• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Things you wish you could say to your SIGNIFICANT OTHER / EX

I should've never tried to be your friend years later after we broke up. You only proved again you're a total lame ass and I cannot stand the way you play the victim, pretending you don't have white privilege when you obviously do. It's insulting. You don't deserve to be with another black woman ever again b/c of your racial views. I'm pretty sure no other black queen will give your dweeby, cornbread ass the time of day. Yeah, I know you miss this pussy.
You kept saying it's the best you ever had.

I felt nothing running into you.. zilch.. and you look so tired. I think you tried to give me a real hug and that was sort of nice, it only took a decade. Still trying so hard to be cool. You run a nice club though I’ll give you that.

I'm thinking about our valentines weekend.

I'd like to take you to that fishing hole we haven't been to in a while. I'll bring some wine, a cbd vape pen and your favorite lunch foods while we fish away the day. We will go home smelling like fish and maybe keep some fish as well. Awaiting you will be a trail of rose pedals leading into the bathtub where candles and music will be lit. You will slip off your dirty clothes and relax in the bath as I attempt to recite poetry that you like. If we caught any keepers, I'll fillet the fish and grill them for us, otherwise, we will go out to one of our special places.

We might do something kinky later that night too.

Thank you for coming into my life,even though we caused each other pain. You'll always be a part me and gave me an experience I'll never forget. I love you for it.

I'd like to take you to that fishing hole we haven't been to in a while. I'll bring some wine, a cbd vape pen and your favorite lunch foods while we fish away the day. We will go home smelling like fish and maybe keep some fish as well. Awaiting you will be a trail of rose pedals leading into the bathtub where candles and music will be lit. You will slip off your dirty clothes and relax in the bath as I attempt to recite poetry that you like. If we caught any keepers, I'll fillet the fish and grill them for us, otherwise, we will go out to one of our special places.

This is some good shit. I am the worst at romantic shit, have you ever pulled off something like the rose thing? How do the logistics of that work? You must be very very sneaky if you are pulling this off without outside help. I think it's a fantastic idea

I wouldn't let such trivial matters such as different continents and being married be that big a deal personally but the whole you being a powerful figure employment wise does pose some risk.

Let the rumours fly as the truth would take us both down, I don't mind.

Your partner is very lucky

This is some good shit. I am the worst at romantic shit, have you ever pulled off something like the rose thing? How do the logistics of that work? You must be very very sneaky if you are pulling this off without outside help. I think it's a fantastic idea
Tbh it's been awhile and this idea is probably one of my least effort romantic ideas to date. I'm not going to put all that much effort into the rose petal thing, it should be quick and easy.

What I'm going to do is have a bag of hidden petals in the home and pack up all of our fishing gear into the car and when we are about the leave to go fishing I'll tell him that it's time to go so he gets in the car. As he steps into the car, I'll immediately say I forgot something and I'll be right back. I'll spend only one or two minutes max laying the trail of petals from the door to the bathtub and decorating the tub (and most likely our bed and pillows) with petals as well.

The best sneaky romantic ideas are usually stumbled upon and then immediately executed. This idea is meant to be quick and easy but still romantic and fun.

Your partner is very lucky
Not as lucky as I am.

Seriously?
24 years and nothing has changed. You are still the same self absorbed useless excuse for a father even after all these years of experience.

What makes you think I’d let you get away with trying to turn my own children against me, while living under my roof, on my wage for 6 months?
Lucky for you I see no value in messing with my kids heads just to take a cheap shot back at you, or it would be YOU they never speak to again.
And I’d only need to tell them the truth to do it, not make up a pack of vindictive lies.
This? Is how you thank me for helping you when no one else would?

When will you see that it is THIS that has caused all the issues with our youngest?
She’s learned that scheming and manipulating people will get her what she wants. FROM YOU.
Not because I didn’t ‘punish her enough’!!

And then after all that, I find you, broken into my garage, smoking my cigarettes and weed.
This isn’t your home.
It hasn’t been your home for 12 years!
Next time I will call the police.
Get your own damned home!

And can I please have the $4,000 you owe me?
Thanks

Tbh it's been awhile and this idea is probably one of my least effort romantic ideas to date. I'm not going to put all that much effort into the rose petal thing, it should be quick and easy.

What I'm going to do is have a bag of hidden petals in the home and pack up all of our fishing gear into the car and when we are about the leave to go fishing I'll tell him that it's time to go so he gets in the car. As he steps into the car, I'll immediately say I forgot something and I'll be right back. I'll spend only one or two minutes max laying the trail of petals from the door to the bathtub and decorating the tub (and most likely our bed and pillows) with petals as well.

The best sneaky romantic ideas are usually stumbled upon and then immediately executed. This idea is meant to be quick and easy but still romantic and fun.

Not as lucky as I am.
What fishin do u do? What country u in?
Fishin keeps me sane lol

I'm glad you've found a purpose and some serenity.

I wouldn't let such trivial matters such as different continents and being married be that big a deal personally but the whole you being a powerful figure employment wise does pose some risk.

Let the rumours fly as the truth would take us both down, I don't mind.

Ugh, different continents, i'm in that situation right now. It's incredibly difficult, but the bluelighter in question is most definitely worth the wait <3

I hope things work out as you want <3

Ugh, different continents, i'm in that situation right now. It's incredibly difficult, but the bluelighter in question is most definitely worth the wait <3

I hope things work out as you want <3

Heh..it won't.

I have very bad timing and rotten taste in men.