• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Is there something where you are at the moment that is triggering anxiety? Like, would leaving help?

Are you getting any kind of treatment/medication?

@Shady's Fox im 24

Is there something where you are at the moment that is triggering anxiety? Like, would leaving help?

Are you getting any kind of treatment/medication?

leaving would do nothing but to make things worse. the want to leave is just me wanting to escape i think. cant escape chemical unbalance and fucking life by leaving anywhere though i would just make people worry by doing that. to apathetic to go anwhere now though.

EDIT: took out some information bc paranoid

im in EMDR therapy. no medication

Last edited:
Yeah lately i've been more and more convinced we are living in a simulation but maybe that not what you were refering to

I'm glad you interpreted it that way. I might have been thinking of the illusive nature of life. Neptune is my home planet too. See yall there.

At least with opiates you have an excuse - you’ll get sick if you don’t get on. With meth it’s just the weakness of a feeble mind and absence of character.
Very true.
I have always seen speadheads like they have weak mental and using speed doesn't make it any better. I pity even what I used to be during my speedhead days. Fucking shit, I have done so bad things to my close friends. Many of them don't even know and it's better that way. I have learned my lesson.
man im not doing good right now its all getting to me. like what is life what is humanity do we even matter at all? what is a life? are we only our memories then what does my life make me??? like this life must be a cruel joke right? what would be the point otherwise? man im freaking out rn
Very nihilistic thoughts you have.
Well, life is what you make it to be..
It being meaningless is the ultimate alternative, since if every thing we did had meaning, it could be very big thing to carry on our shoulders.
Find a purpose, be virtuous and happiness will be byproduct of that. Hedonism will lead only to decay. So don't just aim for happiness, do what's meaningful.
You can spend way too much time with thoughts like that and when you believe nothing matters you act according to that. I did and I'm still paying for it. I'll probably go to jail.
I have thousands in tickets from police. I used not to care, so what if they arrest me?
You should try to face the demons you have, since sounds like you're trying to downplay many things in your life by "them not having any meaning" just so you don't have to pay attention to them. It's like peeing to your pants on cold weather - it helps for a while, but after the while you'll notice how bad idea it was.

Good to hear you're feeling better today on.my.way. Anxiety is horrendous. Last year my anxiety was so debilitating that I lost two jobs because of it and spent most of the year either in bed or in rehab.

Anxiety is horrendous. Last year my anxiety was so debilitating that I lost two jobs because of it
Panicking has really fucked me up at work before. I got really lucky a couple of months ago and found what has to be the one business on earth that is doing well through covid and the owners don't seem to stress about much.

Makes a huge difference not being rushed or worrying about the slightest screw-up resulting in some overblown response - which is new to me.

Really this should be a "Darksiders check-in thread" cause some of y'all drop bombs and dip out.

I'd like to hope that people are making some progress every now and then. I guess if you're worried about any tds posters that you haven't seen around in a minute this would be a good place to find them.

And definitely check in here or PM me if you've posted anything serious in this forum recently. Just checking in to people who care can feel great when you're in crisis. I'm going to try and do better about reaching out to people in particular myself. Hopefully everyone does the same, as it's our duty to take care of each other and it takes all of us.

Love to everybody out there getting through pandemic year ❤
Hey, i remember you from many years ago!
Dunno if i was only reading or logged in, but HERE is where i always came to first.
You were in a tough spot,great you made it and still here.

yeah, some rehabs let you have a phone these days....iike wtf.
here in peru. dude it's so fking tough it's like a military school or some shit, they don't hit you but they abuse you psychologically.
fuck that i escaped with some other dude when i had 9 months XD i've never been to rehab ever since if you don't count the 45 day psychward i went through 2 years ago(that was even tougher for me, 14 FKING HRS SITTING DOWN in a table and you can't do shit besides reading drawing talking to your psychologist, THERAPIES.....if u can call that shit therapy. they woke us up at 5.45am and we went to sleep at 9am or so......fuck me those days were horrible forreal, i prefer to be active like in those stupid communities that the recovery rate is 3% xdddddddddd the only thing that works is AYAHUASCA and also when you're mature enough that you want to change for yourself. otherwise you'll just maintain the neverending cycle.(clean 1 month relapse, clean 2 weeks relapse, clean 1 week relapse again and when u finally notice what ur doing u have a needle in ur arm at least 3-4 times a day....the fuck....anyway cool to see you around again deficit :) i'll PM ya soon brother. i need some advice ;)
Ajahuasca WORKS??? Ive seen it more as a new age hype where you put people on a strong psychedelic trip to meet their inner demons...me i'd probably need even more drugs to silence em again. I can buy ibogaine bark here, never trusted or tried that either.
Anyone truly get clean off one of those but still here for old times sake???

