Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - 24-4-05 - Triptamind's - Free day by the River

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... berry nice.

Awesome day, you can never beat turning up randomly and having a great time.

Everyone who went knows the deal - I wont wax lyrical about the smiling crowd, great music, setup, location, drive time and overall happy doof nature of it... or will I?

Nice to meet you Miss Slingshot, and Happy Birthday again.

Cheers to the hyper colour mushroom crowd, and also my thanks to our resident Pinkcess and her beau for the swing set.

Siaqua; you rocked the bunker and the forest, if you were doing a set at Digital you may even have had me at the 3 dayer - but alas sanity and comprehension on Tuesday beckons :)

~hippyfied~

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
Woot for local parties, this is only 10 mins from my house....

So I shall be attending later when I shake this hangover.

*hugs* my convincing always works but...im very dissappointed in you ;) hope your hang over wasnt as bad as the msg sounded. much love babe xx

well what a day...me and harraser arrived around 10.30ish i think as we just sat there listneing to good music and just hanging round. was surpised at how many people were there when we got there and by the time we left the numbers had at least more than doubled!! the decorations were awesome...was interesting to say the least watching then be put up. the perfect spot was chosen for this lil shin dig aswell. lovely canopy of trees and even when it did spit with rain i stayed dry. glad to see you all had fun though. the dj's how played were awesome. nice choice of music and their own different styles. all in all a top fucking day...glad i came!!!

not many shout outs cause i didnt really talk to that many different people...

was good to see cotb, duckboy and pop again. you all look fit and well :) glad to see you know how to sit at a doof in style..very multi purposefull those outdoor swings are xx

miss slingshot: you rock girl. hope you had a great birthday!! thanx for the hugs they rule :)

harraser: always a pleasure to have your company xx

shorza: i remember EVERYTHING we talked about this time. was lovely to see you! even when you scared me when you just sat down next to me. i will look forward to more chats. youre a sweet one. i just wanted to take you home and wrap you in a bow. your mrs is quite adorable :)

fairie: girl you rock! it was lovely to spend the day hanging with you. it was nice to know there was someone else there how didnt need to feel part of a big froup. glad to see you enjoyed your first official doof!! youre exactly how i pictured you would be.

leprechaun and mr.horse/ siaqua boys: excellent set. really enojyed. had been waiting for it all day and so had three quarters of the population that were there. congrats on a fine job =D

oli,twigz, hijynx, rroillie,cohaa: was awesome to actually have conversations with you...didnt talk to you all much at hijynx's. glad to see youre all doing well. will look fwd to talking to you all in the near future.

Chik.: youre a crack up :) hope you had an awesome time. you looked like you were. much munted love to you girl. you put a smile on my face :) xx

ronny: was lovely to meet you. hope you got to drink at least one of the champers bottles that people were necking ;) sorry i didnt introduce or mention my bl nickname...dont know hwy i didnt...just didnt...and no my friend wasnt on acid. he just likes his juggling and contact balls :) cgrats on putting on a kick arse party :) Kelly

Well where do I start.

Big thanks to everyone that came out and made the day party a great success, and helped it to become a night party, hahaha.

I was so happy with the turn out, looked like all of the eastern suburbs Doofers were there and then some.

The crowd was awesome, and I was really pleased with the whole lay back feel throughout the day, it was truly “The Big Doof Picnic”. So many blankets, chairs, couches and even swinging garden furniture. The people all seemed to bring with them the exact energy I had hoped for.

Big thanks to all our DJs that came out and played for free, you earned some good karma inducing so many smiles. I loved seeing so many happy people dancing to such diverse tunes.

Loved all the sets;

-Sylph had to start off the day, and he did a killer job, always really impressed by his track choice and his mixing is spot on.

-Nucleus and G-George looked like they had lots of fun banging out tunes.

-Armageddon Vs Bender was a crack up, think they would have had fun even if they where baking a cake up there, they just glowed, and very nice tracks. Had to miss some of this for a fuel run.

-Pixiesinmybrain was all about image, so I was tranced by his topless-ness and kilt.
He did well but.

-Dale always brings out the goods, loved it. Got them really packing the floor.

-Siaqua where fucking fantastic, and I hope these guys keep up the good work, your tracks rock.

-Al diddy, (who I had never personally meet before) mixing was very slick, good tunes and straight up good modern Psy. Killer.

-GroovyBoots was fantastic, and managed to keep many of the psy heads dancing as he converted all the psy heads to breaks. Love your work man.

-ADe.Biet I loved your tunes, grooving all the way, very professional mixing.

-K-Dent kept them grooving with a bit of drum and bass, loved it. Respect for dealing with people tripping over cables and the power dropping out so calmly, which was fantastic in it own way, because the percussion took over and filed the air, good drumming kids! And when we were up and running again he brought the tunes back with some lovely Dub.

