• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

Well I'm not impressed. I took 150mics
The fact that I'm typing this now is testament. If I'd had half an old lsd tab I wouldn't be able to write or even think of writing.
I'm telling you like it is. I have no agenda.

Dont get me wrong,this shits got legs and takes longer to manifest,but...
It also has a lot of hypothermia and muscle spasms,so much so that it colours the experience. Or maybe I'm just getting old.

I had a similar experience when I took 200 ug. The fact that I was keeping a journal not experiencing it first hand was a sign I didnt take enough / couldnt let go. I think this has a lot to do with individual metabolisms, as such the fact that some ppl find 1P indistinguishable from lsd (same for 4 aco dmt to 4 ho/po dmt).

I too had a lot of muscle soreness, though I was unsure if it was because I just started exercising again or what. I spend the first bit of the trip stretching - and it felt amazing lol...But I had a lot less issues regulating body temp with 1cp than 1P (mind IVe only experienced each once lol).

I was unable to get to try this again on the weekend but rest assured I will asap.
300 ug of 1P was so immersive though much different than LSD (which is fine -if I wanted LSD Id just take LSD lol).
So Ill jump from 200 to 300 of this stuff and report back

But I had a lot less issues regulating body temp with 1cp than 1P (mind IVe only experienced each once lol).
Interesting. I already have abnormal and messed up body temperature regulation from my lyme disease and when I took 1plsd, many times I just couldn't get comfortable and draw the line between being freezing cold and having so many layers on that I was sweating and too hot.

And I realise now that I have been a lot more comfortable with the 1cp LSD in this respect so far, maintaining a more comfortable balance.

I was looking forward to your trip report on it but will continue to do so.

Guys I quite rate this 1cP. I'm genuinely amazed at the effect and fullness of the experience I have had today I'm just 50 micrograms which was only to test the batch.

It is definitely more Potent than 1plsd me this 50 ug dose feels almost on par with 100 ug of 1plsd. I had no intentions of any dosing today. This has been a full enough trip. Substantial colour enhancement and general perceptive effects. Powerful physically.

Provoking and insightful. Which is amazing because all the talk and preaching we hear about tolerance, I should not have been able to trip like this today after my recent consumption.

I'm really glad I took this dose today. It has shown me how clean and potent this compound is for such a remarkably low dose to give such a significant and worthwhile experience. And I know my tabs are good, and no regrets getting 1cP over 1plsd!

Incidentally, the guy who I linked up on YouTube I got back to me and turns out he was tripping pretty hard in the end on the 1plsd, he just never gave it time.

LSD and analogues can creep up on you sometimes. No consistency in it for me, I've had it hit me hard after 20-30 minutes, and take over 2 hours to really be tripping.
When it creeps up it's deceitful, I've seen people claiming they didn't feel anything yet while I could notice the LSD was altering their thoughts.

Is this other people's experience too?

I personally find acid takes a good 2 hours to really make itself manifest. Sure you get some notice as early as 20 mins, but it's a slow burner.

I personally find acid takes a good 2 hours to really make itself manifest. Sure you get some notice as early as 20 mins, but it's a slow burner.
This waa generally my experience with Lsd. And this is where 1plsd differs most of all in my experiences so far. Much faster more intense and abrupt comeup.

1cP seems less so I think, more gradual.

Yes @AutoTripper I was unable to finish my house stuff and tbf I couldnt handle another trip with it sitting there to be done lol
Got some more done tonight though.

I am starting to type up my 1P trip from a while back though. It caught me off guard, I was pleasantly surprised.
So much so I figured Id type it out Ill post it soon

LSD and analogues can creep up on you sometimes. No consistency in it for me, I've had it hit me hard after 20-30 minutes, and take over 2 hours to really be tripping.
When it creeps up it's deceitful, I've seen people claiming they didn't feel anything yet while I could notice the LSD was altering their thoughts.

Is this other people's experience too?

Had this happen just recently. It kicked in, and felt like my brain broke. Ripped some artwork off the wall trying to close the portal to hell.

I suppose I'll just pretend that makes sense somehow? 🤪

(was interaction with some dissociative(s) btw..)

Had this happen just recently. It kicked in, and felt like my brain broke. Ripped some artwork off the wall trying to close the portal to hell.

I suppose I'll just pretend that makes sense somehow? 🤪

(was interaction with some dissociative(s) btw..)
Was this 1cP or classic L? Recently? A big dose? Sorry Im just naturally curious you don't have to answer that of course.

The trip took so long to manifest into full effect. It has been over 20 years since I had LSD so maybe I was remembering things differently about those trips,but 1c-p-lsd still isn't as strong as those back in the 90s.

