European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

what ever happened felix? just saw his profile and no posts since 2016
hope all is well with him

Hey what's up all. My old user name was heineken4u, think I was first active here around 1999. Not sure if any of you would recognize that old name? A few names I remember from the past were Spencer and skydancer. I was part of the very first dancesafe group in California that was organized on this site. We would go to raves and test pills. I went to one Bluelight meet up in Huntington Beach which was fun! It was there that I met Spencer, he was a really nice guy!

Hey what's up all.
'Sup, man? Where the hell have ya been?
Hahaha
Nah, I'm effectively a newbie here but did wanna welcome ya back. ;)
Now: Get that post count up and let's hear some in-between war stories. :p
See ya round, yolky.
Peace and hair grease,
Ptah

Thanks Ptah! A couple other people I used to chat with back then was PhreeX liquidphil1 and Moose. Look forward to posting more in the future!

Anyone know if Steewith2ees (the pissartist formerly known as stevesircull) is OK?

Not seen him post in a good while now and although he has explained his reasons for not posting often, I think nearly everyone on EADD, myself included, would like to hope he's doing OK, relatively speaking.

I too would like to think stee's doing well.
He always came across as a sound bloke. Hope things are going well for him.

What happened to stee if anyone knows. Was he just taking some time out to sort himself out. I know bluelight can be a trigger, so some would need to stay away underthem circumstances. Last I remember he was a mod and consistently posting, waving his mod stick around.

what ever happened felix? just saw his profile and no posts since 2016
hope all is well with him

He's gone quiet on Facebook too for a few years, but somebody reported that they are okay, just being less public than the past.

I too am still stinking up the place once in awhile. Where are all my right-wing nemesises..? Dead?

They're currently running😆 the country.

So yeah, kinda dead.

Great thread, real eye opener .

I really didn’t like the vibe of that ambulance fella .

Was that the racist @ LimpDick guy??
Absolute canker

What about the Dublin Irish woman from the H drought series?
Used to post a lot saying gear still shit post drought. Had the same name on a few forums .
Last I ever heard was her family home was robbed (?) , attacked (?)

Last edited:
We need proof of that... 😜

How the fuck can anyone play bass with one hand... :?

You just have to be motivated! Yeah, my ex was rather well endowed in that dept (still talk to her). After years in the wilderness, I have a new partner and couldn't be happier. Met her through a very strange set of circumstances brought about by having a heart attack a year and a half ago. Since those heady days, years ago, I've been mugged, resulting in being stabbed in the head. Also got sectioned for going after this twat who was harrassing me, with a hammer!
Despite the above, which was a bleak moment in my life, I'm now happy and settling down to domestic bliss with new partner & two kitties. Still occasionally indulge (for medical/pain relief reasons), but now too old to hammer my body likd I used to. Have had some communication about a true replacement for MXE, but sworn to secrecy until it is available.
All in all, life is good. Anyone wanting to get in contact, go via Acid4Blood and if time presents itself, I'll try my best! Being a really old git is tiring these days, so only come back occasionally, when I have something pertinant to impart (not just to spout bollocks, like ages ago!!)

Best wishes to all
F&B

He's a great rhythm guitarist too. His guitar solos leave something to be desired tho! 😄
Altho saying that, my own lead guitarist's knowledge of Arylcyclohexylamines leaves ALOT to be desired!😅

Guitar solos thaat leave a lot to be desired. Def no Hendrix. Sent Acid4Blood my band's demo tapes. At least it gave him a good laugh!!

I really didn’t like the vibe of that ambulance fella .
Are u talking about what's his fucking name. The guy on methadone for pain relief, who was an ambulance driver? I always thought he came across OK. Abit different to most of us. But no harmful intentions. Fucking hell, I spoke to him numerous times but cannot remember his fucking name.
Admittedly he was in a weird fucking position for a paramedic, and may have been bullshit ting but hey! What ever

The one who came back as an ex-para and posted stock photos of 'himself'?

Also posted a pic of non-NHS Senior Paramedic epaulettes after his 'promotion'?

Never spoke, but he seemed a little off.