The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's not gonna show up in TL for a while, I'll leave it here.

article-0-1A27115200000578-716_634x357.jpg

NSFW:

Thought you might like this one if you have the time to watch it. Complete with inter-racial implications and dystopian deprecation. ;)

I just watched 1/6 of it. Surprisingly captivating. Gonna watch the test throughout the day. "The hottest girls in the nastiest situations".. hah so cliche

Im working on NYE. Not till l8, but I'll prob come home and take pills. AFter. Done with going all out for NYE. There chilled house party I might consider though on the def maybe.

They will probably let us go home early on NYE. I'm thinking about asking for Friday off. 4 day weekend w00t

are you talking to yourself now, nurse?

see what these new rules have done to our posters? they've gone insane!

Hey tell "nursey" to turn her phone on i

well, my PMs are filled again. lol So, I'll answer you here since there isn't a ttys thread anymore. No one has your IP. Admins can't even figure out how to stop post approval on vBulletin, so I doubt they can do anything with an IP anyway.

ETA: I'd do it just to challenge you to even come close to my IP and/or host.

Last edited:
Fake facebook profile, upload them and send to BLers on facebook. CS and harma aren't the only ones who got them.

Call it harm reduction and preface your posts with "no offense but" and it's ok.

You know for 1 CS who said he got pics, like 40 other people clicked download and said nothing. Lol

Fake facebook profile, upload them and send to BLers on facebook. CS and harma aren't the only ones who got them.

Call it harm reduction and preface your posts with "no offense but" and it's ok.

wtf are u talking about

dont see usergroup settings.. and this is fucking stupid

It's not user group settings. I'm on my phone so I can't check, but it's something like group settings or private group settings. Something like that. In the left navigation panel in settings.

requested this stupid fucking shit.. this is the worst move BL has made.. ever.

thankfully still meeting all the cool bl'ers.... with barely posting here.. so thats all that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.