• TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Audiobook

Bluelighter
I’m calling in tomorrow, if these people wanna over work me and blame me when I am trying to make sure we don’t go late on orders when I get ZERO help (after telling them that when I have a fucking Express Order I have to cover it and need help with exceptions) then I am just going to fucking take advantage of the no points until they come back in October.

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
You were homeless and I vouched for you with my landlord and you have the nerve to start gossiping about me with my neighbor's and landlord???
You say you met me at a needle exchange you volunteered at??
All because my music woke you at 11am on a Monday??
You're a [email protected]#t

mokele

Bluelighter
I have become the target of police fabrication and biased targeting. I have been told my room smelled like marijuana and that my roommate and I did not comply with police because we didn't answer the door but that they heard coughing from the other side.

MY ROOMMATE AND I WEREN'T EVEN IN THE ROOM. OUR ROOM DOESN'T SMELL. The police are blatantly lying and our dorms assume you guilty until you can prove yourself innocent. They are trying to tell people that they will not be found guilty if they give up the names of the people who smoke marijuana in our hall. This is total bullshit. I'm getting a written statement from my teacher to prove I wasn't in the room -.- More hoops to jump through;sad to see the University actively working against its students.
That sucks big time! I went through a similar episode.

mokele

Bluelighter
So melatonin is prescription only in Germany. Fucking stupid!! And now my parents think I'm drug seeking because they dont know what it is and of course "if you have to get a prescription for it it must be a drug". I'm 9 weeks pregnant jetlagged and exhausted from not sleeping in 36 hours. They don't even want to buy valerian root until they get a doctors approval. Uggggh just so tired
Melatonin? Umm noo! If your parents even get stupid with Valerian root....maybe move to a friend?? My dad thinks CBD is for H addiction and talk with him? Or his bitch? No Way! You see they are right and i am wrong, simple. I am over 50y and the older he gets the more difficult...I refuse regular contact and am called heartless cuz of that! Forget that he beat me to pulp as a kid, made me watch him screwing his bitch as a 6y old.....

mokele

Bluelighter
Sick of people thinking I'm gay. I don't know what the fuck it is. I'll admit that I have been burned really badly in the past with women and I'm not thirsty enough to fuck every drunk bitch in the bar, and comfortable enough to laugh in their drunk faces. I have just been there already. I know what its like to really love someone and I don't want to have any emotional attachment to someone I don't want any part of. Is there something fucked up with the fact that I have standards? I was at the bar with my buddy and this bitch was drunk as hell, and my buddy lies like mad and she was buying his shit from the get go. I figured if she is buying his bullshit than I'm 100% good on that. He wanted to get with her so I was more than cool. Next thing she's dropping her drinks and all over every guys that women I'm into wouldn't even talk to. So then she is like "So you want to go and hang out with my friend?", at this point she is on my buddy and the bouncer at once, they're fighting for attention. I don't play that shit either, did that 10 years ago, sorry whore. I knew she was playing games and I wanted no part of it. I was like "nah I gotta get up tomorrow". She was like "why, what do you have to do?". I was like "wake up and not feel like shit", then loud as hell she says "are you gay?" to the point that my buddy and all these other people drop their conversation. Now I'm more than comfortable with my sexuality, but that shits annoying as fuck. This happens on the reg, because I want no part of these drunk whores they feel insecure and want to put it back on me. Well it gets fucking old after a while. To be honest I have no desire to find women at the bar. I like to drink but since I got my shit together I like to control myself. Well for some reason she just pissed me the fuck off. What am I supposed to do in situations like that? Honestly I wanted to be like "yeah, big cocksucker over here", but not everyone would get that shit and it's just fucking awkward. Like what am I supposed to fucking do? I also do not mean bitch and whore in a general sense, these bitches are bitches and whores. I love women but hate the ones who get off on competition and starting shit just cuz I'm not on them. It makes me have problems with gay people because if there was no gay dudes I wouldn't be having to even think this shit. I feel like I'm getting a complex because of this shit and I really am better than this. I feel like I'm too nice and clean cut. I take pride in my appearance, I know I look good as I have had immaculate women go on about it. I honestly think that is a problem for these bitches. Oh well that's my vent.
Actually that would make a good Thread
" toxic friends "!!!

Audiobook

Bluelighter
Well they seem to have fucking stopped pushing me at work since I have been calling in like crazy bc I can’t stand the stress.

Still going back to overnights.

mokele

Bluelighter
Wow that was so long ago and that night still pisses me off.
Nope! You are seeing things bottom up!
YOU are fine!! Its the World, people around you, that dont want you to be fine!!! They feed on negativity. They " suck " it outta you and blackmail you every Way they can, cause they want to pull you in neck- deep like they are.
I dont know if you believe in a Creator. Space, earth....but you will agree theres negativity. Physics fact. And there is positivity!
Dont let the wrong one consume ya!!
Draw a line..to here and not any further. Then stand by it! Think about what YOU want. Is it good? Ok,getting too long. PM me if you wanna continue.....

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
Well, after a day of 40-70mph winds, I'm now back in a voluntary evacuation area, so my brother and I have loaded up the jeep, put harnesses on the dogs, and are just waiting for the mandatory evacuation order. The mandatory evacuation area is .73mi west of me. This fucking fire has been burning for 2 FUCKING MONTHS now. Fingers crossed that I still have a home in the morning...

SUCK MY DICK 2020🤬

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Feeling garbage tonight folks, if you have the love to spare, please send some my way. Fuck. I always do the same stupid shit. My heads got bloated and I've been acting silly again.

TDS is home for the sad and lonely, and I'd like to pour one out for the fallen, but I can't. I've scared my family off, rightfully so.

I probably seem pretentious or egotistical cause I just talk a bunch of shit, but it's not really me. I'm fucked somedays.

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
I don't even feel mad about what you did, disappointing but i just came to accept it.
You knew how hard I tried to be clean but because you're in hell you dragged me down with you.

Take your bs elsewhere because i was way to good for you anyhow

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
I finally got the OK to go back to my home due to this massive snowstorm helping to control the wildfire near me, but some jerkoff jackknifed his trailer on the only canyon road open to get back to my house, so I'm stuck in traffic, able to go home if not for one fool who can't drive in snow🤬

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
I finally got the OK to go back to my home due to this massive snowstorm helping to control the wildfire near me, but some jerkoff jackknifed his trailer on the only canyon road open to get back to my house, so I'm stuck in traffic, able to go home if not for one fool who can't drive in snow🤬
tie a chain on your wheels

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
So i confided in someone all the horrible things that started my drinking then drugs then dope.
They got angry at me a few times followed by an apology. I told them I was struggling and couldn't deal with the up and down (they just got clean as well so I figured it was that) . They promised it wouldn't happen again. Then last night They got angry and used everything i told them against me. I made my mother neglect me as a child, i made my husband kill himself etc..

Now im using, 2 months out the window and there's no need to stop.
The guilt and sadness i felt over his death almost killed me and now im dealing with the guilt again and I don't know what to do
If you can't help someone, don't harm them and never blame someone trying to get sober for their child abuse and deaths because this is what happens

Maybe if I was a better wife he would still be around. Maybe I was just born bad
Im just so angry i trusted someone and was about to help them
I will never trust anyone again and that person is not responsible but kinda ya they are

Im high so I'm not crying anymore but fk how you destroy a person who was going to help you and your family

Maybe you were right