-Pet-alien-was missing in action? So out with Dr Zz-trip.

-Dr Zaius was all over the shop with his tunes, but that was fine because A. it worked & B. he was mashed.

-RonnySimulacrum, well I was mashed tooand my cd froze up on me however, the pack up time chill tunes worked out better.

-Legohead and Hefty Dan, they rocked up after we had packed all the gear up and played a big fuck off John Cage set in the car park.

Big thank you to all the people that helped out to make this a free party, if we all give, we all receive. I truly love you all and the journeys we share.

D- GroovyBoots you are a legend and a mystery. Thanks for starting this rollercoaster with me.
Clouds – Kazz A Light, I would be at a loss without you
Miss slingshot-Caz 2.0, you are truly amazing. You too kazzes are really getting the hang of that decor thing.

Shorts and Bec, you help is everlasting and brilliant, thank you, we all love you.
George, you are the best Bro, all I could ever need in one.
J- a truly amazing man, love your work and friendship.
Adrian you should chill out a bit more at these partys, but we still love you for your helpful madness.
Martin- thanks for continuing help and friendship, and the Becks...

And thanks to all the other people that chipped in and help out. Thanks for helping us make people smile.

My favorite moments where;
-One of my best friends surprising me for my B-day and rocking up from Queensland.
-Parting with all my old school friends that introduced me to Doofing all those 8 or so years ago.
-Playing with the generator.
-Seeing so many faces I know, and meeting new people from the forums.
-Dancing for all of 1minut.
-Seeing so many good people in one place
-Hanging out in the car park afterwards with a bunch of trippers.

Thanks again to everyone that came and made this a very special party.
:)

Last edited:
DSC00900.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

It was a great day. :( that i had to leave early but shit happens. Thanks go to ronny for organising the party and also to all the great people who came along and made it a memorable day. 5 days till more Doof!!!! Yay!

Well i had a great day. I was absolutly wasted!!!!! god damn!!! Weather was great, vibe excellent!.. Not as hard hitting and absolutly insane as what im used to, but i loved it.. very chilled out, great atmosphere!. Got to meet and hang out with a few new faces! Drank beer after beer and was running all over the place. It started getting dark when my ride had to leave and i somehow made it into town for Fatali. Good work Ronny! You do good things for the psytrance scene here in Victoria and would like to congratulate all your crew on a job well done! :D

WHAT LURKS BEHIND THESE BUSH"S??

P1010007.jpg

HIPPYS!!!

d6091878.jpg

a hippy up a tree...

a230f878.jpg

the birthday girl...

6f72dd61.jpg

Last edited:
chik and endlesseulogy...

P1010023.jpg

cant remember this guys name but hes a sweety...

P1010024.jpg

bluelight mushroom!!!...

P1010022.jpg

Leprechaun and mr.horse's (siaqua) following...

P1010021.jpg

the boys themselves...

P1010020.jpg

P1010019.jpg

harraser and a hippy chick juggling...

P1010016.jpg

proto(?) and cohaa poi'n around...

P1010014.jpg

nursey (?) doing flags...

P1010012.jpg

fairie pondering...

P1010010.jpg

nursey and lep doing stuff...

P1010009.jpg

i had an awesome awesome awesome time!

it was great meeting lots of new peoples, bluelighters and non, and just getting and giving so many smiles.

perfect location, perfect people, perfect day.

no ronnie i wasnt on acid but i certainly felt in a really good groove and i wanna say thanks to you and everyone that was there for that. a trully wonderful day.

-ant

Oh, i didn't realise you were there!

Would have been nice to meet you.

Hey guys

Just wonted to jump on and say that we will defiantly be doing it again next year, it seemed to be just the perfect vibe $$$ can not buy, so look out next year, here we come again with the Free Triptamind day party.

Also look out for other party’s we are running, become a member of our mail list for all party info [email protected]

Just send me a PM or us an email asking us to place you on our list and we will do so.

Thanks again every one for making it a very memorable party.

shorza said:
Oh, i didn't realise you were there!

Would have been nice to meet you.

ROFL
Siaqua play, and you don't realise half of them is there? :p

Heya! Thanks for coming to see us play! :) I had a great time catching up with all you great people! WHOOT for another excellent day out! Can't wait for the next one... hehehe! :D

I had an amazing time and will indeed be attending more of these parties in the future :)

MoeBro said:
ROFL
Siaqua play, and you don't realise half of them is there? :p
I didn't realise that Mr. Horse and Leprechaun were Siaqua. No wonder i thought i had seen their faces around. Is it just me, or does Leprechaun have the looks to turn a straight man gay?

and big ups to Ronnie and everyone who made this party the success that it was.

I honestly didn't expect such a big turn-out and such awesome people.

Status
Not open for further replies.