• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

I'm sorry I thought it was you originally who posted then I realized you quoted Darknet84.
You’re good I kinda figured that was what had happened..I’m right along with you guys never been on the dark net.. would love to try there seem to be so many goodies there 😁

You’re good I kinda figured that was what had happened..I’m right along with you guys never been on the dark net.. would love to try there seem to be so many goodies there 😁
I’m too afraid of the Federal Government to come after me, I love my freedom.

I’m too afraid of the Federal Government to come after me, I love my freedom.
I love mine too..but I’ve ordered enough questionable items online In my day.. lol I’m not too worried about that aspect of it.. it’s just getting past the whole “I’ve never done this” part of the process you know what I mean? It’s like the first monkey shot into space. He went on to greatness but it took a while to figure out the path to get there. I’m sure it’s no more dangerous than ordering clearnet RC’S was back in the day.

I love mine too..but I’ve ordered enough questionable items online In my day.. lol I’m not too worried about that aspect of it.. it’s just getting past the whole “I’ve never done this” part of the process you know what I mean? It’s like the first monkey shot into space. He went on to greatness but it took a while to figure out the path to get there. I’m sure it’s no more dangerous than ordering clearnet RC’S was back in the day.
I don’t know I think The government monitors darknet, you have to be able to hide your IP Address, I don’t know how to do that stuff, I’m not computer savvy.

Just a question as long as you take less than 4000 mg of Tylenol in one day the maximum allowable Tylenol dosage in one day, does it matter if the 4000 mg is taken 6 hours apart say I took 1000mg at 8:00am then another 1300mg at 2:30pm and then another 975mg at 4:30pm, will that cause liver failure?

I don’t know I think The government monitors darknet, you have to be able to hide your IP Address, I don’t know how to do that stuff, I’m not computer savvy.
Yea it takes a long time to learn how to use PGP keys and XMR currency with encryption and its a lot of care as you said, you have to take as to not meet every onion browsers worst nightmare, getting security compromised. Basically if you will do it study how encryptions work with markets AND/or use tor on a usb drive so it’s extremely difficult to prove you sent that package to your own home they have to prove you were the person who ordered. My computer nor phone have never booted or downloaded tor so it’s that much harder for anyone to prove I even know where the stuff came from 😅

Yea it takes a long time to learn how to use PGP keys and XMR currency with encryption and its a lot of care as you said, you have to take as to not meet every onion browsers worst nightmare, getting security compromised. Basically if you will do it study how encryptions work with markets AND/or use tor on a usb drive so it’s extremely difficult to prove you sent that package to your own home they have to prove you were the person who ordered. My computer nor phone have never booted or downloaded tor so it’s that much harder for anyone to prove I even know where the stuff came from 😅
I would just try my luck on the regular internet, that’s how I always use to do it back in the day.

Just a question as long as you take less than 4000 mg of Tylenol in one day the maximum allowable Tylenol dosage in one day, does it matter if the 4000 mg is taken 6 hours apart say I took 1000mg at 8:00am then another 1300mg at 2:30pm and then another 975mg at 4:30pm, will that cause liver failure?

In just one day you should be ok. I think if you were to take 4,000 like this everyday for days at a time, then yeah you could have liver failure.

I personally don't even like to go up as high as the allowed dosage. I start to get glazed/yellowish eyes and mild pain & aches in my right upper abdomen if I consume more than 1,000mg of tylenol in one day, but everyone's response will differ & some can handle up to the allowed dosage. Be safe man!

In just one day you should be ok. I think if you were to take 4,000 like this everyday for days at a time, then yeah you could have liver failure.

I personally don't even like to go up as high as the allowed dosage. I start to get glazed/yellowish eyes and mild pain & aches in my right upper abdomen if I consume more than 1,000mg of tylenol in one day, but everyone's response will differ & some can handle up to the allowed dosage. Be safe man!
I was in some bad pain yesterday, took some ibuprofen as well, today I didn't take anything to give my body a break.

@DeathIndustrial88 are you ok? I haven’t heard back from you since yesterday.

Hey man!
I am doing alright, thanks for asking! Been struggling really bad with what I assume is my depression manifesting in physical ways. No energy, no motivation, my body feels like it's full of lead weights, aching & pain in my muscles & joints. So technically I've been miserable, but I'm going to go have a physical done today to rule out if my its just in my head or if there's something more serious going on. My mom is back in the hospital too and things have been pretty chaotic and hectic, so I haven't been jumping online much.

But I'm hanging in there. You still struggling to get any pain relief?
Hopefully it's a good weekend for us both!

Sorry to hear about your mom I wish her the best brother, I went through the same exact feeling you described above, my muscles were aching and joints and everything like I was coming down with the flu,this is after I took the 800mg Ibuprofen so I don't understand it, I'm not physically addicted to anything,so I don't know why I felt like that, I was hoping it wasn't an infection from the surgery or anything, but the Doctor gave 6 pills for that it was Doxy something, I forget the name of the antibiotics, or if it was due to stress.

I feel better today.

Thanks man!
My mom sent me some weird texts last night that didn't make sense and tried calling me at 3AM. I have no idea why, but I hope she's okay.

I'm glad to hear you're finally feeling better!
I have no idea what my issue is. I've been feeling this way for months. I did wonder if maybe it's the bupe levels in my body jumping around. But I'm not so sure.
I've been getting insane hot flashes too. Always sweating buckets. Feels like I can never get my body temperature under control.

Sent you my thoughts on the HAB in messages. ;)

Thanks man!
My mom sent me some weird texts last night that didn't make sense and tried calling me at 3AM. I have no idea why, but I hope she's okay.

I'm glad to hear you're finally feeling better!
I have no idea what my issue is. I've been feeling this way for months. I did wonder if maybe it's the bupe levels in my body jumping around. But I'm not so sure.
I've been getting insane hot flashes too. Always sweating buckets. Feels like I can never get my body temperature under control.

Sent you my thoughts on the HAB in messages. ;)
Answered you, feel better my friend and hope your mom feels better as well.