Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Surreal Life [mega merge]

i really had no intention of watching this...
but at 3 in the morning i got sucked in this weekend...
ack!
and i enjoyed the mindless fun i got from it
i have to agree that flava is the best of the house... the other may get better since i only saw the first show and jordan knight is fat(ter) and annoying

last season's thread

Yeah I agree Flava Flav is most definitly reality tv material LoL. I am not sure about some of the cast members such as Jordan Knight. He is kind of irritating already.

you know I don't like saying anyone is ugly but that man is ugly

sure is funny though

Those two are freaking hilarous.. I love watching it to see what their going to say next...

wanderlust said:
i really had no intention of watching this...
but at 3 in the morning i got sucked in this weekend...
ack!
and i enjoyed the mindless fun i got from it

same thing that happened to me. I really am not a bag fan of reality shows, but I am strangely captivated by it...cracks me up putting three (relatively) sane individuals with three who appear to be insane...

Flava Flavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!

that shit cracks me up....the show is so bad, but so entertaining

Flav is the only interesting one on season 3, I liked season one much better .:\ I'd like to see someone like David Lee Roth on season 4=D

Last edited:
Haha I love this show. Charro is funny as fuck and so is Flava Flav. That chick Brigitte is seriously grody. Ryan Starr is annoying as hell.

i'm oddly amused by flava's and briget's relationship. they're so crazy, they're perfect together. although they were recently on howard stern together and briget said she's engaged to some guy in europe. poor flav.:(

Shes already hooked up with two other guys on the show..well one when they were in socal and the other apparantly next episode. That woman is strange in more ways than one......she creeps me out.

Haha, Flava Flav is ridiculous "checka one two checka"... ew, he is SO repulsive and a little scary at times, but hell, he's awesome!

Ryan's annoying, Jordan is kinda creepy, Dave-- well, I can only ever picture him doing Alanis Morrisette *shudder*, Charo's fucking weird-- it's fun to laugh at her english =X, and Brigette-- she's fucking awesome. Word!

i've been sucked in...
good stoner entertainment, but i have to put on the captions when charo talks, it makes it a lot funnier

I was stoked when i found out flava was gonna be on a reality show.....He's freakin crazy....He's cool as shit!!-

Bridgette is one wacky ass woman, she's gonna be te drama queen of the show - Charro is cool i like her - the american idol chik is ok but i can see her being all prissy and cauising shit - Joey seems like a decent guy, i dont see him being a prob - Jordan is fat lazy bastard, a lil bitch at times too, he will lose his mind at some point in the season...

I think Ryan is hot. And yet something tells me that under all those clothes, she's a he. Her voice is too low for her to have a vagina.

Flava rules!!!

i agree! ryan is hot. her voice is weird though. it's deep, and there's some kind of accent there. anyone know where she's from? i can't stand her personality though. she seems really selfish and stuck up.

but every time dave talks i get flashbacks and then he starts going 'cut it out' in my mind

wanderlust said:
but every time dave talks i get flashbacks and then he starts going 'cut it out' in my mind

Dude, I think you are the only other person besides who still remembers the show "Out Of Control". I will never forget Dave doing that stupid finger motion when he said "Cut It Out".

What ever happened to that crazy bitch from the show... I think her name was "Liz"? She would just start screaming WHOOOOOUUUOOO WHOOOOUUOO, over and over and looked like she was on crack.

AAAAH, the memories!