Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - 'One Perfect Festival' - REVIEWS - Sawyer Park

codez_raver

Bluelighter
'One Perfect Festival'

Well, well, well! As some of you already know, LahLahGatecrasher and myself are head of a local youth commite that deals with all issues relating to youth within our region. Also, we organise concerts, festivals and other random things for the region. We live in Horsham, which is 3 hours west of Ballarat.

And now, we have been given the chance organise our biggest festival ever. Rightly named "One Perfect Fest" The festival will feature many different bands, DJ's and acts from all over Australia. Our headline band for the festival is no other than... SPIDERBAIT! I know pretty cool huh? Also The Spazzys , Ganga Giri and shitloads more. lol.

On the main stage all the bands will be playing, then there will be a local talent stage with all the bands and other acts that come from this district.

Also, the part that excites me most... TRANCE - ITION a rave arena featuring a lineup of kick ass Australian DJ's, including Mark E Mark and Matt Lovel! Also, a shitload more of other DJ's... but I'm not allowed to say because all the contracts and shit haven't been signed! With the full sound lighting and laser crap... lol.

A mass camping site [at the Horsham showgrounds] will be set up for all people wishing to camp. The camping is free.

Over 100 stalls will be at the event selling random items.

Then there is going to be a recovery in the morning [Which I won't be able to attend due to a pre decided hangover] from 9am that morning with Tai Chi in the park, lots of local artists doing accoustic sets stuff like that.

The event will be held at the Horsham soundshell along the bank of the Wimmera River.

Okay, so enough of my bullshit!

The tickets for the event are -
$28 pre-sold, and $32 at the gate.

The festival will run from -
2pm on FRIDAY 15th OF APRIL till 1.30am THAT NIGHT [my suggestion is to hit the pubs after with me and LahLah ;)]

The recovery will be from -
9am on the Saturday morning till late in the afternoon. Entry is free...

one_perfect_fest.jpg

trance-ition.jpg

Last edited:
Bit far for me... but sounds like an awesome day!!

You might wanna post it in events too.

:)

*edit* and moe prob beat me by half a minute ;)

anna! and I have already had talks before hand, she'll move it for me in a few days once ppl in Aus Social have seen it.

A bit far... OMG... We travel to Melbs for alot of events And I can't see why it wouldnt hurt for one weekend some city people get there arse's in their cars and come down to something new and unique... come on!!

But I am from sydnerney... if I was in melb, I would come for sure.

If it was uni hols... I would try to make it cos I'm planning a melb trip, but alas, the date is just no good.

Well I'm jaded and none of the acts appeal to me.

Hence, I won't be there.
Even if I was paid an appearance fee.
Sorry.

%D

i cant believe anyone mentioned the words "the spazzys" and "music" in the same fucking post

i miss skulker so much :(

I'll go, but only cause in a phone convo lah lah told me too :p

HEY! For a town with only 18, 000 people I think LahLah and I have done a pretty fucking good job. So all you jaded cunts can kiss my ass!

codez_raver said:
HEY! For a town with only 18, 000 people I think LahLah and I have done a pretty fucking good job. So all you jaded cunts can kiss my ass!

awesome stuff hun! make sure you get this bumped over to Events :) I would come if had transport and the cash. Im pretty financially f@#$d right now, but i hope all goes well :)

Originally posted by codez_raver
she'll move it for me in a few days once ppl in Aus Social have seen it.

What an awesome idea! We should do that for all the events!

MoeBro said:
Well I'm jaded and none of the acts appeal to me.

Hence, I won't be there.
Even if I was paid an appearance fee.
Sorry.

%D

Im with ya on that one.

I think you guys have done brilliantly!
If I lived a little closer and and not in North Queensland I would come.
what I want to know is how long has this taken to organise?