• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

turn ons and or odd turn ons

Right off the bat, I'd have to say that my weirdest turn on is having my nostrils/ears invaded by my man's tongue. It sounds really gross but it drives me nuts. Then again, I have a bunch of weird fetishes, like water sports and cock & ball torture (giving, not receiving...because I don't have a cock and balls).
'Regular' turn ons include:
-Being rubbed/petted all over my body
-Having my thighs rubbed and squeezed
-Being bitten/choked/slapped/beaten/flogged/spanked/scratched/etc.
-Wet mouth sounds being directly into my ear (or is that weird?)
-Anal play. Anal itself is a hit or miss with me, but I like getting my asshole teased and toyed with.
-Getting my tits sucked on
-Hair pulling
-Guys who let me use my vibrator while they're fucking me
-Double/triple penetration
-Strong hands
-Visible, defined biceps. I like the idea of a guy who could easily overpower me and/or beat me to near death.
-Consensual no-consent
-Tummy, chest, and arm pit fuzz

Ass cleavage from low cut jeans.

The "assjob" thing. I have done this as foreplay, but I want to experience it all out to orgasm.

Oiled up tantric/nuru massage. Either me to her or her to me.

The taste of menstrual blood. Giving a girl oral while she is on her period. Bonus if looking down and seeing my mouth/chin/neck covered in her blood turns her on.

Girl squirting all over my face. I have made a girl squirt before but only from penetration. I want to do it via oral/toying/fingering and have her squirt all over my face and into my mouth, hopefully so I can consume some of it.

Having my face licked like she's a puppy.

Women growling while I orgasm.

Her spitting in my mouth.

Being tied up and flogged very hard.

The smell of leather. Also the smell of chlorine.

Last edited:
I like metal bondage. I like the weight of the metal and the feeling that I can't escape.

Turn ons= shyness, ability to take the pain of sex without putting your hands on my hips to limit my thrust, sundress with no panties or tight jeans with a t shirt and no panties.

Weird turn ons= spitting, women who stand on their toes barefoot, hugs, yoga, being able to scream loud during orgasm because that shit feels good

I find myself strangely turned on when I see a woman with any of the following: self harm scars, armpit hair, shaved heads, artistic scarification, maybe missing a leg or an arm, butch lesbians, hairy legs, sex workers who smoke crack or shoot up, sweat pants and white cotton tee shirts, crust punk's.

I find myself strangely turned on when I see a woman with any of the following: self harm scars, armpit hair, shaved heads, artistic scarification, maybe missing a leg or an arm, butch lesbians, hairy legs, sex workers who smoke crack or shoot up, sweat pants and white cotton tee shirts, crust punk's.
I'm a crack user with self harm scars, hairy pits and love my sweats and t's. I'm extremely turned on by 8 inch cocks and love to make and watch my man reach orgasm. I love everything about it.

My biggest turn offs are,

To much ego, confidence is sexy, egotistical isn't
Guys who can't have a good conversation about anything really
Negative people, sure life sucks but don't concentrate on that
Guys shorter then me
Shoulder hair 🤢
Guys who wear makeup, unless you're in a metal band

Turn ons

Confidence
Intelligence
Sense of humor
Nice body but not to beefed up
Eyes, big thing for me
Compassionate and kind

Not the one you were discussing on here I hope?

It is yes, im very cautious trying to work it out. He was using meth and hiding it because I just got sober. Between that and dropping paxil suddenly he turned into a mean prick. It wasn't like him and quite shocking but we have talked and we do love each other. He took me as a junkie and helped me so as awful as the shit he said was i know it was the drugs and not him so now he is clean he is back to himself.
It's hard to just walk away from someone you love even when they make a big mistake. He has forgiven me in the past so i am trying to forgive him
I am being very cautious though and the first wiff of that behaviour and i am gone for good and he knows that. I can tell he is sincere but only time will tell.
Thank you for concern though

