• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

I love smoking weed on acid. Not on the come-up though, needs to be at the peak or come-down. Otherwise things can get wonky lol.

Haven't tried 1cP yet but I always liked mixing it in on AL-LAD, ALD-52, and classic L.

Hi, thank you for elaborating I'm just naturally curious cat and I like details lol! Yes what you describe is what I always experienced myself I think it's the fact that not everybody is nearly as in tune with their body and subtle mental states that less people are aware of the lingering effects but for me certainly it's highly noticeable for several days afterwards and up to a week and is especially bumped up when I vaporise cannabis.

So see if you can get some weed and have a smoke as soon as you can because the stronger those lingering effects before they wear off more the more you will notice the increase after smoking weed.

Glad you enjoyed it man all the best.
Yeah, I think that lingering effects are gone now, I was feeling some when I woke up today, but haven't noticed anything throughout the day.

Either way I will be doing more 1cP, I don't know how soon will this stuff become criminalised though, but this thread will probably remain up and active and people will still be doing it, so at least I'll have more to elaborate once I have done all 1000 ug, than at this very moment (or less, depending on how potent my tabs will remain).

I'd say that it's not bad stuff at all, not at all, but there's probably people in this forum who have done considerably more of this substance than I have, your words are truly important simply because this is still a relatively new compound and all...

Yeah, I think that lingering effects are gone now, I was feeling some when I woke up today, but haven't noticed anything throughout the day.

Either way I will be doing more 1cP, I don't know how soon will this stuff become criminalised though, but this thread will probably remain up and active and people will still be doing it, so at least I'll have more to elaborate once I have done all 1000 ug, than at this very moment (or less, depending on how potent my tabs will remain).

I'd say that it's not bad stuff at all, not at all, but there's probably people in this forum who have done considerably more of this substance than I have, your words are truly important simply because this is still a relatively new compound and all...
In my mind, it is just a pure, clean, equally safe, potent and enjoyable compound as LSD 25. It isnt really new at all, and is essentially the same thing.

Just slightly different. I always make sure somebody knows which specific lysergamide I am referring to for the sake of total transparency but past that I simply referred to any of these lysergamides as acid or LSD to make things simple.

Keep your tabs in foil, film, bag, maybe add a dessicant if you have any handy and and at as low a temperature as practical and they should maintain virtually full potency for years if not decades there is is an inaccurate Superstition about the degradation of LSD it's much more stable than people are led to believe.

If you can get it into an airtight container with some desiccant wrapped in the foil and Cling Film and put it in the fridge just make sure you don't open the container until it has reached room temperature then you should be able to to maintain the potency for decades.

And yes please do come and report back to us when you have had some more experience.

One problem though, it makes me depressed. I wouldn't blame it on actual acid, but I'm definitely down now and I was in fact very positive before I had it for a long time, it's probably a subjective reaction more than anything else, but it's also due to some realisations about my life that this trip had brought to surface, I think it served as a catalyst to make me realise that some stuff about my reality that makes it work the way it does might not be very real indeed and that I should finally let some stuff go but I'm still struggling with it, personal stuff. But anyway, that's my observation, I need to pull myself together, acid made me see it. I'm probably taking it with a wrong intention in mind, this is a powerful substance after all and should be used in a respectful manner.

One problem though, it makes me depressed. I wouldn't blame it on actual acid, but I'm definitely down now and I was in fact very positive before I had it for a long time, it's probably a subjective reaction more than anything else, but it's also due to some realisations about my life that this trip had brought to surface, I think it served as a catalyst to make me realise that some stuff about my reality that makes it work the way it does might not be very real indeed and that I should finally let some stuff go but I'm still struggling with it, personal stuff. But anyway, that's my observation, I need to pull myself together, acid made me see it. I'm probably taking it with a wrong intention in mind, this is a powerful substance after all and should be used in a respectful manner.
I understand exactly where you're coming from and honestly I wouldn't worry about it at this moment it will pass actually in my experience. It is especially on certain occasions when I haven't tripped for a fairly long while and I will feel really strangely melancholy and quite emotional sensitive a day or two later for about 36 hours where I feel like I have lost something and I'm not as together mentally in terms of keeping my thoughts positive and upbeat and happy.

And I'm pretty sure that this is partly a result of tiredness and fatty but mostly subconscious and unconscious processing and rearrangements and getting used to the changes and adjustments and Sparks of realisation which have occurred without us being even conscious of them.

And then I can experience a total swing back and feel remarkably more positive and clear-headed and confident about everything and the future and just being alive and not taking anything for granted today then I have done for a long time before the trip.

So hopefully that will be your own experience as well where you will feel much more upbeat again after another day or so.

Another interesting one:
Screenshot_20200119-052822.png

I didnt expect ALD to be suddenly so searched out even above those other two at points recently especially seeing as it's been less in circulation now than it has been for the past 2 years.

I have found it amusing that 1plsd has held such notoriety over ald-52 despite Aldi unquestionably being the superior lysergamide. Obviously availability of 1p LSD has been rampantly high in recent years so that will be the overwhelming Factor.

But it is interesting to see that just recently the notoriety of those other two, better lysergamides in my opinion, has come up for a lot as 1p searches have dropped and I would imagine that's in two or three years time 1p LSD searches will be significantly less than 1cp LSD searches and possibly even ald-52 if the chemists can find a more efficient production route and it becomes more widespread again.

