• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

Can I take soma to potentiate oxy 5/325? and when is it good to take, when I take the oxy or wait a couple of hours?

Hi - not sure how stupid this question is, but I’m currently juggling a bit of a DHC addiction that I’m trying to wind back a bit.

How cross tolerant is Tramadol with DHC? If I alternate taking each, with a day gap in between taking anything, will it help me not get physically addicted?

I appreciate I should be cutting right back on both, but at the moment I’m just keen to avoid the withdrawals in between dosing. I’d like to get back to the stage where I take DHC a couple of times a week and enjoy it, without feeling like shit on the other days... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

@DeathIndustrial88 & @supersonic89

Do you guys no if I can take 700 mg soma muscle relaxer together with 10/650 oxycodone to help my muscles relax? Soma 350mg is not doing anything.

Also can I take gabapentin 300mg to potentiate the soma and oxy for better pain relief? You guys are the only help I have, I tried looking this up online and can’t get much information regarding these combinations.

After this pain is over I don’t think I’ll be doing surgery again, I’d rather just deal with the pain and take Tylenol, because the pain is horrific and they don’t give you enough medication and when they do it’s low dose, the pain is worse now then before the surgery, and with these new laws they make you suffer after the surgery. And then if you call them they yell at you, I made sure I told my doctor that his assistant got brazen with me because I said the meds weren’t working.

I truly feel for all the people who are in extreme pain and can’t get help, my girl said she works with an old lady who suffers severe pain and her doctor won’t give her anything that works, just prescription naproxen and ibuprofen, can you believe that? She 75 fucking years old having to work because here retirement money isn’t enough so she has to compensate by working par time to pay rent and bills, when she should be retired enjoying the rest of her life pain free, I just can’t understand how a doctor can do that, she doesn’t have to much more time to be on this Earth, at least give her the pain meds and let her live the rest of her life pain free.

And I have a really bad feeling things are only going to get worse.

Thank you guys and hope you are both well and enjoying the weekend.

Last edited:

Do you guys no if I can take 700 mg soma muscle relaxer together with 10/650 oxycodone to help my muscles relax? Soma 350mg is not doing anything.

Also can I take gabapentin 300mg to potentiate the soma and oxy for better pain relief? You guys are the only help I have, I tried looking this up online and can’t get much information regarding these combinations.

After this pain is over I don’t think I’ll be doing surgery again, I’d rather just deal with the pain and take Tylenol, because the pain is horrific and they don’t give you enough medication and when they do it’s low dose, the pain is worse now then before the surgery, and with these new laws they make you suffer after the surgery. And then if you call them they yell at you, I made sure I told my doctor that his assistant got brazen with me because I said the meds weren’t working.

I truly feel for all the people who are in extreme pain and can’t get help, my girl said she works with an old lady who suffers severe pain and her doctor won’t give her anything that works, just prescription naproxen and ibuprofen, can you believe that? She 75 fucking years old having to work because here retirement money isn’t enough so she has to compensate by working par time to pay rent and bills, when she should be retired enjoying the rest of her life pain free, I just can’t understand how a doctor can do that, she doesn’t have to much more time to be on this Earth, at least give her the pain meds and let her live the rest of her life pain free.

I hope you don’t mind my comment but I really don’t see why you couldn’t take the soma/oxycodone/Gabapentin combo however even with small doses it’s important to keep in mind things like tolerance and respiratory depression. I’ve certainly taken crazier cocktails however my recklessness shouldn’t necessarily dictate yours be safe and tread carefully.

Hi @LordOfThisWorld how are you doing? I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Apparently doctors went from overprescribing opioids to underprescribing them. Crazy shit.

About the Soma, oxycodone and gabapentin mix I could not help you much since I have never taken Soma. Although pregabalin / gabapentin with a painkiller is an excellent combo. Have you taken gabapentin before? If it was you, I might try starting with just oxycodone and gabapentin. Did your doctor prescribe you Soma?

Hi - not sure how stupid this question is, but I’m currently juggling a bit of a DHC addiction that I’m trying to wind back a bit.

How cross tolerant is Tramadol with DHC? If I alternate taking each, with a day gap in between taking anything, will it help me not get physically addicted?

I appreciate I should be cutting right back on both, but at the moment I’m just keen to avoid the withdrawals in between dosing. I’d like to get back to the stage where I take DHC a couple of times a week and enjoy it, without feeling like shit on the other days... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Not stupid at all pal. Tramadol is a tricky drug. Some people metabolize it pretty good and enjoy its opioid effects plus the stimulant and antidepressant of its SNRI. However, some just feel the SNRI effects and hate it. In my experience, there's definitely cross tolerance between tramadol and other opioids. Some weeks ago I took 240 mg of codeine and I don't feel nothing. In the past this dose would have left me pretty high.

