Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television True Blood

What season is this show up to now? I saw everything up until the season with the witches and decided I couldn't take anymore, but now that the Walking Dead isn't on the air I have nothing to drunkenly giggle at on Sunday evenings.

Currently season six and tbh ATM I prefer tb to twd.

better than a kick in the teef

hey i might watch shit, but at least i still got my legs.

I stand by my original post. I mean, I like a few of the characters, but the main two grate my nerves so badly. Plus, I love sex as much as the next person, but it gets redundant with this show. Oh hey, Sookie's fucking a vampire. Oh, now two vampires at once. Doggiestyle with a werewolf. Hey look, Sookie's fucking a shifter that changed into a lamp. Nope, she's just fucking a lamp. It's the only thing left on the show that hasn't already been inside her, so it's bound to happen sooner or later.

in season five, sookie takes an interesting and refreshing self-conscious blase attitude to that very thing. it was nice to see her go all "fuck this is getting repetitive, sick of all you dead cunts" for a bit. =D

Last season was so god damn boring... I was about to give up on it. Season Six has been enjoyable so far.

I'm a little upset that Alcide has been turned into an asshole. I want Pam to get more screen time because the actress is great and her lines are really bold.

I just want Sheriff Bellefleur and Arlene to be killed off already. Their characters are so annoying and useless, especially Arlene. Every time an episode shifts to their dramas, I get so bored and feel like it's filler.

I just want Sheriff Bellefleur and Arlene to be killed off already. Their characters are so annoying and useless, especially Arlene. Every time an episode shifts to their dramas, I get so bored and feel like it's filler.

Me too. The whole "day people" storylines, the sherrif, arlene, terry, sam, are boring as shit to me and I just can't wait for them to be over so we can get back to the vampire story lines. The show to me would be 10x better if they didn't have to waste 20 minutes in the middle of the show for all these characters I don't give a shit about that have nothing to do with the main storyline. Either find a way to integrate them into our other characters we like live's, or get rid of them because I yawn every time they are on screen.

Nah they don't have to be a super to be interesting. I like having the humans in there. The show borders on having too many supers IMO.

Nah they don't have to be a super to be interesting. I like having the humans in there. The show borders on having too many supers IMO.

I never said they had to be super, interesting is interesting. They are not interesting.

It's not about wanting to see super people all the time. It's that all the strong actors and plotlines focus on the vamps. The human plotlines all have weak actors and really boring plots. There have been solid human plots in the past... like when Tara was kidnapped by the psycho vamp lover and brought to the King's mansion, when Jason joined the temple of the sun, or the Wicca group that was doing sun rituals against the vamps in town, etc.

I don't care about the sheriff, Arlene, or PTSD Terry and his post-war issues. It's all boring non-sense and it doesn't tie into the main plot at all. I was happy when Tara got killed, but then they made her into a vamp, and so far there is little evidence that her character has improved. The whole lesbian sub-plot with her and Pam is so out of left field and seems completely unlike Tara as we know her.

I'm SO happy that the Eric/Bill/Sookie threesome was put to an end. Seeing Eric all soppy was painful to endure. He's back to being a rude bad ass and that's just how I like him.

The show should have realistically stopped production after season 4 but like a lot of popular shows it will be milked until past its expiry.

Anyway... [/rant]

I'm pretty happy with the current season so far. There is a lot of novelty and action. I want the werewolf crap to be resolved soon because it's also feeling kind of dead end.

Tara had some great dialogue in season 1. Always snappy and rude and really funny. When she met the dryad's zombie in season 2, she started to get boring, and she never really recovered from that. They must have lost one of her writers.

Then I loved her as a newborn vampire, ferocious and non-intelligent. She has an excellent gaze that makes her look like a bat:

rutina-wesley-kristin-bauer-true-blood.jpg

But then she started speaking again and I lost a lot of interest in her.

I was wondering if anyone still cared about this show. I reluctantly follow at this point. Like, I pirate it on Wednesday instead of Monday.

It just got renewed for a 7th season too. The ratings are still really strong, although they've dipped a little bit, but's the show is still one of HBO's top earners with only Game of Thrones surpassing it ratings wise, and quality wise obviously, hah.

this season i guess is okay, vampire extermination camp and all, bilith excluded

[spoil]They killed off Terry, YES! Finally! Oh... and Sookie got naked again. Ratings must be pretty low. [/spoil]

Pam's character is starting to deflate sadly. She used to be one of the coolest. Eric traded an awesome progeny for a fucken weak one. Speaken of which: I hope they toast this governor's daughter bb vamp.

I was wondering if anyone still cared about this show. I reluctantly follow at this point. Like, I pirate it on Wednesday instead of Monday.

I do. I like this show, i admit the first episodes was though to get in, but i like it. Its moment of incredibly boring cheesiness are compensated with some badass moments. The characters like Eric, Russel, Pam, Bill are well developped in my opinion. Sookie gets boring and is a bit annoying some times. And everytime tey put on the suspense music and sookie is alone i start laughing because its already apparent she will get kindapped or wtvr. Its all her carachter does, getting kidnapped and being a little bitch lol.

Lafayette is funny as fuck. THe only thing i really dislike are the incredibly annoying female characters. Tara,Pam,Jessica,Nora, Arlene and so on are well written and interesting to watch. Lorena, Ricky (the were wolf girl who defies alcide), Mariane, and especially that crazy schizo bitch sara newland make me want to pull my hair out. All the time i see them on screen i spend hoping something will kill them in a gruesome and horrible way lol. THe fact that sara didnt die in episode 9 sunday was a huge disapointment to me. Wouldve been great ot see her torn to pieces by the vampires she tried to burn