBurn said:
Oh CR, considering this is a "youth committee" which is probably affiliated with some local government body: did you tell the rest of your group that you're posting an advertisement on a message board that has a primary focus on drugs?

Some people are of the frame of mind that youth events should be kept drug free.

just some food for thought.

Yes, they do know about what BL is and what it's used for because I had to get approval from city council in order to be able to post it here.

That and:
a. I'm broke, and will remain so to the date of the event.
b. I have uni work to consider.
c. None of the music appeals to me at all.
d. There's about 250km between me and Horsham.
e. I think codez_raver is a skanky little shitcock.

*shrugs*
1 of those would have been reason enough for me.
Either way, best of luck with all that you do for the event. With any luck you'll not only have the Horsham little people turning up, but also those from surrounding towns. Some maybe even from Melbourne.

well thanks Moe, I thought you out of most people on bluelight would support me as we have knowen each other for a couple of years now, I love my home town I respect it if no one else cant then dont post in this FUCKING THREAD!!!

oh, I'm not disrespecting your home town, it's just a little too far for me to travel to.
If it was say, a short stroll away, I would have no reason to not go, were I cashed up would I?

LahLah hunni, and codez.. I think you guys have done great, and the festival will be a total success. It's *great* to see someone in this town do something with their asses and organise something like this!
*hugs to you both*
xxoo

There is? I'M THERE...
I still love ya Lah Lah.. And I'm only going becuase of you so :p

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO...
One Perfect Fest...
ANDDDDDDDD
One Perfect Orgy!!!

- l - u - c - e - said:
LahLah hunni, and codez.. I think you guys have done great, and the festival will be a total success. It's *great* to see someone in this town do something with their asses and organise something like this!
*hugs to you both*
xxoo

I agree :)

I don't understand why so many people have been negative and down right rude about this event. If you have no interest there really is no reason to put it down or even bother with the negativity about it.

It's really hard to organise a small event let alone a large one like this so good on you guys and more power to you =D

I'd really like to drive all that way...

Oh wait I just realised that there is no man with a shotgun forcing me to so I actually won't.

But Kudos on it all the same, seems like it will be a great day and if I didn't live so far I may consider going. It's good to see people with iniative, unlike myself, which is why I won't be going.

OKAY folks...this has been moved over to events so NO MORE off topic rambles please. try to keep the negative comments to a minimum?

edited title to include all relevant info :)

*holds a gun to butros's head* ;) with love of course :)

good luck with it guys wish i had a car cause id come and give ya my support. its good to see thatthere are people out there who like to put on things like this.

Last edited:
then where/what state is it? i just assumed it was lol :) i will change it to VIC till someone can confirm where it is.