It wasn't as colourful IMO and not as morphing. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing it though as it was beautiful in it's own respect,half of my problem was sitting indoors. As soon as I took the dog out into the fields it shone and revealed itself as a noteworthy psychedelic,the sky was amazing.

I think if you took 200 mics this would be closer to the real thing. It was an uncomfortable come up though, the cat came and sat on my lap. I was very cold even though the heating was on,but I had uncontrollable tremors,the cat hung on but was like he was sitting on a pneumatic drill.

I went down the garden and lit a fire and had music on and it was good watching the flames,god knows what the neighbours think,but who cares. I'm usually very quiet.

By 9.00pm I'd had enough. I'd taken half an flualprozolam when I was cold and shaking earlier and thought I'd have an early night. But curiosity got the better of me with 75mg of MXPr I had and I plugged it and got into bed. Usually with MXE I feel it in minutes,this one took longer,but when it did arrive I felt that MXE feeling again and smiled,like meeting an old friend again.

Then it took and wrong turn into a place I've been before on arylcyclohexylamines. I went into the bathroom and everything looked tiny,miniature toilet,bath and shower by the time I made it back to the bedroom everything was disappearing,when I looked at any object it had black around the edges like soot. I had this thought/feeling that I'd cracked this reality. I'd seen through the creators plan of this plane of existence and the creator was pissed at me for seeing through it all so was taking it all away. That's when I panicked and was trying to get this reality back I even thought about going out into the street to see if it was still there,but something told me not to.

I found my way to the book shelf in the living room with the dream interpretation book where I'd hidden my flualprozolam and knew if I took some of these that I'd go to sleep and in the morning reality would be back,but it really felt like creator was saying "not this time buddy,you keep breaking through/in your lessons over."

I ended up eating 3 1/2 flualprozolam and woke up this morning at 11 and missing an appointment. Today I've felt very withdrawn and quite depressed. I hope my iboga experience will be different,but then I'm going to be taking iboga for a completely different reason.

Peace out and shine on.
Phoenix

This waa generally my experience with Lsd. And this is where 1plsd differs most of all in my experiences so far. Much faster more intense and abrupt comeup.

1cP seems less so I think, more gradual.

I find it is the exact opposite for me. 1p takes forever to kick in like I feel absolutely nothing for like 1,5-2 hours then bam it all comes on at once. This tricked me once after taking 2 blotters and not feeling much after 2 hours I figured it was a weak batch or something and took 2 more. Than I lit a joint and the four doses all hit me in an instant. I suddenly did not recognize my own appartment and barely understood where I was. Was a bit overwhelming at first. Then I saw de souce code of reality. It was like everything I was perceiving from my environement was felt as a mathematical formula. I was a mathematical formula. 1cP comes on much quicker and smoother and as far as I can remember LSD also came on pretty fast.

@Phoenix_rising thanks very much from all of us for elaborating with a really interesting and insightful trip report.

So I got a little confused by your posts yesterday and I David the impression that you have taken 3 tabs altogether after initially being disappointed with effects.

But from other, and today's post, it sounds like you just took the one tab at 100ug?

If so maybe your comparison to LSD isnt totally accurate, seeing as I believe 1cP-lsd may be similar to 1plsd in that it has a different molecular weight so that 100 micrograms is equivalent to something like 83 micrograms of LSD.

One tab of homologues is a slight under dose for most people in my opinion. And it's all in the dose with acid of course.

Im pretty sure your 90's tabs would have been well over 100 ug of LSD. More like 150-200 most likely. So it would be very misleading to compare one tab to one tab, that's the point I'm making.

Importantly though sorry to hear that you had a negative turn to your experience and I can relate to your feeling withdrawn and not so positive today but hold encouragement because I have have experienced this myself earlier this year when I first tried these lysergamides and I think this can just be a natural part of the healing process after a trip where it can feel like we have not benefited or gained and are downcast and sensitive or upset or confused.

And this will pass naturally and the benefits will reveal themselves more positively over time.

@babooon87 really interesting that and I do believe from what I have heard the individual metabolisms may cause different experiences with 1plsd such as the speed of the come up.

A lot of people have the exact same experience as myself with 1p, an unquestionably faster and more abrupt come up. I personally prefer a creeper any day, less if a smack to the face . I actually like things to continue to feel normal for a while so that I can almost forget I have taken a substance when the effects come on but with 1p I barely have time to sit down and think.

I'm a glut for punishment and just dropped 200mics. I still have one left,shall I drop that too?
If it feels right, go for it. Down that rabbit hole I'm sure there are some treasures to be be dug out and brought back to the surface.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip tonight and remember to stay positive and remind yourself that everything is on course and going in the right direction at all times.

