• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

No matter how FUCKED UP I feel in my life and mentally. No matter what is going on right now...

I have my physical health and a roof over my head. Hard to ask for more than that. Luckily I can afford food too, for the moment. Grateful. It could be so much worse. Always.

No matter how FUCKED UP I feel in my life and mentally. No matter what is going on right now...

I have my physical health and a roof over my head. Hard to ask for more than that. Luckily I can afford food too, for the moment. Grateful. It could be so much worse. Always.
That's a fact. And I've found, when I lose sight of that and start testing the universe, it DOES get worse, real quick like.

Awesome, man! I like that mindset.

Okay i am going to come up with something to be thankful for right now.... Okay, there is this blessing in my life, called poverty. It keeps me alive. I drank beer on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday now, and i have 15 cents cold hard cash and 10 cents in the bank. But i have my magical triangle. Dunno if it is really magical, but if one of them is missing, my brains go BOOOM. Food - Coffee - Tobacco. Enough of them all until i get money next time.

I’m so grateful for the number of people willing to help me in life. Sometimes things actually do come together, with a lot of help! 🙂
I am very pleased to read that. Absolutely delighted. I know how it feels. Gratitude is my favorite feeling of all feelings. Because gratitude means that i have received something, and i want to give something back. Therefore, everyone wins. Love might be better, but i have not yet experienced that. When i was younger, with my girl, i thought that it was love. But it was my misunderstanding.

Sure, i love animals and i love children and i love my mom. But... You know... That is a different kind of love that what might take place between me and a woman, in a romantic, even sexual way.

Today i am thankful for the post i quoted from @cduggles

I'm so happy that i get to know and talk to so many cool people in real life and online! Hope someone thinks of me and feels the same because i think real badly of myself 😞😞
I don't know if it matters, but i do not think badly of you, at all. Just the opposite, you are interesting and cool :)

I discovered a program that will pay for my college if I work towards getting an addiction counseling degree. I'm so fucking excited right now. I'll earn credits towards my associates degree and everything
Awesome! You are a clever dude with an obviously determined mindset. You can do this, you can absolutely do this!

Today i am grateful 100% Arabica beans dark roasted coffee. UTZ certified so the planet will not take damage and the farmer gets some money for his/her efforts too. I don't want others to suffer due to my hedonism.

Today I am thankful for having an amazing support group here on Bluelight where I know no matter how many shitty things I've done IRL, the members of my support circle here don't care, and only want the best for me.

Today I am thankful for having an amazing support group here on Bluelight where I know no matter how many shitty things I've done IRL, the members of my support circle here don't care, and only want the best for me.
We got your back snizzle.

i had to pee with someone watching to get into sober living. it wasn’t that i was embarrassed or anything; it will not come out with someone watching. took me two hours. was insanely stressful. they said unfortunately it’s like that at the house too (twice a week!). i got pinged to drop today. told one of the house managers i had trouble with it and would take a few tries. they immediately said, “that’s fine, but i’m not gonna be in the bathroom with you. no one can get substituted urine to the right temp again and again.”

such a relief. still hard to pee into a cup with the bathroom door open with someone waiting for you. but i can do it. thought i was gonna lose my mind.

Feeling kinda like everything is getting smaller and I am getting bigger. All I jave to do is reach for what I really want... but it's not just about me.

stfu
thankful my little girl still with us. budah is what going on 2 or 3? fuck. 16lbs. she sleeps like this every night since a little baby. i thank gods when she moves now as she gets heavy REAL quick.
aZIM3Pw.jpg

good night fam