I disagree. The mental part of addiction, the drive to do more is the harshest part in my mind. Even with things like opiates and alcohol, which make you so physically ill, well normally a person wouldn't do something which makes them sick in the end right? Even with opiates I think the primary compulsion is just that, a compulsion. It's all in the mind. Otherwise, no one would decide to use or quit, yknow what I mean?

Crystal meth is the most mentally addictive drug there is, even more than crack. The relapse rate is 92%. No way are 92% of any demographic dealing the weakness of a feeble mind and absence of character. I know you're down on yourself, but try not to be so much. You can live with your decisions, good or bad, and move on to the next day without being in the same rut you are today.

Give yourself more credit. It's one of the hardest things in the world we're dealing with. The battle of our minds against hard chemical drugs, crystal meth in particular. We're not weak, we're not feeble, we're actually pretty fuckin tough to be living through this and all the negative consequences involved and still able to get up and deal with the day, at all.

Bad day? Okay. What can we do to make it better? Just enjoy the buzz while its on, do things we like to do, and pick up again when we're down. By picking up, I mean ourselves. Dust off and face the day. If we give in again at some point we're not failures, ok? You're not a failure. This is hard and takes many efforts for most to conquer. People do conquer, and so can you.
I know ICE well. Great hit, manic sex drive and 1 hit = 3 days awake straight. Then so much of my usual doc's that it would raise my tolerance. Crack, a hit and hours of Depression. I never got you stim lovers. Once in a while, yeah. But downers are my choice.
I prefer to take a vacation from everyday life, not be shot into it. Different strokes for different folks, i guess.

Very true.
I have always seen speadheads like they have weak mental and using speed doesn't make it any better. I pity even what I used to be during my speedhead days. Fucking shit, I have done so bad things to my close friends. Many of them don't even know and it's better that way. I have learned my lesson.

Very nihilistic thoughts you have.
Well, life is what you make it to be..
It being meaningless is the ultimate alternative, since if every thing we did had meaning, it could be very big thing to carry on our shoulders.
Find a purpose, be virtuous and happiness will be byproduct of that. Hedonism will lead only to decay. So don't just aim for happiness, do what's meaningful.
You can spend way too much time with thoughts like that and when you believe nothing matters you act according to that. I did and I'm still paying for it. I'll probably go to jail.
I have thousands in tickets from police. I used not to care, so what if they arrest me?
You should try to face the demons you have, since sounds like you're trying to downplay many things in your life by "them not having any meaning" just so you don't have to pay attention to them. It's like peeing to your pants on cold weather - it helps for a while, but after the while you'll notice how bad idea it was.
Wise words!!!
Not taking myself too serious and not thinking about me all the time has helped alot!
Esp when i could make someone happy who i like!

Hey, i remember you from many years ago!
Dunno if i was only reading or logged in, but HERE is where i always came to first.
You were in a tough spot,great you made it and still here.

I've been messing around in TDS since 2011, although I changed my name once I became a mod recently. But yeah it's the place to be to vent out all the darkness and comiserate w/ the other hopeless junkies ;)

On break at work feeling like a dirtbag. I’ve been in a mild psychosis, hearing voices and stuff. I’m working fine but mentally it’s a fucking slog doing this. Coming down too, can’t wait to get home and smoke more go figure. Yes I know I’m an idiot for being high on the job. All the time.

On break at work feeling like a dirtbag. I’ve been in a mild psychosis, hearing voices and stuff. I’m working fine but mentally it’s a fucking slog doing this. Coming down too, can’t wait to get home and smoke more go figure. Yes I know I’m an idiot for being high on the job. All the time.

Eh, I've been blitzed on the job plenty and consider myself pretty intelligent. You'll be alright. Coming down sucks a dick but don't let it send you into a spiral, it only get's worse from here. The auditory hallucinations and psychosis are no joke.

I've been driving around delivering food recently after quitting my big boy job and it's been the most relieving shit in the world. Like I'm broke af right now and still trying to scrape rent together, but fuck at least I don't have to wake up at like 4am and commute 50miles every morning.

I've been messing around in TDS since 2011, although I changed my name once I became a mod recently. But yeah it's the place to be to vent out all the darkness and comiserate w/ the other hopeless junkies ;)
Werent you on Opiophile too??
I think thats were i stumbled across you first,
could be wrong though.
Glad your better, mod now aye! You really pulled yourself outta the dark spot by yourself. Respect!🙂
Best wishes, Mo