• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I’m not sure if it’s ketamine tolerance, but I felt like the lyrica hampered the kets effects.

Nothing works anymore WTF?
Really? I think they really compliment each other I also find when I'm out of it on pregabs lines and hits of k hit me harder /will black me out easier.
What sort of tolerance do you have to ketamine?

Really? I think they really compliment each other I also find when I'm out of it on pregabs lines and hits of k hit me harder /will black me out easier.
I used to use a ton of dissociatives 4 years ago, but have been relatively clean the whole time. This class of drugs has always been one of my favorites. I just started using K a month or so ago. At first 150mg would have me flying. I began using it 4 days a week and after the first week there was a mild increase tolerance. Out of no where and seemingly over night my tolerance went through the roof. I did 175mg line and the subsequent effects were quite disappointing. I need 400mg to really get somewhere and it blows.

For me Lyrica seems to inhibit the effects of most drugs with the exception of other downers. Perhaps it’s because I dropped MDMA the night before I tried this combo and my brains depleted on all fronts. After a week break I’ll try it again.

Last edited:
Lyrica is probably one the best medications for anxiety I’ve ever encountered. The duration of action and lack of rebound anxiety makes it an ideal substance to combat my overwhelming stress. 600 mg absolutely obliterates my GAD and allows me to function at a higher capacity. I guess the only downside is that it slightly affects my concentration and memory, but it’s still nowhere near as bad as benzos. I don’t get extreme euphoria or anything, but I definitely feel pleasant.
I think lyrica is very good for GAD but it produces dependency with extended use, I am trying to quit but it becomes very difficult because of withdrawal

lyrica seemed to increase the effect of ketamine (when I was using it)
I miss K a lot, I liked to combine it with acid sometimes

I think lyrica is very good for GAD but it produces dependency with extended use, I am trying to quit but it becomes very difficult because of withdrawal
4 years ago I was prescribed lyrica. I was on it for a year or so and when it came time to get off of it I didn’t experience severe withdrawals. Compared to benzos it was a walk in the park. It appears some or more prone to symptoms of lyrica withdrawal. Nonetheless I’ll be careful not to over do it.

Anyone used this with 1,4-butanediol? Just got a half of liter and I’m a bit concerned of keeping my use in check. I’m guessing this combo might be sketchy. I took 600mg about 5 hours ago.

I decided against the combo. I’ve been a little reckless with my soma usage. Between that and my occasional benzo use I’ve been relentlessly hammering my gaba-a receptors. I woke up yesterday in a state of sheer panic. My body was extremely achy and the hypersensitivity was pretty intense.

I took 600 mg of pregabalin and it completely obliterated my symptoms. I’m hoping that since it doesn’t alter gaba levels it won’t end up exacerbating my withdrawals. I just have to be careful not to overdo the lyrica.

Last edited:
With no tolerance, my partner and I each dosed 150mg at ~7PM to test the waters. I had microdosed ALD-52 in the morning and was already pretty tired out even before dosing. At this does by itself, I can say that we both felt something close to being tipsy; in addition, my tiredness was magnified. We both smoked weed and it synergized better than I had expected. We had some great conversations, had some amazing sex, and watched a movie. Overall mild but pleasant effects for a short night.

We both slept well, but had to get up at our regular early time the next morning and both of us had a really hard time getting out of bed. We both still felt pretty sedated and spacey the next morning. This makes me leery of doing a bigger dose if we have any responsibilities the next day (we have kids).

For what it's worth, I decided to microdose again that next morning. I expected blunted effects since I still felt the sedation from the pregabalin but, counter-intuitively, the microdose was actually significantly stronger than usual. This can happen for all sorts of reasons of course. No idea if the pregabalin played a role, but it was surprising.

Hey, long time since i posted

So im prescribed Lyrica since 2/3 months ago. Started on 50mg or 25/25mg per day then up to 100mg or 50/50mg per day. The gp wont prescribe me any higher and i have to wait for Psychiatrist review (Which should be soon)
I weigh nearly 100kg. Im right in thinking for 3 months @ 100mg a day this dose is way too low for me? it was for anxiety , it doesnt have any effect really in that department so far.

Also I wanted to know of the Safety + Interaction of Pregablin and other drugs such as: Cannabis and Ecstasy

Hey, long time since i posted

So im prescribed Lyrica since 2/3 months ago. Started on 50mg or 25/25mg per day then up to 100mg or 50/50mg per day. The gp wont prescribe me any higher and i have to wait for Psychiatrist review (Which should be soon)
I weigh nearly 100kg. Im right in thinking for 3 months @ 100mg a day this dose is way too low for me? it was for anxiety , it doesnt have any effect really in that department so far.