It is yes, im very cautious trying to work it out. He was using meth and hiding it because I just got sober. Between that and dropping paxil suddenly he turned into a mean prick. It wasn't like him and quite shocking but we have talked and we do love each other. He took me as a junkie and helped me so as awful as the shit he said was i know it was the drugs and not him so now he is clean he is back to himself.
It's hard to just walk away from someone you love even when they make a big mistake. He has forgiven me in the past so i am trying to forgive him
I am being very cautious though and the first wiff of that behaviour and i am gone for good and he knows that. I can tell he is sincere but only time will tell.
Thank you for concern though

After what you said about him on here? Oh brother... IMO withdrawals and substances doesn't bring out anything that's not already there, but I guess as long as you got a big dick some chicks will take you back. :rolleyes:

After what you said about him on here? Oh brother... IMO withdrawals and substances doesn't bring out anything that's not already there, but I guess as long as you got a big dick some chicks will take you back. :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with his dick. I love him and he got shit from me when I was getting clean and helped me so how can I not help him for the same?

Nothing to do with his dick. I love him and he got shit from me when I was getting clean and helped me so how can I not help him for the same?

Because YOU come first! Always remember that. You do not owe him a damn thing once his respect for you goes out of the window. Do not let him walk all over you. How can you trust him not to be secretly using meth again? Just watch your back.

Turn ons:

Ass slapping
Hair pulling
A slight grip around my throat while fucking me (My second lover did that to me and it drove me wild)

Southern accents, Boston accents and accents from across the pond are a major turn on

Hmmm...a really quick-witted, highly intelligent man with a sense of humour to boot is extremely sexy.

Oh yeah, watching a guy masturbate is so hot.

Nice fitting jeans on a guy with a really cute butt, boots and a big Carhartt coat during winter time is yum. Basically, a "country boy" look I guess.

Ok, I think I'm done for now. Haha

Last edited:
Because YOU come first! Always remember that. You do not owe him a damn thing once his respect for you goes out of the window. Do not let him walk all over you. How can you trust him not to be secretly using meth again? Just watch your back.

Turn ons:

Ass slapping
Hair pulling
A slight grip around my throat while fucking me (My second lover did that to me and it drove me wild)

Southern accents, Boston accents and accents from across the pond are a major turn on

Hmmm...a really quick-witted, highly intelligent man with a sense of humour to boot is extremely sexy.

Oh yeah, watching a guy masturbate is so hot.

Nice fitting jeans on a guy with a really cute butt, boots and a big Carhartt coat during winter time is yum. Basically, a "country boy" look I guess.

Ok, I think I'm done for now. Haha

It's not easy and I am being extremely cautious but i really do love your concern. I haven't seen you post and was about to DM you actually:). I hope everyone with you is going really well 💖
I agree with the cowboy guys, although I have never met one they are always portrayed as very kind stand up for a lady type. I could watch them work all day

It's not easy and I am being extremely cautious but i really do love your concern. I haven't seen you post and was about to DM you actually:). I hope everyone with you is going really well 💖
I agree with the cowboy guys, although I have never met one they are always portrayed as very kind stand up for a lady type. I could watch them work all day

I understand how it is when you really miss someone. You're following your heart.

Thank you for thinking of me. I decided to leave for a while for certain reasons. You're one of the lovely people here that doesn't make it so bad. 💗

Yes, watching them work...I have a crush on the guy next door and just knowing he works construction gets me all hot and bothered. Haha

I enjoy scenarios in which one partner is domineering and assertive while the other partner is more demure and submissive, and there's a power exchange of sorts going on during sex...so towards that end I like a lot of stuff that's already been mentioned like pulling your partner's hair (I like pulling a girl's hair a bit when I'm in doggy position, or when she strokes or even grabs the back of my head as I go down on her), (light) slapping/choking/pinching, biting neck/ear/etc, holding down or otherwise restraining partner, etc.

But then other times I like more love making-type sex, so I guess it just depends on my mood!