• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Tried Heroin, threw up for 24 hours.

Interesting. I'm actually way more scared of going into a K hole than another DMT breakthrough. Ketamine kinda changes you, the essence of you, how you think and perceive things. It's a lot more of a "mind fuck" than DMT in my opinion.

DMT is way more intense than ketamine however it doesn't change YOU or your thought process.

It's like you're walking home from the grocery store and suddenly you're in a new dimension, but you are still you and can think clearly.

Meanwhile a K hole is like walking home from a new dimension and getting sucked into a grocery store and you can't move or think at all.

Totally different experiences and I'm way more intimidated by high dose ketamine.

The sheer intensity of DMT is VERY intense, I get it, usually the only thought I can rationalize on the come up is "HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's really not a recreational psychedelic. It's "grab your ass and prepare to be enlighted" type shit. Personally LSD + DMT is next level shit I love it.

But that's just me. We're all unique druggy enthusiast weirdos here with unique tastes ;)
I was scared shitless by my first K-hole which was also my first try of ket. I took way too large and IM shot and was locked into paralysis but still fairly conscious thanks to having had meth a few hours previously. However, after a few more goes snorting sensible doses it quickly became my all-time favourite drug. Never once didn’t have a magical time except when taken at the end of a long multi-drug binge. Became pretty much tolerant to it within a month though sadly.

Frankly not a heroin fan anymore, but its likely because I don't have a tolerance anymore.

Honestly I would take methadone over any other common opioid these days. That's the gold standard.

Which makes sense, since I've never taken a high a dose of anything as high as the methadone doses I used to take. Was on 380mg a day which is 4.5g morphine equivalent. Never took that much heroin really, though I had a gram a day heroin habit once on top of the methadone. Also used to shoot the 16.8mg fentanyl patches and had a habit there too.

Methadone is the ultimate function and recreational opioid. Injecting is off limits but even it was I'd still take the oral methadone because I'm not as interested in dissolving into nothingness anymore.

Of course methadone goes south fast but my brain was raped by enough of it to become sort of conditioned to it. Love the long lasting of it. I'm sure 30mg of methadone would be me nice and itchy, feeling toasty, and productive
Hey bro, how long u've been clean for? U know I'm 1 year clean from morphine and don't feel like doing it either. I'd probably die if I did the same dose I did my last time.

I have dabbled with opiates for about 5 years but recently bought 100mg of brown out of curiosity and snorted it in small bumps till it was gone. Honestly I would say it was a pretty unpleasant experience. The high was nice enough, and accompanied by the usual opiate nausea I get from oxy. But once it was gone I just threw up for 24 hours. I am not in any rush to buy more H. But just curious to know if this is normal or do you think it was poor quality / cut with something nasty..?

The powder had no smell and not much taste. The bag smelt of anticeptic.

Just a disclaimer,
I have a lot of respect for heroin addicts as a non user. I understand how consuming the drug is once you are dependant and although I have a fascination with it, i certainly don't take the drug lightly.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Just had almost exact same thing happen to me... I've been using opiates regularly with some breaks when tolerance starts to get to high. Anyways recently have been getting my hands on some very high quality fentanyl and am past the point of getting nausea from using opiates long ago so I when I got some caps last week and the me vomit anytime I ate or drank anything for over two days. Which I could only compare to a extreme case of food poisoning, that's how bad it was. I couldn't drink ANYTHING unless I took super small and slow and spaced apart sips or I would instantly vomit. I didn't eat anything solid for 3 days.