Edit, real sorry man. I only just noticed that this was many hours ago now but I hope you've had a good night and all went well.

@babooon87 really interesting that and I do believe from what I have heard the individual metabolisms may cause different experiences with 1plsd such as the speed of the come up.

A lot of people have the exact same experience as myself with 1p, an unquestionably faster and more abrupt come up. I personally prefer a creeper any day, less if a smack to the face . I actually like things to continue to feel normal for a while so that I can almost forget I have taken a substance when the effects come on but with 1p I barely have time to sit down and think.
[/QUOTE]

In fact I do find it abrupt and smack to the face but it happends long after ingestion. I take it then I feel nothing for a good hour and a half sometimes even longer. But once I do begin feeling it it goes from 0 to peak in what seems like seconds and can be a bit overwhelming/panic inducing at high doses like I described in my earlier post. (like holding my face with my hands and gasping as I am thinking : " oh my god...what have I done to myself " as I watch reality totally slipping under my feet as I look around a room covered in pixelated fractal moving textures.

The first night I must have had two blotters of 1c-p-lsd at first I took 1 1/2 at 1.00pm but then when I was going to bed I decided to take the other half of the flualprozolam before I did the MXPr,but there was the other half of the 1c-p-lsd next to it and I ate both. Then freaking out about reality disappearing I took three more flualprozolam and woke up 11.00am.

The night after I took the three remaining 1c-p-lsd,was going to do 2 but thought why save one. It didn't manifest though. I was really disappointed,was this now because I had benzos in my system? I don't think so,even with the benzos swimming about in my system and having some 1c-p-lsd the night before I still should have felt something.

I never liked 1p-lsd when it came out. Theres something about these lsd pro drugs that make them unpredictable and unstable metabolisers. It cant just be me? I've got a huge bag of shrooms and they always work guaranteed,even if taken two nights in a row,effects diminish but not to the point of being unoticable.

No more synthetics for me. I'm sticking to mother natures treasures,they always work for me.

This is my experience (unfortunately)

The first night I must have had two blotters of 1c-p-lsd at first I took 1 1/2 at 1.00pm but then when I was going to bed I decided to take the other half of the flualprozolam before I did the MXPr,but there was the other half of the 1c-p-lsd next to it and I ate both. Then freaking out about reality disappearing I took three more flualprozolam and woke up 11.00am.

The night after I took the three remaining 1c-p-lsd,was going to do 2 but thought why save one. It didn't manifest though. I was really disappointed,was this now because I had benzos in my system? I don't think so,even with the benzos swimming about in my system and having some 1c-p-lsd the night before I still should have felt something.

I never liked 1p-lsd when it came out. Theres something about these lsd pro drugs that make them unpredictable and unstable metabolisers. It cant just be me? I've got a huge bag of shrooms and they always work guaranteed,even if taken two nights in a row,effects diminish but not to the point of being unoticable.

No more synthetics for me. I'm sticking to mother natures treasures,they always work for me.

This is my experience (unfortunately)
I would say unquestionably that the downers in your system have completely prevented the acid from working yesterday I'm pretty sure of it and it wouldn't surprise me I actually would have been quite surprised if you had had any sort of experience with it because you didn't just have the tolerance factor from the day before but the downers as well and you probably would not have been able to enter a psychedelic headspace properly on any dose.

I mean I took myself only 50ug the other day and I had a really surprisingly worthwhile and fairly strong trip which was in many ways more productive and insightful than a microdose and a full macrodose.

I would never normally consider a dosage like that but I'm very glad I experienced it because it showed me how potent this compound can be when uninterrupted and allowed to work.

So Im sure that was the case for you yesterday.

And I say again, maybe your initial trip would have been much better if you had had a larger dose to start with placing it more on par with your original LSD experiences which probably were up to 300 ug and above on occasions I have no doubt.

And also it sounds like your first night with the 1cp LSD was somewhat choppy especially with the additional substances which could have taken away the potential clarity and benefit you may have experienced as the trip went on.

I do find personally that trips can work in stages at times and especially when we have work to do in our psyche and towards the latter end of the trip it can really come into itself like an open clearing where we can suddenly feel so much refreshment and rejuvenation.

So I would suggest that possibly your first night this didn't have a chance to happen and maybe be you just weren't properly prepared at this time for the type of experience you might have gained more benefit from.

But nothing lost everything is on course like I say and I expect there will be some benefits in your subconscious and psyche because you just can't escape the action of the psychedelics they will always do something productive even if it doesn't feel like it and it can take some time, in the pipeline I like to say.

But by all means my friend follow the path you feel is best for you and the best of luck with your natural route and the Ibogaine.

