• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

man fuck this benzo got me walkin to get a part time job... i mean, really? lol
hot as fuck out but itll be kitchen work so fuck em.
cross ya fingers that i dont get it cause i dont want it. wonder if they gotta hard dove to sign on?

man fuck this benzo got me walkin to get a part time job... i mean, really? lol
hot as fuck out but itll be kitchen work so fuck em.
cross ya fingers that i dont get it cause i dont want it. wonder if they gotta hard dove to sign on?
That's the first I've heard someone say "wish me luck so I can fail" lol

it worked. lol they told me to come back in two weeks and i told them to fuck themselves cause i would be out of benzos by then. :middle finger: lol
nah really wasnt that ino it just how benzos have afforded me a life free of doubt. just not the real world to live in 24/7 ime. fun though. prolly get 50 jobs and show for none hahaha jk. need weed monies

Nothing to look forward to that I can see through my bitterness that makes me giddy with glee so I be lookin' back and hatin' but I know blame makes no sense really.

Hard times ain't gettin' easier.

Just jabbed a mechanical pencil into a finger some lead was sticking out! There was blood! Wait do they still use lead what about lead poisoning?!

Like they care about your health putting all dat fluoride in the water!

Nothing to look forward to that I can see through my bitterness that makes me giddy with glee so I be lookin' back and hatin' but I know blame makes no sense really.

Hard times ain't gettin' easier.

Just jabbed a mechanical pencil into a finger some lead was sticking out! There was blood! Wait do they still use lead what about lead poisoning?!

Like they care about your health putting all dat fluoride in the water!
There's no actual lead in "lead" pencils anymore. I think if I recall correctly it's now graphite.
I got 3 needle-stick injuries at work today, that's a new record for me in one day!! Luckily all our patients are animals, and we don't have any zoonotic diseases around here. I'd be fucked if I was a human nurse and got as many needle stick injuries as we do as vet techs lol.

There's no actual lead in "lead" pencils anymore. I think if I recall correctly it's now graphite.
I got 3 needle-stick injuries at work today, that's a new record for me in one day!! Luckily all our patients are animals, and we don't have any zoonotic diseases around here. I'd be fucked if I was a human nurse and got as many needle stick injuries as we do as vet techs lol.
Holy moly you stuck yourself three times!? How does that happen lol

Holy moly you stuck yourself three times!? How does that happen lol
Just from being super busy, multi-tasking, giving different injections to 4 different animals at once, and trying to take blood from a cat that was trying to bite us, then having to transfer the blood to blood tubes before it clots otherwise the lab can't run the required tests. I always use my teeth to uncap needles cos it's the fastest way, and one needle's cap had fallen off somehow in the melee of everything so I accidentally stuck the needle in my lip hahaha. They're only small gauges we were using today though, 25g or 23g. If we're using 18g needles I'm a bit more careful cos yeah they actually fucking hurt if you stick yourself with those.
And the vets are fucking hopeless about recapping used needles so when you're cleaning up there are uncapped used needles everywhere. I'm very lucky I'm not a human nurse lol

Just from being super busy, multi-tasking, giving different injections to 4 different animals at once, and trying to take blood from a cat that was trying to bite us, then having to transfer the blood to blood tubes before it clots otherwise the lab can't run the required tests. I always use my teeth to uncap needles, and one needle's cap had fallen off somehow in the melee of everything so I accidentally stuck the needle in my lip hahaha. They're only small gauges we were using today though, 25g or 23g. If we're using 18g needles I'm a bit more careful cos yeah they actually fucking hurt if you stick yourself with those.
And the vets are fucking hopeless about recapping used needles so when you're cleaning up there are uncapped used needles everywhere. I'm very lucky I'm not a human nurse lol
Damn, being a vet tech is like the wild wild west

LOL @deficiT check out the bruise from my aforementioned veterinary needlestick injury :LOL:
2R3pbzK.jpg

my father calls me almost every day. i also made the mistake of telling him about strava, which he uses to stalk me. but he loves it. dude calls me to tell me he gave me thumbs up on a run.

my therapist is like, “how can you set some healthy boundaries with him?” which is such bullshit.

my father calls me almost every day. i also made the mistake of telling him about strava, which he uses to stalk me. but he loves it. dude calls me to tell me he gave me thumbs up on a run.

my therapist is like, “how can you set some healthy boundaries with him?” which is such bullshit.
Is he actually stalking you? Or is a misguided attempt at being supportive? I don't know anything about your history with him.

he’s a bit neurotic (made worse by my drug use). he’ll be like “i don’t usually see you riding your bike in that part of the city. what’s over that way?” annoying. he’ll call and say he sees i haven’t run yet today. it’s also because he calls so often he doesn’t have anything else to talk about.

he’s a bit neurotic (made worse by my drug use). he’ll be like “i don’t usually see you riding your bike in that part of the city. what’s over that way?” annoying. he’ll call and say he sees i haven’t run yet today. it’s also because he calls so often he doesn’t have anything else to talk about.
Ahhh okay. So he's just trying to be a good dad, but it's too much. Wayyyy too much. My mum is a bit like that, because of my addiction history, and my history of going AWOL. Plus now she has early onset dementia so if I don't speak to her at least once a week she gets super worried.

Puked violently last night after very immaturely and without much exercising of executive function decided it would be worthwhile to take propylhexedrine after taking kratom and dxm during work. Wasn't very large dosing but they are volatile compounds and I also ate a ton might have also something to do with it or it saved me lol IDK all I know is using any THC triggers me to convince myself a couple beers is ok but I am an alcoholic addict who will more often than not have a Benzedrex rod soaking in the third drink.