Also I wanted to know of the Safety + Interaction of Pregablin and other drugs such as: Cannabis and Ecstasy
I have been taking Lyrica for a long time and have combined it with many drugs. With cannabis it goes well, there is a synergy between pregabalin and cannabis. And with mdma it felt good, it calmed down the anxiety a bit and it was very euphoric.
Also I have combined it "without the intention of doing it" with ketamine, tramadol, oxycodone, alcohol, nbome and lsd, without problems but we are all different.

I have been taking Lyrica for a long time and have combined it with many drugs. With cannabis it goes well, there is a synergy between pregabalin and cannabis. And with mdma it felt good, it calmed down the anxiety a bit and it was very euphoric.
Also I have combined it "without the intention of doing it" with ketamine, tramadol, oxycodone, alcohol, nbome and lsd, without problems but we are all different.
thank you for the reply this is helpful

Does it kick in quicker if you open the cap and swallow the powder or does it have something to do with the powder being broken down or is it the actual capsule? becausee i've noticed no difference oh and this stuff is gooooooooooooood for sleep

Does it kick in quicker if you open the cap and swallow the powder
It could be my imagination, but it seems to kick in quicker when I pour the powder under my tongue and let it dissolve before swallowing (it's bitter, but I kind of enjoy it for some reason). The capsules dissolve pretty quickly though, so I doubt there's much of a difference between swallowing the powder or swallowing the whole capsule... I generally give it a couple chomps anyway just to get it going if I don't feel like opening it up to get at the powder.

It could be my imagination, but it seems to kick in quicker when I pour the powder under my tongue and let it dissolve before swallowing (it's bitter, but I kind of enjoy it for some reason). The capsules dissolve pretty quickly though, so I doubt there's much of a difference between swallowing the powder or swallowing the whole capsule... I generally give it a couple chomps anyway just to get it going if I don't feel like opening it up to get at the powder.
Interesting.

As others have stated, lyrica combines well with just about every substance out there. I just ingested 30mg of adderall and 300mg of lyrica an hour ago and I’m feeling as if I’m in a state of complete zen. They both accentuate the euphoric effects of each other. I’m focused and alert yet calm and collected. Later on I’m thinking of throwing in a couple of somas and see where that gets me. Lyrica is such a versatile little substance.

In a couple of days I’m going to drop a tab or two of lsd and mdma with a low dose of Lyrica to round out the rough edges. I seem extremely prone to bumpy acid come ups lately and this seems to be a great way to alleviate that.

Does it kick in quicker if you open the cap and swallow the powder or does it have something to do with the powder being broken down or is it the actual capsule? becausee i've noticed no difference oh and this stuff is gooooooooooooood for sleep
No point taking the powder out of the capsule, the capsule dissolves pretty quickly so I doubt you'll notice any difference in how quickly it kicks. Much more to do with how empty your stomach is.
Probably sublingual will make it kick faster but with no difference in bioavailability so I don't see much the point as the taste is quite disgusting IMO.

As others have stated, lyrica combines well with just about every substance out there. I just ingested 30mg of adderall and 300mg of lyrica an hour ago and I’m feeling as if I’m in a state of complete zen. They both accentuate the euphoric effects of each other. I’m focused and alert yet calm and collected. Later on I’m thinking of throwing in a couple of somas and see where that gets me. Lyrica is such a versatile little substance.

In a couple of days I’m going to drop a tab or two of lsd and mdma with a low dose of Lyrica to round out the rough edges. I seem extremely prone to bumpy acid come ups lately and this seems to be a great way to alleviate that.
Never tried stimulants with pregabalin, but what you say reminds me of the combination of stimulants and benzos where both of them get rid of the undesired effects of the other. Not a very healthy thing to do though.

I believe my lyrica usage has gotten a little out of hand. I went through 60 300mg pills in about a month or so. I’m now working through another 60. I started with 600mg a day, but tolerance is starting to manifest itself.

I also just finished 100 somas in a month and am now concerned about withdrawal. I skipped my lyrica for a day and preceded to have terrible nightmares filled with physical pain. I woke feeling depressed and anxious. My muscles felt as if they were on fire and my nerves were fried.

Im currently on 600mg and still have what appears to be withdrawal symptoms so I believe the somas may be the main culprit. I’m about to take another 300mg. Down the rabbit hole we go. I got to get my act together before I return to school.