I hope to hear some positive updates from you in future I will be keeping a lookout wishing you all the best.

Last edited:
@Phoenix_rising Id wager it was a combination of tolerance and benzos in your system as to why you didnt trip 2 nights in a row. Esp due to flualprozolam long duration.

As Ive only had one experience of each 1P and 1cP and at different doses (300 vs 200)... more trials needed.. take what follows witha grain of salt:

For the above experiences I found 1cP to be more flowly and visual (though not very but then again Im not so inclined for oev with many substances Ive tried) with a longer gradual come up though less headspace. Id wager I just wasnt fully engaged because it was slightly an underdose for me and I think increasing the dose should suffice to get a better appreciation for this one.

While the 1P trip came on hard and had that faced paced LSD mindset (for me) but lacked a lot of the oev Id associate with LSD..I was fully locked in though and it took me for a trip. For a solid 2 hrs (though time was irrelevant) I wasunder its spell lol.... My trip report is becoming longer than I expected but I feel it deserves the time, given

Gosh I stitched myself up a bit today guys. I have had a tough few weeks with a cracked sternummand injured cadtillage and it has put me in quite a condition not beaing able to breathe and relax, sleep etc. So I have eneded up being very flexiblenwith my tripping doses to get through it.

It all started yesterday afternoon with a spontaneous 50ug /half tab of 1cP-Lsd.

I came up on it surprisingly strongly in combination with some cannabis edibles and supplemental vapor into the evening I was very high and needed no more.

The trouble was I had a dentist appointment today at 3:50 pm so I didn't really want to be up all night tripping ideally.

But I redosed at 7.30 pm last night, 25ug just to add legs. More cannabis edibles and many hours later (oh yes, and a spontaneous 0.5mg Etizolam, which didn't though or kill the trip at all)...3.15 am in fact. I took 125ug more of the acid.

Vaping some potent Sativa Durban the 125ug hit me hard again, but was scintillating and exhilarating.

I was very cained. Tripping, stoned, tired, exhausted. I slept for a little while. I was too cold to keep trying to get back to sleep each time I woke up. So I got up, dropped another 50ug, made tea, decided to add ANOTHER 50ug.

Ready for a shower, already coming up noticeably, I decided to take the other half tab I snipped off. Then another half tab as soon as I was washed, before I even dressed in fact.

This all took place today between 9:15 and 10:15 a.m. I thought I would have time to come up and settle before my dentist appointment and I never expected to come up that hard after the day since I had yesterday day and early this morning and in recent weeks.

But I also miscalculated how many I had taken I kept losing track of it and getting muddled as the acid was hitting me and having to back step.

In my mind I thought I had taken 3.5 tabs in total since yesterday afternoon but actually I figured it was 4.

Now, I'm sure in my subconscious I had calculated I would just about be able to get away with 3 1/2 tabs worth and cope with today and my dentist appointment...

I had vaporized a fair amount of weed earlier this morning, not expecting to take the load more acid.

At 11:30 am I made a strong cup of cannabis edible tea thinking that would not hit me and enhance the acid too much. I really didn't know if I would get any sort of strong noticeable come up from the two tabs today.

A couple of hours later and a short while ago boy was I suddenly tripping ever so hard. Like, on the edge of a panic attack sudden coming up intentionally on acid.

The Edible tea really kicked it up hard much more than I expected and I was having a panic attack about not having time to try and eat some breakfast which was going to be difficult as hell anyway tripping this hard add and get to the dentist in time.

I was coming up harder and harder and there wasn't long before my appointment and I was in a real panic about not being able to eat some breakfast giving myself indigestion because I was tripping waiting much to eat but I desperately need some food and energy.

My mum also wanted me to go to the tip with her on the way and take a load of garden stuff there so it was extra anxiety about leaving early.

But then I could have saved myself this whole palaver and distress because my mum was held up up due to a road blockage and phoned me saying we weren't going to make it to the dentist in time.

So I had to wait in the phone queue for 15 agonising minutes to completely and officially confirmed that I would not be going to the dentist this afternoon by cancelling the appointment.

So I was saved by the bell. But caught heavily offguard by the acid.
400ug of 1cP-Lsd was getting the better of me. It was very loomy, no getting away from it. I was considering vaping some more Durban Poison after my cannabis tea, which I never thought was going to hit me too strongly.

Thank goodness I didn't vaporize anymore weed I think that would have been too much on the come up. Strong stuff this 1cP with good weed. Very nice clean and strong warm physical glowing feeling. I just wish I could have saved myself the major anxiety attack about the appointment and going out at a certain time and I may have had a really fantastic trip.

Last edited: