• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Megathread

Hey man, my apologies for the late reply.

For some reason, bluelight didn't give me a notification that you posted.. :\ I just happened to see it from checking the tramadol megathread.

You can mix tramadol with oxy, of course. They should potentiate each other.
I can't believe they treated you that way. That really fucking boils my blood.
Those 5mg of oxycodone pills are crap too. I get more relief from tramadol than I would a low dose of oxycodone.
You can definitely mix the two and I absolutely hope they help with your pain man.

In fact, once I had to have a very painful abscess popped. Worst pain I've ever felt. They gave me those same 5/325 pills and I took one or two and didn't feel shit.
I luckily had tramadol & cannabis at the time and a high dose of trams with a good bowl was the only thing that would touch the pain.

I think I might be looking at being homeless, so I'm in a strange mood today. :(
Hope all is well!
Yeah the surgical nurse basically yelled at me on the phone told me to take Motrin and Tylenol along with the oxy’s, I’m afraid to even call back and be treated like that again, I’m not a confrontational person, I didn’t even know how to respond, he told me it was a basic simple procedure that they didn’t have to do any repairs, my fucking arm is all black and blue, they pulled a cyst from my shoulder and took out or. cut out a bone spur I had in there, how can that be simple? And I’m supposed to take one 5/325 oxy every 6 hours, they for fucking real? What’s this country come to?

Thanks for your concern and help brother.

Sorry to hear about your situation brother.

Last edited:
Yeah the surgical nurse basically yelled at me on the phone told me to take Motrin and Tylenol along with the oxy’s, I’m afraid to even call back and be treated like that again, I’m not a confrontational person, I didn’t even know how to respond, he told me it was a basic simple procedure that they didn’t have to do any repairs, my fucking arm is all black and blue, they pulled a cyst from my shoulder and took out or. cut out a bone spur I had in there, how can that be simple? And I’m supposed to take one 5/325 oxy every 6 hours, they for fucking real? What’s this country come to?

Thanks for your concern and help brother.

Sorry to hear about your situation brother.

Yeah it's sickening man My mom had to have bone marrow biopsies done several times through out 2020. Every single time, they drilled into her bone and didn't give her jack shit for pain meds.
It's almost impossible to get anything for pain anymore these days.

I truly believe the whole "opioid epidemic" was manufactured & presented through lies, in order to have reasons not to prescribe people opioids anymore, thus making sure everyone is in as much pain and as miserable as possible at all times. I'm sick of this medical tyranny.

I have no idea at this point what I'm gonna do or what might happen to me & i'm almost tired of even caring. Maybe I should go get a covid shot and let them take me out ASAP.

Yeah it's sickening man My mom had to have bone marrow biopsies done several times through out 2020. Every single time, they drilled into her bone and didn't give her jack shit for pain meds.
It's almost impossible to get anything for pain anymore these days.

I truly believe the whole "opioid epidemic" was manufactured & presented through lies, in order to have reasons not to prescribe people opioids anymore, thus making sure everyone is in as much pain and as miserable as possible at all times. I'm sick of this medical tyranny.

I have no idea at this point what I'm gonna do or what might happen to me & i'm almost tired of even caring. Maybe I should go get a covid shot and let them take me out ASAP.
That’s terrifying to hear brother and so sorry for your mom, and that she had to go through that, where does a doctor get off making you suffer and then his assistant basically yelling at you because you tell him the medication is not working? I got cut into for Christ’s sakes my arm is all bkack and blue and I can’t even do the arm exercises the doctor wants me to do and I’m not even going to call him back and complain about the pain I’m still in, one fucking pill that low dosage every six hours? Are they for fucking form real? It’s like they’re sadomasochistics and get off having that power and seeing people suffer.

I’m with you brother, I think this crisis is being used as an excuse to not provide comfort and keep people in control and suffering, meanwhile I’m going to be in debt for hundreds of dollars after paying these bills because my insurance sucks.

This guy was almost shouting at me in anger because I told him the one pill every 6 hours is not working.

I have one 225 Tramadol pill left I’ll be cutting into four pieces and taking it with the oxys to make them last longer.

That’s terrifying to hear brother and so sorry for your mom, and that she had to go through that, where does a doctor get off making you suffer and then his assistant basically yelling at you because you tell him the medication is not working? I got cut into for Christ’s sakes my arm is all bkack and blue and I can’t even do the arm exercises the doctor wants me to do and I’m not even going to call him back and complain about the pain I’m still in, one fucking pill that low dosage every six hours? Are they for fucking form real? It’s like they’re sadomasochistics and get off having that power and seeing people suffer.

