Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Election 2020 The Final Countdown v. Nov. 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care more about human beings than countries and obviously you care about your self so you stfu

I didn’t direct that stfu towards you. It’s a blanket statement for all that wish to do my country harm.

On a note, the FBI intercepted a foreign threat about an airplane crashing into the US Capitol a few days ago. Turns out that threat wasn’t danger against the people elected to govern the US. It was Trump anarchists trying to overthrow the peoples will.

A top military admiral said that it is naive to think that foreign adversaries weren’t in the crowds that stormed the Capitol.

Wonder what they got?

Trumps Twitter account has been frozen. The US government is pissed (so is Twitter) and might choose the remove him from office. I agree with this only if he is impeached and removed from office, so that he can never seek public office again.

That might happen

Deru

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
Yeah, I just saw that too Wizard. I honestly appluad Twitter for the action they took.

Trump also finally acknowledged the end of his term, acknowledged Biden won and committed to an orderly transition.

Even Lindsey Graham broke with Trump last night.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who has aligned himself closely with Trump, said in a fiery floor speech late Wednesday that he had tried to support the president but "enough is enough."

"Trump and I, we had a hell of a journey. I hate it being this way. ... All I can say is count me out. Enough is enough. ... We've got to end it," Graham said.

Yeah, I just saw that too Wizard. I honestly appluad Twitter for the action they took.

Trump also finally acknowledged the end of his term, acknowledged Biden won and committed to an orderly transition.

Even Lindsey Graham broke with Trump last night.

All this shit triggered me and my first impulse is to drink and do drugs (fortunately I have both).

*edit* Never mind, I was gonna do that anyway today.

🧙‍♂️

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
What a bunch of closeted fascist freaks.

The cat's out of the bag, good luck trying to convince us that Trump isn't a fucking Nazi.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
Trumps Twitter account has been frozen. The US government is pissed (so is Twitter) and might choose the remove him from office. I agree with this only if he is impeached and removed from office, so that he can never seek public office again.

That might happen

That's not a guarantee. Congress can choose what penalty to apply, it doesn't have to include disqualification from office.

Status
Not open for further replies.