The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
1151853_o.gif

Well, it looks like that's the final nail in the coffin. Bluelight has officially descended into such elusive depths of shit, that not even God himself can reach it, nor recover it, nor resuscitate it.

R.I.P

Bluelight

1999-2014

criminal-minds-funeral-o.gif

about time to hang it up for good i guess....this is the worst move BL has made.. ever.

Quoted for truth

We had a good run.

Don't take it too hard. It's just the circle of life, and times are always changing. I figure the rest of this website only has about 5 years left anyway...10 years max.

Goodbye for now Bluelight, I've outgrown you.

You realize that multiple people had access and not just CS? You can't prove who posted them in some random internets.

Edit: That's not entirely true.

~ Vaya

Last edited:
The real lounge is almost like a gang.
You either get "beat in", or "sexed in".

You have to withstand the hazing ritual, or post some hot nudes, or both.

Apparently some of the moderators/staff got butthurt when they weren't given special admission/acceptance to the inner group.
Also apparently some of the other mods/staff were too cowardly to say "hey, stop being butthurt over tl".

imo

Edit: That's not entirely true.

~ Vaya

lol, you can pinpoint it to a few people, but you cannot find out who posts it publicly on the Internet. Don't try to bs me. It is beyond your reach to pinpoint exactly who posted staff nudes on a random site.

Blue_Phlame :D

For $50 a day, would you wear the same t-shirt every day? Let's say it was a white John Deere t-shirt with the green/yellow logo. You'd also have to smear a small dog poop stain on it (about the size of a quarter).

There would be a direct deposit of $50 added to you checking account everyday. If you wore the shirt everyday for a year, you'd make $18,250. Would you do it 8)

Right so anyways I really love this community and feel I have a lot of good things to contribute and need the support myself so hey. How can I send a request guys?

Can I get to settings on my phone or so I need to access a computer can't seem to locate the settings button

cosmic you can from your phone if you access the full site using this link. once you have logged in at the right hand corner of your screen next to "log out" you will see "settings" and go from there.

good luck

...kytnism...:|

here is a direct link to where to request access: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/profile.php?do=editusergroups

that link should be in the OP imo.

cosmic you can from your phone if you access the full site using this link. once you have logged in at the right hand corner of your screen next to "log out" you will see "settings" and go from there.

good luck

...kytnism...:|

these two posts simply highlight how poorly thought and completely incompetent the Admins are.

Couldn't organise a root in a brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.