I’m with you brother, I think this crisis is being used as an excuse to not provide comfort and keep people in control and suffering, meanwhile I’m going to be in debt for hundreds of dollars after paying these bills because my insurance sucks.

This guy was almost shouting at me in anger because I told him the one pill every 6 hours is not working.

I have one 225 Tramadol pill left I’ll be cutting into four pieces and taking it with the oxys to make them last longer.

Damn. I have to give you credit. As emotionally unstable as I am, when people get close to yelling or are yelling at me or being demeaning like that, I'd snap back!

I honestly hope I'm never in a situation where I have extreme pain cause with suboxone on my record, I doubt doctors will ever prescribe me any pain meds again whatsoever.

I've tried to be vocal on numerous sites about this and try to open people's eyes that what they most likely believe about opiates is drug war propaganda and myths.
But people don't wanna listen, they don't believe it and thus nothing is getting done or changed about how we treat opiates in this country.

I am sorry you are in pain man. Only other things I can think of would be to try and see if you can get some pods or good seeds. You can get a good dose of morphine out of both if you do it right but it's tricky and can be dangerous because you don't really know what kind of dose you are going to get or how strong the batches can be.

Taking DXM & magnesium may enhance the oxycodone's pain killing properties slightly. But I'd stay clear of dxm with tramadol in your system. They're are dangerous to mix, although I have done it before, but I had an extreme tolerance to tramadol at the time and took only a low dose of dxm.

Loperamide may potentiate other opiates slightly & it does attach to peripheral opioid receptors and is a full agonist there. It can cause cardiac arrhythmia in high doses after long periods of time though.

Kratom is another legally accessible option, but to be perfectly honest, kratom has never felt like a pain-killing opioid to me whatsoever. Not even in the slightest. It feels more like a weird analogue of caffeine really.

If I can think of anything easily accessible or ways that could help I will come back and post more. Hopefully the oxy/tram combo gets you through the worst of it though. Oxytram sounds like it'd be a nice drug if there were one with that name lol.

I wish you all the best man and I hope your weekend is a good one!

Damn. I have to give you credit. As emotionally unstable as I am, when people get close to yelling or are yelling at me or being demeaning like that, I'd snap back!

I honestly hope I'm never in a situation where I have extreme pain cause with suboxone on my record, I doubt doctors will ever prescribe me any pain meds again whatsoever.

I've tried to be vocal on numerous sites about this and try to open people's eyes that what they most likely believe about opiates is drug war propaganda and myths.
But people don't wanna listen, they don't believe it and thus nothing is getting done or changed about how we treat opiates in this country.

I am sorry you are in pain man. Only other things I can think of would be to try and see if you can get some pods or good seeds. You can get a good dose of morphine out of both if you do it right but it's tricky and can be dangerous because you don't really know what kind of dose you are going to get or how strong the batches can be.

Taking DXM & magnesium may enhance the oxycodone's pain killing properties slightly. But I'd stay clear of dxm with tramadol in your system. They're are dangerous to mix, although I have done it before, but I had an extreme tolerance to tramadol at the time and took only a low dose of dxm.

Loperamide may potentiate other opiates slightly & it does attach to peripheral opioid receptors and is a full agonist there. It can cause cardiac arrhythmia in high doses after long periods of time though.

Kratom is another legally accessible option, but to be perfectly honest, kratom has never felt like a pain-killing opioid to me whatsoever. Not even in the slightest. It feels more like a weird analogue of caffeine really.

If I can think of anything easily accessible or ways that could help I will come back and post more. Hopefully the oxy/tram combo gets you through the worst of it though. Oxytram sounds like it'd be a nice drug if there were one with that name lol.

I wish you all the best man and I hope your weekend is a good one!
Yeah I'm not confrontational, and figured it would do me worse if I snapped back, I'm taking Ibuprofen 800mg along with the one little 5 mg percocet they gave me and only 15 of them.

I believe and agree with you 100% on the drug war propaganda, it's all BS. Too many people are sheeple and believe everything they throw at them.

I don't have anything on my record, that's why I don't understand why they wouldn't increase the dosage?

Thanks for your help DeathIndustrial88, have a great and wonderful weekend yourself brother.

