• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

Actually it works better after few days, because negative side effects like dizziness disappear, but positive effects are same and that allows you to go higher with daily dosage.
Just wait at least 2 hours and if you feel good, then you can do another pill

I
wouldn't the positive effects diminish? i'm on 600mg and almost up to two hours after taking it..........so i',m expecting something soon as ive read 2 hours it kicks in

whats the is there cross tolerance with this and xanax?

In my experience and from what I have read, there is no cross tolerance between benzos and pregabalin. But, I have a very low tolerance to benzos so ...
2 mg. clonazepam still blackouts me regardless of my tolerance to pregabalin.

I’ve been on lyrica for years (I have major back issues, including radiculopathy and neuropathy in both of my legs, I have narrow spinal stenosis as well as a deteriorating T12 - L1 vertebrae and I just had surgery on my lumbar. it was actually a lumbar revision that they did on me. I was in the OR for 6 to 7 hours. I’m still having issues and pain from the three displaced nerves that were brought back into place as well as a bunch of nerves that were ribboned right by by my broken S1 and fractured L5 vertebrae. I’m still recovering from the surgery. The recovery time was supposed to be 10-12 weeks but because of a fee setbacks it’ more like 15 weeks I guess).

I was originally prescribed 75 mg capsules two times a day. Once my tolerance kicked in from the 75 mg 3x a day I was upped to 150 twice a day.

So I would say for a first time user take 75 mg capsule and wait an hour and then take another 75 mg capsule, drink it with Ginger ale or Sprite or something carbonated that’s clear and eat a light meal or snack in between.

I took my first 150 capsule and I was feeling some thing, I wouldn’t say it was a high. It was more of like Being really dizzy, it actually kicked in when I was driving but luckily I was really close to my Destiination. After that I realized how it could be use recreationally. I used to be able to take my whole script within a week of the 150s 2 times a day and not feel any with drawl. However once my PCP up to me to 150s three times a day I noticed that when I would take my script in a week or 2, I would withdraw and It was awful.

so pretty much now what I do is I take 150 once or twice a day and I save the rest of them. For a rainy day or day where I want to just relax a bit. That with the combination of my alprazolam is great. It’s also a good way to come down from any upper like Coke/crack/freebase cocaine.

also it helps tremendously with opiate withdrawal’s, not so much the fentanyl or the fetidope, or at least I haven’t figured the right timing for it.

Yeah I’ve always taken it orally. I did t realize you were quoting jasoncrests post. Where he mentioned it... I’m a bit weary about injecting anything that’s not “meant“ to be booted

whats the is there cross tolerance with this and xanax?
I’ve been taking alprazolam way longer than I have been taking pregablin. I have not noticed any type of cross tolerance. I’ve been on pregablin going on 3 years and alprazolam probably about 8 years. Unfortunately in my state I am maxed out on the dose of alprazolam I can take due to state, medical, and insurance restrictions

Pregabalin made me act so out of character I can't even believe how much it changed me, I was on it a month or two it's fucking dangerous

Now I ache all over as I have fibromyalgia, so maybe it started to help my aches and stiffness but I'm off it now as heared the withdrawal is bad so stopped before I got more addicted to it and the fact i needed to go up and up and up on the dose to be able to sleep, then I ate 14 and drank, bad mistake!

I told my doctor to put me back on mirtazapine I wrote about that on another thread here can't remember shit about fuck, sorry if I mentioned it on here before lol, but people go carefull on pregabalin

Guys
I've never snorted pregabalin before and it definitely works. It's faster but may not have as high bioability as oral ROA.
300mg and I feel now very relaxed and mellow.

I know it sounds counterintuitive with oral ROA having a 90% bioavailability, but with a 3 hour come up time orally, snorting definitely brings it on much more quickly, however, I find that it cuts down the duration and intensity of the hit which makes it not worth it, imo.

Peace and love
BBlunt x

I know it sounds counterintuitive with oral ROA having a 90% bioavailability, but with a 3 hour come up time orally, snorting definitely brings it on much more quickly, however, I find that it cuts down the duration and intensity of the hit which makes it not worth it, imo.

Peace and love
BBlunt x

Yes, but sometimes I like the duration to be shorter. The effect of pregabalin is too long and I almost always feel it the day after taking it.
The intensity seems good to me and at least it has not caused me tremors when mixed with tramadol. This dose taken orally always causes me to tremble and twitch.
What was surprising is that it doesn't hurt like other pills.

Got damn. I hate the pregabalin comedown. I feel so weak and with a slight headache. I'm almost asleep on my computer. :LOL:

Stay fucking off it, the withdrawal off this is bad, I feel like I can't cope with a dam thing right now, I think it's even worse than benzo withdrawal and I wasn't even on pregabalin very long at all, couple of months if that not even a high dose either, I heard the anxiety and depression is bad when you stop, so it's also why I stopped before I got to addicted

I didn't even think it was helping my anxiety, it was helping my sleep to start with till my tolerance went up wihin a week, then bang, you stop and fuck you're not prepared for tears and anxiety and fucking depression that will be facing you when you actually decide to stop

This fucking shit is evil, it's messed me up bad, good fucking luck to anyone coming off this, you're going to need it

And those using it for fun, you don't know what awaits you I'm warning you now, stop before it gets its hooks into you even more than it already has

Stay fucking off it, the withdrawal off this is bad, I feel like I can't cope with a dam thing right now, I think it's even worse than benzo withdrawal and I wasn't even on pregabalin very long at all, couple of months if that not even a high dose either, I heard the anxiety and depression is bad when you stop, so it's also why I stopped before I got to addicted

I didn't even think it was helping my anxiety, it was helping my sleep to start with till my tolerance went up wihin a week, then bang, you stop and fuck you're not prepared for tears and anxiety and fucking depression that will be facing you when you actually decide to stop

That is why I take pregabalin sporadically and benzos not to mention. I have a lot of respect for benzos.
Pregabalin helped me with my anxiety only for the first few days. When I gain a bit of tolerance (only after a few days) it stops working for my anxiety.

@supersonic89 I was addicted to benzos for years, quit May last year then not to long ago bought some benzos to come off Mirtazapine (that I'd used to come off benzos as had paws) then went on Pregabalin off doctor (for anxiety and fibromyalgia) but I also used them to come off the benzos as I l'd only took them for a month or so, now I have nothing left to try for anxiety and sleep so been waiting on, yep my benzos to arrive, if they don't come today I'm not sure I'm going to cope, most likely ketamine if I can get it, apparently my dealer who stopped selling it has started again that's a possible option lol

@supersonic89 I was addicted to benzos for years, quit May last year then not to long ago bought some benzos to come off Mirtazapine (that I'd used to come off benzos as had paws) then went on Pregabalin off doctor (for anxiety and fibromyalgia) but I also used them to come off the benzos as I l'd only took them for a month or so, now I have nothing left to try for anxiety and sleep so been waiting on, yep my benzos to arrive, if they don't come today I'm not sure I'm going to cope, most likely ketamine if I can get it, apparently my dealer who stopped selling it has started again that's a possible option lol

You don't know how I understand you man. It's the worst when one day you run out of your drug of choice.
Does your dealer even have xanax? What benzo were you addicted to?
Have you finished the pregabalin taper? Maybe 150mg-300mg of pregabalin today wouldn't be so bad.