• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

turn ons and or odd turn ons

I love to give oral sex and rimming her out while playing with her clit with a small or large vibrator ( and I prefer to do this before she has showered, the dirtier the better.
Big boobs
Big butts
Tall thick women

Nice ass feet and blue eyes also white and with a brain. Im Punjabi and my wife is white would see white men with Indian girls and think why. Always been this way even as a young kid

I like feet but it's better if they're clean. I'm turned on by short, thin women. It's so adorable if she's like 5'0" or a bit shorter even though I've never been with a small petite girl, I've dreamt about it

Odd turn on here, and a weird one- used to experiment a lot with my ex and we liked water sports. If she pissed in a glass in front of me I would drink it and it would be the best sex ever, and sitting on my face, holding her lips so I can't breathe for a while, then sucking me off while I eat her out.

Biggest turn one’s are boobs and Brown eyes.
Odd turn on’s armpits.. clean shaven armpits and licking them. Not sure why.

For me, a girl who initiates it, or just a simple phrase like "I want you to fuck me" is a huge turn on for me.
I also love going down, it turns me on so much when I am making my lady cum with my tongue. I could do it for hours, literally.

Don’t shove a finger up my ass w.o the cocksplatter.

Last edited:
Pre op but feminine transexuals
Butt play, pegging/plugs/strap ons etc
Fake girl look - big lips almost duck lip fillers, cheek fillers, massive fake boobs
Massive boobs in general
Girls with extra weight on them
Skinny girls with chubby bellys

I'm sure there's loads more incant think of right now but I too am depraved but harmless

Older women. Chubby girls. Big natural tits. Big asses. Glasses. Librarian type. Artist type. Women in the bath/shower. Pissing on my dick. Nipple clamps and chains. BDSM. Edging. Lactating tits. Dominating other men.

There is something about the area between a girls ass cheeks and her thighs LMAO! Is there an actual name for this?
Do you mean “the gap”? The Chive has a topic called Mind the Gap.

I enjoy scenarios in which one partner is domineering and assertive while the other partner is more demure and submissive, and there's a power exchange of sorts going on during sex...so towards that end I like a lot of stuff that's already been mentioned like pulling your partner's hair (I like pulling a girl's hair a bit when I'm in doggy position, or when she strokes or even grabs the back of my head as I go down on her), (light) slapping/choking/pinching, biting neck/ear/etc, holding down or otherwise restraining partner, etc.

But then other times I like more love making-type sex, so I guess it just depends on my mood!
^^^ this exactly (well said)
* druggies who take care of themselves
* a beautiful girl with an ugly nose or one little snaggletooth or ears that stick out, etc. I know it when I see it

turn offs:
* my ex only seemed to have one bj speed and technique, but it should be a variety of techniques and tempos, and somewhat of a tease at first
* silence from her throughout. Even if it is just a small moan of pleasure at the end or a contrived “atta boy” to get me going or a “good job” during the afterglow I want some vocal validation that she didn’t ghost the whole thing through astral projecting (its happened)
* women who aren’t just a tiny bit crazy (I don’t mean in bed, I like 🥜 girls in general

I’ll admit that being a woman’s first sexual experience was always a big turn on for me. I was lucky to enjoy that maybe 10 times in my younger days.

Almost impossible now. Although on my last pre-Covid trip to Southeast Asia I did luck onto a 23 year old religious chick who’d never even kissed a guy and a 46 year old virgin who had finally tired of waiting for Mr Right and settled for Mr Devious.

I’ll admit that being a woman’s first sexual experience was always a big turn on for me. I was lucky to enjoy that maybe 10 times in my younger days.

Almost impossible now. Although on my last pre-Covid trip to Southeast Asia I did luck onto a 23 year old religious chick who’d never even kissed a guy and a 46 year old virgin who had finally tired of waiting for Mr Right and settled for Mr Devious.
10 times? 😳 You must have a very special vibe!

“Had” rather than “Have” I think
I bet you are wrong! We’ll have to wait and see. If you give off a vibe that makes virgins vulnerable to your seductions and allays their fears or qualms about sex, that sounds like, spiritual, man. If we make good choices, our spiritual qualities tend not degrade to degrade as we age, they tend to improve!

I want a PM when you find your number eleven. : D

Did those ladies wind up falling in love with you, and stalking you?