Yeah I'm not confrontational, and figured it would do me worse if I snapped back, I'm taking Ibuprofen 800mg along with the one little 5 mg percocet they gave me and only 15 of them.

I believe and agree with you 100% on the drug war propaganda, it's all BS. Too many people are sheeple and believe everything they throw at them.

I don't have anything on my record, that's why I don't understand why they wouldn't increase the dosage?

Thanks for your help DeathIndustrial88, have a great and wonderful weekend yourself brother.

I know people who also have nothing on their record and have had their pain meds taken away, even after being on them for 10+ years.
I also know people who have nothing on their record and were given ibuprofen after injuries.

The medical establishment has started getting doctors to believe that opioids don't even work for pain now. Or that they can "make pain worse".
It's complete bullshit. If I am ever injured or need surgery and they refuse me pain meds, I will either sue the fuck out of them or off myself.

As far as I know or knew, it use to be against the law the to not take a persons pain seriously. Don't know about that now after their whole fake & manufactured "opioid epidemic".
Funny, if opioids are so dangerous, how was I able to use them (including heroin) for 12 years and never once overdose. Probably because we have all been lied to about what an "opioid overdose" actually is. Most people who die of "opioid overdoses" tend to have other drugs in their system that contributed to their death, but in order to make opioids look bad, they just call it an "opioid overdose" which is bullshit.

I know people who also have nothing on their record and have had their pain meds taken away, even after being on them for 10+ years.
I also know people who have nothing on their record and were given ibuprofen after injuries.

The medical establishment has started getting doctors to believe that opioids don't even work for pain now. Or that they can "make pain worse".
It's complete bullshit. If I am ever injured or need surgery and they refuse me pain meds, I will either sue the fuck out of them or off myself.

As far as I know or knew, it use to be against the law the to not take a persons pain seriously. Don't know about that now after their whole fake & manufactured "opioid epidemic".
Funny, if opioids are so dangerous, how was I able to use them (including heroin) for 12 years and never once overdose. Probably because we have all been lied to about what an "opioid overdose" actually is. Most people who die of "opioid overdoses" tend to have other drugs in their system that contributed to their death, but in order to make opioids look bad, they just call it an "opioid overdose" which is bullshit.
Yes it use to be against the law to let a person suffer from pain especially after surgery.

I took two fiorocet today to see if it would help, nothing, is it okay to take one Percocet 5/325 after taking the fiorocet?

mom going to see my doctor Tuesday I doubt he’ll give me anything other than ibuprofen, won’t even refill the Percocet 15 pills.

I thought the pain would’ve gotten better by now but it hasn’t.

When my doctor asks me my pain level from 1-10 what number should I say, I’m not good at using numbers, I’m just in bad pain, antihero have experience with this sort of thing?

I’m afraid if I tell him the truth and say 9 or 10 he’ll think I’m just exaggerating to get pain meds,they really have me paranoid after yelling at me on the phone

When my doctor asks me my pain level from 1-10 what number should I say, I’m not good at using numbers, I’m just in bad pain, antihero have experience with this sort of thing?

I’m afraid if I tell him the truth and say 9 or 10 he’ll think I’m just exaggerating to get pain meds,they really have me paranoid after yelling at me on the phone

Yes you should be ok to take percocet after fiorocet. But be very conscious of your dosing, as mixing opiates with barbiturates is just as risky if not more risky than mixing opiates & benzos. It can slow your breathing down bringing you to OD. But since you have are in pain and have an opioid tolerance established, you should be able to handle these two drugs.

If your pain is indeed at a 10, I would straight up say it is at a 10 or higher and if he accuses your of exaggerating or refuses anything, you could always say you're done with him and will find a different doctor. Is this appt also by phone? If it's in person, the doctor should be able to see you physically hurting & uncomfortable I would hope.

You could maybe even go to the emergency room and tell them you are in extreme pain and your doctor is not helping, if it has to come down to that. Or maybe even start calling around to other doctors. :\ Not sure, but I hope you get the relief you need soon man. These are tough times & people deserve the right to have access to opioid pain medications or whatever they need that treats any illness they desire to combat.

I sprained my lower back and then slipped and fell on it getting out of the car on Saturday, which fucked my back up even more, along with my neck and my ankle. All I have is bupe, kratom and flexeril which all have done jack shit for any pain except maybe the flexeril for a few hours.

