• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tylenol 1 question

bay925

Greenlighter
Hey has a fast question. Was going to go into the pharmacy here in canada but wondering what do i ask for like is there a brand name or do i just ask for generic Tylenol w/ codeine? and if anyone knew what the pill count bottles they come in would help thanks.

Ask for "Tylenol 1's". Ask for the largest amount you can buy i guess, I assume she'd tell you how many there are per pack.

will they limit the amount i buy? roughly how much per bottle does it coast? (ball park figure) thanks fer everthing

No idea on the price, but I presume you could buy as much as you want since it's OTC and legal. I wouldn't purchase LARGE amounts, because that could be suspicious. Also, I would advise against T1's, the amount of caffeine in the pills that you would need to consume for an opiate high is pretty large, and caffeine doesn't come out during a CWE.

They are about 14.00 canadian for a bottle of 200. I used to get ibuprofen and codeine. I asked for the same. They both still contain caffeine. I just got one 200 ct. bottle from several pharmacies
;)

No idea on the price, but I presume you could buy as much as you want since it's OTC and legal. I wouldn't purchase LARGE amounts, because that could be suspicious. Also, I would advise against T1's, the amount of caffeine in the pills that you would need to consume for an opiate high is pretty large, and caffeine doesn't come out during a CWE.

Iv read it on a few different occasions that caffeine is soluble during the cwe..is this true or not?

The caffeine STAYS during the CWE. You need to do another extraction method to remove the CWE, but it's much more complicated apparently.

All that caffeine thats left in a CWE is really nasty. Trust me, I've done it in a pinch to prevent w/d's.

Try searching on BL or Google for caffeine cold water extraction charcoal, if I remember correctly you use charcoal to remove the cafeine from the CWE but I'm not sure, never have had to deal with it in Australia it's just APAP + codeine, sometimes you can get brands that contain doxylamine succinate as well.

You can also remove the caffeine with acetone apparently, do some searching here on BL you'll find the technique...