Tramadol doesn't work for me anymore. :-(
I used to do a lot of it when I was in my 20's and loving it all the time. I had prescription for 100x100mg a month and was nodding my ass off. Withdrawals were like hell after taking it for couple of years straight with other drugs.
Now I'm 40 and busted my shoulder at work. Got some codeine and tramadol for the pain but the tramadol won't do a shit anymore. Yesterday I popped 400mg of tramadol and it felt like mild dose of codeine and a small line of crap speed.
150mg of codeine seems to be working much better than 400mg of tramadol. Weird. Maybe I did it too much back in the day.

It's weird because the opposite happens to me, now I hardly feel codeine hahaha.

Soma works on gaba receptors (like benzos, alcohol, etc..). So does gabapentin to an extent. Soma's metabolite is a barbiturate.
I would not feel in good conscious telling you take these 2 meds with an opioid as well. This kind of cocktail is what usually leads to overdoses (and then the opioid alone gets blamed).
Generally if a person already has a tolerance to either opioids, benzos or both, this mix wouldn't be too dangerous, but since I don't know your exactly tolerance, I won't say to go ahead and take it.

With that said however, it does sound like you have tolerance if the oxycodone alone isn't working. So all you can do really is know your tolerance & experiment by trying.

I know in some circles an opioid + benzo + soma = the holy trinity, which is known for being notoriously easy to overdose on. Gabapentin is not a benzo though however, but it is similar enough that I think an opioid + gabapentin + soma combo could potentially be pretty dangerous for respiratory depression if one has no tolerance or takes too high of doses.

Hopefully something works for you man.

Your story about the 75 year old woman is something I've seen myself first hand and known many others who were in extreme pain and I think they probably wouldn't give a fuck about being opioid dependent if it means having a semblance of their life back. It pisses me off too. If I get old or end up in a similar situation, I will raise hell until I'm given opioids or I'd rather just die. Fuck the drug war, I am so tired of it.

Soma works on gaba receptors (like benzos, alcohol, etc..). So does gabapentin to an extent. Soma's metabolite is a barbiturate.
I would not feel in good conscious telling you take these 2 meds with an opioid as well. This kind of cocktail is what usually leads to overdoses (and then the opioid alone gets blamed).
Generally if a person already has a tolerance to either opioids, benzos or both, this mix wouldn't be too dangerous, but since I don't know your exactly tolerance, I won't say to go ahead and take it.

With that said however, it does sound like you have tolerance if the oxycodone alone isn't working. So all you can do really is know your tolerance & experiment by trying.

I know in some circles an opioid + benzo + soma = the holy trinity, which is known for being notoriously easy to overdose on. Gabapentin is not a benzo though however, but it is similar enough that I think an opioid + gabapentin + soma combo could potentially be pretty dangerous for respiratory depression if one has no tolerance or takes too high of doses.

Hopefully something works for you man.

Your story about the 75 year old woman is something I've seen myself first hand and known many others who were in extreme pain and I think they probably wouldn't give a fuck about being opioid dependent if it means having a semblance of their life back. It pisses me off too. If I get old or end up in a similar situation, I will raise hell until I'm given opioids or I'd rather just die. Fuck the drug war, I am so tired of it.
I don't understand pharmacology, I don't know how I can have a tolerance for opiods, if I don't take the on a regular basis, I'm taking them more now, the oxy's because of my surgery, the Tramadols before surgery and only when I couldn't bear the pain, which I actually think Tramadol is better and lasts longer than the oxy's.

Some doctor or hospital will get sued big time, where they'll have to change the laws, Doctor's are being sadistic right I got into an argument yesterday told the Doctor's assistant who's also a doctor I'm suffering in pain and the ibuprofen's are burning a hole in my stomach despite me taking them with food and prevacid, and that the pain in not subsiding like he said it would, and that I have to be doing arm exercises on top of it, he simply said I can't give you no more opioids, so he prescribed me Prednisone, so basically by the time this over, I'll have to be treated for ulcers in my stomach,because of the Ibuprofen 800mg.

Are there any compassionate Doctors around still?

I don't understand pharmacology, I don't know how I can have a tolerance for opiods, if I don't take the on a regular basis, I'm taking them more now, the oxy's because of my surgery, the Tramadols before surgery and only when I couldn't bear the pain, which I actually think Tramadol is better and lasts longer than the oxy's.

Some doctor or hospital will get sued big time, where they'll have to change the laws, Doctor's are being sadistic right I got into an argument yesterday told the Doctor's assistant who's also a doctor I'm suffering in pain and the ibuprofen's are burning a hole in my stomach despite me taking them with food and prevacid, and that the pain in not subsiding like he said it would, and that I have to be doing arm exercises on top of it, he simply said I can't give you no more opioids, so he prescribed me Prednisone, so basically by the time this over, I'll have to be treated for ulcers in my stomach,because of the Ibuprofen 800mg.

Are there any compassionate Doctors around still?

You might have a naturally high tolerance or due to the pain you're feeling, your tolerance has gone up. Even if you take an opioid every other day instead of daily you can still gain tolerance.

