• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

My roommates are getting into it over dumb shit around the house. I hate pointless fighting, and one of em tried throwing me under the bus over a dish in the sink. Lol so stupid.

I've had to deal with that too in the past @deficiT. Not sure how strict the rules there where you are at but just know it is only temporary.
I'm rantn and ravin about the IRS sending me threatening letters. I finally sent them all of my money, and I know it's not enough. It's never enough with them. I don't understand how the government can send you $ to help with food/rent etc. then the government sends you a letter asking for it back. This all happened in a week. Maybe the treasury department collaborated with the IRS and passed notes on who owes what and when are they getting 'the check'.
I just want to be left the fuck alone.

Methadone PAWS have been rough all week.

Now I have a stomach bug. Diarrhea, can't eat anything, body aches, general nastiness in my head and body. I normally eat 4-5k cals a day. Now to maybe 600. Ive never been so hungry in my life except maybe after a 5 day stim binge. I do not do hungry well.

Seems after being on opioids so long I can't handle pain very well at all. This bug just excabberates my PAWS. I want to scream man. I feel like I'm detoxing all over again. I know it will be over sooner than later though...

I've had to deal with that too in the past @deficiT. Not sure how strict the rules there where you are at but just know it is only temporary.
I'm rantn and ravin about the IRS sending me threatening letters. I finally sent them all of my money, and I know it's not enough. It's never enough with them. I don't understand how the government can send you $ to help with food/rent etc. then the government sends you a letter asking for it back. This all happened in a week. Maybe the treasury department collaborated with the IRS and passed notes on who owes what and when are they getting 'the check'.
I just want to be left the fuck alone.
Yeah it's not too strict over here really, pretty simple rules. Just personalities clashing, it's almost unavoidable with certain people.

Found out two guys are actually getting kicked out tonight. Not sure what they did but whatever it was they got caught.

I've been scammed with BTC more than onceover. It's worth in the thousands range by todays value. Cash is free. Congress seems to think so. @schizopath

Well I have some tasty treats coming in the mail, and due to a house fire down the street the police/firetruck have both ends of the street closed down. I have been waiting patiently for these treats for some time and finally on the day where it reads 'out for delivery' this shit happens.
I'ma be pissed if I get a notification back stating that the mailman was unable to deliver the package due to something blocking the street.
Fuck

I'm annoyed as shit currently. First today the car shop I went tried to bend me over the barrel and charge me simply outrageous rates to get my car inspected. I'm pissed I wasted 120 dollars on that stupid inspection, and now I gotta come up with a bunch of money to somehow get it passed.

And then the doctors at the transitional living I'm at keep telling me I have to titrate off of my gabapentin to remain "compliant" for housing. It's bullshit because I know they make exceptions, and I have my own doctor that prescribes for me.

It's annoying as shit to have a receptionist sit there and tell me what I can and cannot take. It's super unprofessional and I know it's just a load of bullshit.

Snow storms and deep freeze shit tomorrow.. fucking passing snow plows.. might just call in and play poker

I got too drunk yesterday and let the inebriation shine on BL. No warnings, just playing badgering. Everyone's safe.

I hate Sundays. Not really the day of the week because I could care less which day it was, its just what happens on Sundays.
I live in a slumlords slum, and Sunday is the day when 'all-father' comes to check on 'us'.
It always creeps me the fuck out, so I had installed a little camera to watch for him. So my day pretty much consists of me watching my camera until I see him, then I like go and make a sandwich.
I've caught him going through my shit on a couple of times and his only excuse was that he was looking for something that the previous tenant had left for him (which is full of shit).
It's a guessing game when and if he shows up, usually sometime after 1pm he will show but theres been times where he came sooner rather then later.

:( I have nothing to distract me I never have anything to do everything gets me like so bored. And I feel like everything I've ever had was taken away from me and the people around me were limiting what I could and couldn't do I always felt trapped here and it's not getting any better. That's why I turn to drugs because it was something I had n like something that no one else could take because I was going experiencing it I don't know what to do anymore. I had everything under control I wasn't even abusing I knew my limits. It was only when I needed an escape. They made me love myself and made me realize that what was going on didn't really matter. I needed to push through, get over it they made me find hope. I feel like I can't talk to anyone because no one ever understands me.

So once you're labeled an addict... you're an addict forever regarding everything?
Geez, anytime I try to ask my "friends" for anything (not what I had an issue with),
they blow me off and report my *naughty* behavior to my bf.

I feel so alone. Can't trust anyone. I wonder when it will end.
I just want to run away and start fresh.
I know that feeling just wanting to delete everything run away and never talk to anyone again starting a brand new life that no one knows about.