Good luck man! Let us know how it goes!
Can you get anymore tramadol? Does the trams help at all? Maybe you could ask the doctor to even switch the oxy over to an equally potent dose of tramadol. Tramadol's analgesic (pain killing) properties last much longer than oxycodone as well, some times up to a full 12hrs-24hrs. Some times doctors are ignorant about tramadol and think it's 'non-addictive'/less abuse potential and are more likely to give it out.

Hey guy! How are you all my dear tram lovers. :love: Long time without entering the forum. I had to cut my internet service for almost 2 weeks hahaha.

Does anyone know if there is any contradiction between tramadol and pseudoephedrine (120 mg)? Since yesterday I have a very annoying allergy but I do not want a serotonin syndrome or a seizure hahaha.

Honestly these days I'm already a little tired of tramadol, I want to switch to tapentadol (which I've loved the times I've taken). Anyone else like tapentadol here? The positive is that it does not have as many contraindications regarding mixing it with other drugs.

Yes you should be ok to take percocet after fiorocet. But be very conscious of your dosing, as mixing opiates with barbiturates is just as risky if not more risky than mixing opiates & benzos. It can slow your breathing down bringing you to OD. But since you have are in pain and have an opioid tolerance established, you should be able to handle these two drugs.

If your pain is indeed at a 10, I would straight up say it is at a 10 or higher and if he accuses your of exaggerating or refuses anything, you could always say you're done with him and will find a different doctor. Is this appt also by phone? If it's in person, the doctor should be able to see you physically hurting & uncomfortable I would hope.

You could maybe even go to the emergency room and tell them you are in extreme pain and your doctor is not helping, if it has to come down to that. Or maybe even start calling around to other doctors. :\ Not sure, but I hope you get the relief you need soon man. These are tough times & people deserve the right to have access to opioid pain medications or whatever they need that treats any illness they desire to combat.

I sprained my lower back and then slipped and fell on it getting out of the car on Saturday, which fucked my back up even more, along with my neck and my ankle. All I have is bupe, kratom and flexeril which all have done jack shit for any pain except maybe the flexeril for a few hours.

Good luck man! Let us know how it goes!
Can you get anymore tramadol? Does the trams help at all? Maybe you could ask the doctor to even switch the oxy over to an equally potent dose of tramadol. Tramadol's analgesic (pain killing) properties last much longer than oxycodone as well, some times up to a full 12hrs-24hrs. Some times doctors are ignorant about tramadol and think it's 'non-addictive'/less abuse potential and are more likely to give it out.
The doctor gave me 15 mote pills and said that was it, he couldn’t give me anymore after that. I told the nurse and the guy that copped an attitude it’s not right to let some one suffer from after they’ve had surgery,
The guy said they’re only allowed to give a certain amount and strength, I told him you made me md feel like I was trying to get more pills, I was in pain for about a week.

Hey guy! How are you all my dear tram lovers. :love: Long time without entering the forum. I had to cut my internet service for almost 2 weeks hahaha.

Does anyone know if there is any contradiction between tramadol and pseudoephedrine (120 mg)? Since yesterday I have a very annoying allergy but I do not want a serotonin syndrome or a seizure hahaha.

Honestly these days I'm already a little tired of tramadol, I want to switch to tapentadol (which I've loved the times I've taken). Anyone else like tapentadol here? The positive is that it does not have as many contraindications regarding mixing it with other drugs.
Hey man!! Thought we might have lost you here for good! lol
Glad you got your internet back! I might be looking to move again here soon and might have to cut my internet off as well for a bit until we get situated at the new place, but I have no idea when that will be.

I think psuedophedrine is okay to mix with tram. Most people think psuedoephedrine has zero CNS activity but I'm doubtful of that. I've actually been using psuedoephedrine to catch a buzz lately. lol My tolerance to meth & other stims is back at completely zero and I've always noticed that with no tolerance, if I take a 120mg 12hour psuedoephedrine, I will get a mild body/mental euphoria. It's nothing at all like the overpowering forced euphoria of say.. meth. It's more of an "in the background" kind of euphoria and it goes great with bupe for bringing on the nods.

I have used sudafed with trams many many years ago, but it was usually when I was about to run out. I would use the sudafed to potentiate them a little bit. I'm sure you'd be fine to mix the two, as long as your tramadol dose isn't monsterous. And I'd keep a benzo or some clonidine on hand in case the sudafed causes you to feel over stimulated (usually this feels like a constant adrenaline/panic attack, not really the same kind of 'stimulation' you'd get from meth or anything).