@DeathIndustrial88 @supersonic89
Has any one seen or heard of these Tramadol tablets? Ol-Tram tablets made by HAB pharmaceuticals in India?
They are 100mg tablets of pure Tramadol I took 350mg like two hours apart each 100 mg and felt nothing, bought them from my usual pharmacist guy, and I told him they have no effect on my pain I didn’t even feel the warm comfort they usually give you.

I took a picture but I can’t seem to upload them from my photo library onto here and I can’t copy and paste them.

My pharmacist guy wants me to take a picture of all the blister packs even though they are all the same lot number and batch, there’s like 18 packs with 10 tablets in each pack, I told him I’d try later to send him photos that’s an awful lot of photos I’ll have to send him.
I told him I was worried because I don’t want to be taking something that’s not Tramadol and get sick or die.

Last edited:
I paid like $3.00 a tablet for 180 pills, so if this guy doesn't have these pills checked out I’m screwed, I’ve never had a problem with him before and he seems to be pretty honest, let’s see what happens, in the mean time if anyone had heard of this brand of Tramadol and pharmaceutical company from India I’d appreciate it if they can give me some info.

Last edited:
Has any one seen or heard of these Tramadol tablets? Ol-Tram tablets made by HAB pharmaceuticals in India?
They are 100mg tablets of pure Tramadol I took 350mg like two hours apart each 100 mg and felt nothing, bought them from my usual pharmacist guy, and I told him they have no effect on my pain I didn’t even feel the warm comfort they usually give you.

I took a picture but I can’t seem to upload them from my photo library onto here and I can’t copy and paste them.

My pharmacist guy wants me to take a picture of all the blister packs even though they are all the same lot number and batch, there’s like 18 packs with 10 tablets in each pack, I told him I’d try later to send him photos that’s an awful lot of photos I’ll have to send him.
I told him I was worried because I don’t want to be taking something that’s not Tramadol and get sick or die.

Damn man.
Wish I could help you there.

I've only ever had 50mg tramadol tablets. Usually the circular ones and then I've had the oval and rectangular shaped ones. I've also had the 100mg extended release ones.

India companies are notorious for making shitty drugs though. The generic buprenorphine I get is from Dr. Reddy's in India and I've read they've gotten in trouble with sanitary issues and potency issues and many people complain that these Dr. Reddys bupe strips suck and I have to agree, they feel much weaker.

Wish I could be more of a help here. How are you getting tramadol without a script? Or do you have a script? Nevermind, don't answer that here. lol

Damn man.
Wish I could help you there.

I've only ever had 50mg tramadol tablets. Usually the circular ones and then I've had the oval and rectangular shaped ones. I've also had the 100mg extended release ones.

India companies are notorious for making shitty drugs though. The generic buprenorphine I get is from Dr. Reddy's in India and I've read they've gotten in trouble with sanitary issues and potency issues and many people complain that these Dr. Reddys bupe strips suck and I have to agree, they feel much weaker.

Wish I could be more of a help here. How are you getting tramadol without a script? Or do you have a script? Nevermind, don't answer that here. lol
I was getting the Tramadol 225mg before from the same pharmacist, but he no longer has them, these are a new batch from a new vendor, as he's not able to get the others anymore which were also made in India, they are 100 mg Tramadol tablets, round white tablets, with no imprint on them, but the other company didn't have and identification on the pills either, only on the blister pack like the ones I just got, that say the name of the pharmaceutical company on the blister pack and dosage.

Should I double upon the dosage or are these just sugar pills and fake, now the guy wants me to take pictures of all the blister packs even though they are all the same lot no. doesn't make sense, unless he thinks I'm lying or something.

Maybe @supersonic89 knows, he knew the other brand I was taking.

I did some research on HAB Pharmaceuticals and Ol-Tram, I’ve seen only one or two complaints about them when everyone else says they’re good and legit, only two people said they didn’t feel the warm euphoric pain killing effects which I don’t so I’m wondering if I’m just going to increase the dosage today and hope I don’t get seizures.

My other ones from India we’re excellent, the 225mgs.

Are there any reputable tramadol vendors online atm these days? Can’t tell which ones legit 😭🙏🏾

Where do you get your Tramadol from now may I ask?
From a friend who can no longer find any and now I’m about to be in withdrawals in 3 weeks and possibly lose my job I was not prepared for abrupt cessation I’d have stopped. Never been this depressed and scared

From a friend who can no longer find any and now I’m about to be in withdrawals in 3 weeks and possibly lose my job I was not prepared for abrupt cessation I’d have stopped. Never been this depressed and scared
Sorry to hear that but I can’t help.

I took 450mg yesterday and not even a nod or pain relief. So I'm not taking them anymore, and the pharmacist hasn't responded yet, I emailed him again, I sent him an email with the photos of all the blister packs, and told him I hope this isn't some other medication wrapped up as Tramadol, I have gotten stuff from HAB Pharmaceuticals before, like pain-o-soma pills that work, so maybe a bad batch, lets see if this guy responds.

Since this is the tramadol megathread, has anyone read or heard about any of this? I'm not exactly sure what they're trying to say in this link but long term tramadol use may impact fertility and the testicles as well.