All depends on the success of the Dutch government to Outlaw all of it of course but if production continues and ALD does re-emerge I would predicts it too to rapidly pick up acclaim and notoriety, and drawing more interest than it ever has done before, just as it deserves.

I have found it amusing that 1plsd has held such notoriety over ald-52 despite Aldi unquestionably being the superior lysergamide. Obviously availability of 1p LSD has been rampantly high in recent years so that will be the overwhelming Factor.

But it is interesting to see that just recently the notoriety of those other two, better lysergamides in my opinion, has come up for a lot as 1p searches have dropped and I would imagine that's in two or three years time 1p LSD searches will be significantly less than 1cp LSD searches and possibly even ald-52 if the chemists can find a more efficient production route and it becomes more widespread again.

All depends on the success of the Dutch government to Outlaw all of it of course but if production continues and ALD does re-emerge I would predicts it too to rapidly pick up acclaim and notoriety, and drawing more interest than it ever has done before, just as it deserves.
Lots and lots of people like myself find 1p VASTLY superior to ALD... just saying , your personal taste doesn't indicate everyone else's.

Lots and lots of people like myself find 1p VASTLY superior to ALD... just saying , your personal taste doesn't indicate everyone else's.
Thanks for sharing that. Useful feedback. And I have not actually taken ALD 52 yet myself. It lays in waiting. But 1plsd certainly has some aspects which I don't like so much about it and I am basing my judgement on the amount of prayers and growing reports and appreciation I have seen across the board by the smaller minority of people who have taken ald-52.

It seems very common for people to prefer it to lsd-25 and lsd-25 is generally preferred to 1plsd, this is at least the general impression I have warmed through much research and and overviewing of the wide world of psychonauts and their experiences and feelings on all of this.

I have been using these topics which have been of lifelong interest to me as a distraction for illness and suffering for the last year but my brain and mental faculties are shockingly poor and compromised I have to disclaim.

So it could be a personal thing. But I have heard so many reports of people particularly preferring ald-52 to the other lysergamides.

I have much been preferring 1cp LSD to 1p LSD so far.

evidence suggests that there should be no real difference between any of the LSD analogs as they are all basically prodrugs and lactk activity themselves

cross post but: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...-prodrugs-for-lsd-not-directly-active.883317/
Evidence can suggest what it likes. Experience can tell otherwise, too compellingly to be placebo by a very long way. "Should" doesn't always equal IS.

But but I still argue that essentially they are all pretty much the same thing just with some slight differences for those with a sharper bodily intuition and attunement to the psychedelic experience.

nobody is suggesting these are not psychedelics, but if I were a betting man, I would suggest that in a double blind trial nobody would be able to tell the difference between LSD and, say, ALD-52 or 1P-LSD at comparable doses. Even someone "with a sharper bodily intuition and attunement to the psychedelic experience.".

the problem with "psychedelic metrics" is that every trip is different w.r.t. set and setting, there's a tremendous variability in trips even just tracking one person taking the same dose on a consistent basis, the human psyche is never "tabula rasa" and is definitely not a controlled environment

this reminds me of a story where tim scully and associates took 10 grams of LSD and split it 5 ways, dyeing each batch a different color, and pressing them all into tablets of the same dosage, then distributing them. eventually word gets back to him that "the red ones are more spiritual, the green ones are stimulating, the purple ones have a body high" and so on, despite the fact the batches of pills were made by the same process with the same dosage.

I trust binding assays way more than I trust personal experience when it coems to determining what the actual activity of drugs are.

Last edited:
But wouldn't the fact the prodrugs need to be metabolized alter the rate at which the LSD reaches the brain, or any other variable at all? I'm not sure whether lack of prodrug binding is enough to eliminate all intersubjective difference.

(Theoretical musing only, in practice I'm not really that interested because I bet variability in synthesis can easily outweigh any actual underlying difference.)

IMO it’s more to do with the fact that our bodies metabolize certain things differently. ALD-52 feels smoother/longer than say, 1P which is harsh and abrupt, because our bodies probably metabolize them into LSD in different manners, therefore adjusting the rate at which you experience the acid.

What stands out for me is that they all have vastly different binding affinities than LSD. Which, imo, likely accounts for their vastly different effects.
I've been out of the loop for while and may have missed a lot, but I can't recall there being vastly different effects. Have there been some quite significant variations found?

I agree there is def a metabolic factor at play here.
And as weve all got different metabolisms I think that may acct for why some ppl find these prodrugs indistinguishable from acid. Perhaps they metabolism them into lsd faster .... and thus the binding affinities are more akin to those of lsd

I've been out of the loop for while and may have missed a lot, but I can't recall there being vastly different effects. Have there been some quite significant variations found?
Ok ok vastly may have been slightly over exaggerating
I havent many trials with the prodrugs, likely ~100 with lsd over the years though,and I find the timelines/effects of the prodrugs to be noticeably different than actual lsd

Well guys I have to say I will always trust my own mind and experience and judgement and intuition more than some theoretically acclaimed and accurate study which very strongly contradicts my own overwhelmingly and undeniably compelling experiences in my experience there is an unquestionable difference between 1p LSD and 1cp LSD and I am not alone here there is no way this is just the imagination absolutely no way simple as that bottom line whatever the studies say we are not so clever as mankind as we think and make out in a scientific and rational evidence-based way and we have moved so far away from our own intuition and ability to to decipher and judge and trust our perceptions and feelings.

Last edited: