• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

anybody know if anything potentiates Pregabalin?
Nicotine? FOw whateve reason nicotine pontentialize or nicotine give very strong effect while on high dose on pregabalin (1g). I might evne smoke 10 cigs in one sitting while ong pregabalin. Snuss is even better.

What a feeling this morning. 6hrs sleep on mirtazapine and ,,i dont want live any longer" feeling. Not good when you got stay busy all day.

Had no choice, come out from bed and dosed 75mg. Guess what, no improvement. So after 2hrs another 75mg. Feel better but no motivation to go throughout the day. Never felt so low and destructed. So will try stay on this 150 and have couple beers later maybe. 20 days, if i told this my gp he would be laughing saying im joking. Need get more to tapper, cant afford spending 14 days bedridden.
Get ketamine, last time when I quit pregabalin I got bad depression, 0,1g ketamine cured that for many months. I rather be in coma than go throught pregabalin wd's, I would switch to oxycodone, anything is better than pregabalin wd's.

Get ketamine, last time when I quit pregabalin I got bad depression, 0,1g ketamine cured that for many months. I rather be in coma than go throught pregabalin wd's, I would switch to oxycodone, anything is better than pregabalin wd's.

Just 0.1g used once? Have no experience with it

My last pregab wd i found that tramadol settled me down and let me get some sleep.For me herion wd is worse but i never thought of ending it but during the pregab wd i did .I have used drugs from crank in the 90s to brown i was still with it mentalley with it but just over a years worth of pregab use i was starting to lose it.I ended up trying to use gear for the pregab wd then having to use pregabs for the wd from gear then you know your fucked .Anyone reading this using lyrica for opiate wd it does work but remember limit them just for wd. Pre

Sigh. The magic has gone! Took a fucking SHITLOAD the other day to combat work with a hangover... from memory it was 1100gm.... absolutely zero buzz.
The following day I woke up completely straight and sombre. I decided to get my shit together (I had vomited all night and felt nauseous for 2 days) and only took 300mgs... which is my prescribed dosage.
Weeelllll today I was irritable and snappy and found myself throwing back 750mg. No effect.
Dumb.

Tonight I'm getting drunk, just to feel something. Ugh. Tomorrow I'll be reaching for the Lyrica again. Wish I had Endone and Ritalin as well.. that's the greatest pill combo I've ever had.. the roller coaster over 12 hours is insanely awesome.

How would you guys describe the difference between Gabapentin and Pregabalin?
I know Pregab is stronger so you need a lower dose, but how do they FEEL compared to each other? Do they have the same effect?

If it's pure it should be enough, for depression in clinics they use 0,05-0,1g, you can start from 0,05g and go up from there, ketamine is short lived, about 2 hours, but I'd say 0,1g pure ketamine should be enough for most people. Just put some good relaxing music playing and lay down on bed, if one day done help try two days, at least what they do in clinics for depression.
Hi Neo, im still tapering lyrica, down to 70mg but depression is fkin insane. Do you think its worth microdosing ketamine at this stage? I have no anxiety or other issues, just depression af. Scary when it comes closer to 0...

Hi Neo, im still tapering lyrica, down to 70mg but depression is fkin insane. Do you think its worth microdosing ketamine at this stage? I have no anxiety or other issues, just depression af. Scary when it comes closer to 0...
I'm not sure about the interactions, but I've read that taking one big dose of ketamine like 70-100mg two days a row is the effective way to cure depression, at least in hospital studies, I did that afte went to could turkey, but because I had to use 300mg quetiapine for insomnia too the ketamine effect was blunted a lot, but still it helped. But microdosing can help to ease wd's at least opioid wd's. I've never tapered pregabalin as I read wd's can't kill you, but I don't know how long have you been on pregabalin, is this tappering plan made by doctor? I still meet doctors that believe lyricas don't cause addiction and are safe to use without much problems, I think they believe anythign that big pharmas tell them.

No, its my own taper plan. Cant afford CT so weaning off. Apart from depression its not that bad but fun starts with further reduction.

Well, dont have an access to it anyway and dont want risk trouble with dark net orders. May order a bit kratom but dont want swapping dependencies so for days off couple beers is like gods gift for a few hrs.

Cheers for your reply.

Baclofen will probably help though they only marginally share an effects profile.

I have said on here before: taking just a LITTLE too much baclofen will send you into a very suddenly and EXTREMELY deep sleep. Borderline-Coma. I've literally had people scream in my face face and slap me - HARD - and even had paramedics apply pressure to the pressure points when it caused terrible pain and STILL was totally unresponsibe.
So please be very, very careful with it guys <3

This may be counter intuitive but I find very low dose amphetamine I.e 10-20mg to help combat the extreme gloom and depression of pregabalin withdrawal. It helps with motivation but may increase anxiety and shakiness. To each their own, but it's the only substance that lifts the depression of withdrawal.

Pregabalin is a nasty fucking drug imo. It's effective for pain but the side effects and withdrawal are hellish.

Are the withdrawal side effects only in long term, high dose users?
I've been on it for around 3 months, daily... sometimes I stick to my prescribed dose (150mg X 2 a day) but mostly I find myself going upwards of 600.. 900.. 1500...
I'm taking them for anxiety and they are actually working..
I've heard that taking more than 600mgs is actually pointless, as your liver cannot process that high an amount so it just sits there, damaging the liver ?

It may builds up in liver but mainly kidneys processing this shit. Many users reporting kidneys infections. WD's may be light or non existent for some users and pretty bad and rough for others. CT from high doses may lead to long, months lasting PAWS. If you taking it for anxiety you can expect strong anxiety rebound, this drug shouldnt be prescribed for it, it looses it effectiveness with tolerance. 3 months on such high doses most likely give you some hellish time, with suicidal thoughts. Be careful, this poison is not fun.

Does gabapentin also cause kidney issues? I ask because I've been using gabapentin lately and had a kidney stone recently.

Lyrica is great if you do it from time to time. It doesn't seem like a good choice to be on daily though.

Anything physically addictive will have given you physical dependence/withdrawals before 3 months especially if you're taking more than prescribed, but even at the prescribed dose.

Well, fuck.
Thanks for the advice. This has been the only drug that has actually really helped me.. but in saying that, it has definitely numbed pretty much most of my emotions.. lately I've noticed that I don't feel sexually aroused anymore ? Absolutely cannot orgasm on them, either.
I honestly don't know what to do.. if I stop taking them I'll be back to where I was.. and that was a very dark place. But remaining on them is fucked in many aspects, too..
Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Taper and below 50mg not only orgasms but also memory is better. It takes time and patience but well worth. I tapered to quick in first place, dropping 75mg at a time from 300 mg gave me wd's and awful depression. Changed tactics and taper 2-3 mg per day (water titration). Tinnitus nearly gone, sex back again, more emotional. Depression hitting me often but in waves now and some hours are like 7/10 and some 3/10. Trying keep myself active and distracted, working like 60hrs a week and not trying think about wd's.

Going start keto diet after weekend, first benefits i may feel after 2-3 weeks, about right when it comes closer to 0. Ordered picamilon, i hope it helps with mood swings. Failed with ketamine, dark nets too risky in the uk. Magnesium citrate. Potassium. Iron. Omega, wallnuts and other healthy oils. I hope my D receptors are not permanently affected as well as my pre-lyrica great memory. I regret trying it every fkin day, hate carefuly preparing and measuring right amount of this shit. Never again.

Taper and below 50mg not only orgasms but also memory is better. It takes time and patience but well worth. I tapered to quick in first place, dropping 75mg at a time from 300 mg gave me wd's and awful depression. Changed tactics and taper 2-3 mg per day (water titration). Tinnitus nearly gone, sex back again, more emotional. Depression hitting me often but in waves now and some hours are like 7/10 and some 3/10. Trying keep myself active and distracted, working like 60hrs a week and not trying think about wd's.

Going start keto diet after weekend, first benefits i may feel after 2-3 weeks, about right when it comes closer to 0. Ordered picamilon, i hope it helps with mood swings. Failed with ketamine, dark nets too risky in the uk. Magnesium citrate. Potassium. Iron. Omega, wallnuts and other healthy oils. I hope my D receptors are not permanently affected as well as my pre-lyrica great memory. I regret trying it every fkin day, hate carefuly preparing and measuring right amount of this shit. Never again.

I hear you regarding the memory.. it's sooooo bad. I can't even recall the names of the people I work with at times.. and just finding the right words to use in a sentence.. it's like drawing a complete blank.
I have no idea how to taper correctly because I've abused this drug in high doses which have been erratic. However, today I'm sticking with 450mgs.. 300 in the morning, 150 at night. Can only try and see how I go. My plan is to do this for a week.. If all goes to plan, next week I'll try 150 x twice a day..
I woke up with trembling hands this morning, couldn't even type ?

Once you find your baseline without wd's im strongly recommending smaller but continuous drops. E.g. if you ll be ok with 300mg a day (split in 2x150mg doses) start taking 5mg less a day instead of doing big drops. Dissolve 150mg in 75ml of warm water and using syringe take 2.5mg less from each dose (say 1.5ml less) every day. It takes 2-3 months but you dont have to suffer that much and you can hold it for a while.when needed.

You seem to be sensitive like myself so be careful with it, ct is not fun.