Still haven't had a chance to try tapentadol but I know I'd love it. lol I went out and bought a bunch of different kratom out of desperation, but absolutely none of it did jack shit or at least it didn't feel like something a true heroin/opioid fiend would waste their time on. Not sure why people rant and rave so much about shitty kratom. lol

The doctor gave me 15 mote pills and said that was it, he couldn’t give me anymore after that. I told the nurse and the guy that copped an attitude it’s not right to let some one suffer from after they’ve had surgery,
The guy said they’re only allowed to give a certain amount and strength, I told him you made me md feel like I was trying to get more pills, I was in pain for about a week.

Damn man. I guess at least 15 is better than nothing. If I'm ever in your situation, I just want some one to put me out of my misery. That's so fucked up that they think some one in pain or who has cancer really gives a shit about opioid addiction/dependence. I hate doctors.

@DeathIndustrial88 Oh man. I can alsofeel "something" with pseudoephedrine and I also have a zero tolerance for stimulants. I'd like to try one of these ephedrine pills and see how they differ.

Shit friend !! Too bad about the kratom thing. What strain of kratom did you try? Haven't you tried mixing it with bupe?

@DeathIndustrial88 Oh man. I can alsofeel "something" with pseudoephedrine and I also have a zero tolerance for stimulants. I'd like to try one of these ephedrine pills and see how they differ.

Shit friend !! Too bad about the kratom thing. What strain of kratom did you try? Haven't you tried mixing it with bupe?

I have tried ephedrine and didn't find it as fun as psuedo for some reason. Regular ephedrine definitely has an adrenaline-like feel to it where as psuedo feels more like a gentle mental euphoria in the background. Not sure what makes these two substances so different from each other for me but I wonder if it's just my body chemistry. Some times if I take psuedo too many days in a row, the euphoria will go away and i'll mostly just get side effects. And then once I stop, my body almost feels like a mild version of how it felt to come off of methamphetamine binges.

As for the kratom, i tried several bali red strains, one called "red chocolate", silver malay. They all had effects don't get me wrong, but they were not the opiate-effects I was use to or looking for. There's something missing form kratom and I think it's that "peaceful" "content" overwhelming bliss that traditional opiates have that kratom doesn't. Hell even fully synthetic opioids still have a better euphoria. Kratom definitely has caffeine-like effects for me though and a weird "high" of it's own, but it's certainly no where near a traditional opiate. I can't understand how people say that shit gets them off real opiates. lol All it did was disappoint me and make me want a real opiate even more, with money down the drain. I'll probably never bother with kratom again. Hell, I can make loperamide feel more like what I seek than I can kratom. lol

I've tried kratom while on and off bupe and at varying doses and it's never done much to satisfy my drug cravings, especially for something like heroin or even tramadol (I miss you buddies!). lol

Hey my good brother good to see you my friend, to be honest I’ve taken pseudoephedrine, and I don’t like it makes my heart thump, and nervous, believe it or not you can’t buy that over the counter here in the US, you have to ask the pharmacist and they scan your drivers license to keep track of how often you buy it, so if you buy it too soon they won’t sell it to you.
Hope you are feeling better.

I just took 10/650 oxycodone and a Soma 350 mgs. My arm is s killing me it’s actually black and blue, so I figure I’d take a muscle relaxer to help, is that an ok combination?

Too be honest I like the Tramadol better for the pain it lasts longer, oxycodone once it kicks in only lasts like 2 hours, I’m just hoping my shoulder is better after this, the worse part is I have to do arm exercises while in pain, so my arm doesn’t lock on me.

I fear and feel for people who are in worse shape than me, at least I was able to get a refill for another 15 pills,and the do told me that was it no more, and thats only because I told him it wasn’t right I had to suffer in pain for a week because his assistant talked abruptly to me and told me he couldn’t give me anything and that it’s not right doing that to someone who just had surgery. I think that’s the only reason he gave me a refill.

Last edited:
Tramadol doesn't work for me anymore. :-(
I used to do a lot of it when I was in my 20's and loving it all the time. I had prescription for 100x100mg a month and was nodding my ass off. Withdrawals were like hell after taking it for couple of years straight with other drugs.
Now I'm 40 and busted my shoulder at work. Got some codeine and tramadol for the pain but the tramadol won't do a shit anymore. Yesterday I popped 400mg of tramadol and it felt like mild dose of codeine and a small line of crap speed.
150mg of codeine seems to be working much better than 400mg of tramadol. Weird. Maybe I did it too much back in the day.