• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Today I'm Thankful For vs. Still Standing and Keeping it Simple

I'm thankful for when I was born. Of any time I could have been born in human history to date, I feel like this time represents just about hitting the jackpot.
Yeah getting to witness the fall of western civilization will be funnnnn 👍

Yeah getting to witness the fall of western civilization will be funnnnn 👍

I don't know what the future holds.

I do know what the past holds. I quite like being alive in a time with previously unheard of equality and civil rights arguably the most peaceful time in recorded human history.

People don't recognize how good things actually are. Because they're comparing it to some made up ideal rather than actual history.

I don't know what the future holds.

I do know what the past holds. I quite like being alive in a time with previously unheard of equality and civil rights arguably the most peaceful time in recorded human history.

People don't recognize how good things actually are. Because they're comparing it to some made up ideal rather than actual history.
Things are definitely better than ages past for a lot of factors, but we still aren't living up to our potential and there's far too much unnecessary suffering. We should enjoy the time we have, because likely things are going to be a looooott different with automation and climate change on the horizon. I'm still grateful to get to experience whatever happens with my fellow BLers.

Do you think you'll ever get bored with it and just log off one day?

Things are definitely better than ages past for a lot of factors, but we still aren't living up to our potential and there's far too much unnecessary suffering. We should enjoy the time we have, because likely things are going to be a looooott different with automation and climate change on the horizon. I'm still grateful to get to experience whatever happens with my fellow BLers.

Do you think you'll ever get bored with it and just log off one day?

With what? Bluelight? I doubt it. Not unless I get off drugs. And yeaaaa, not seeing it :D.

Lol it still get's down to about 10C here at night and i sleep with my window open. That would be cold in Australia i think.

Even though my life is a perpetual series of epic fuck ups, I'm really glad that I keep waking up every day to another chance to make different decisions. God's unconditional love and understanding.

Every morning I wake up, when my feet touch the floor, I say a miniature prayer simply stating that I am thankful.

RIP Wayne Dyer, he was a great man and an amazing teacher. I spoke in front of 700 people at one of his seminars.

I am so incredibly grateful for my amazing fiancé. I am so incredibly lucky. And I thank the Universe for him every single day <3

I was scrolling through the shrine trying to find my old friend thruaglassonion....

he died BTW, I might have his username slightly off so I can't find him in a search.....

and I saw all these brilliant people that I used to read thier posts and interact with and they're gone. But it made me grateful that despite going down that same road of suicidal doses/ combinations and self destructive behavior that I am still alive. I am grateful for life tonight.

I was scrolling through the shrine trying to find my old friend thruaglassonion....

he died BTW, I might have his username slightly off so I can't find him in a search.....

and I saw all these brilliant people that I used to read thier posts and interact with and they're gone. But it made me grateful that despite going down that same road of suicidal doses/ combinations and self destructive behavior that I am still alive. I am grateful for life tonight.
Man I know how that goes. You and I have been on BL the same amount of years, so we've seen a lot of great ones come and go huh <3

I am grateful that YOU are still alive <3

Thank you.... it is good to see good familiar people like yourself and a few others still here.

Yeah I can't believe how many people have gone since I've been away. I ended up with some legal troubles and it probably saved my life man to be totally honest.