• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle Social Thread Vers. glad i cant smell BO

Remember mr.white @ 420 fest? "load up the bass cannon BOOOOOOM" hahah it was great i was frying face thinkin "omg downlink is special guest my homie in line is going to be so mad he missed this" - yeaaaa.... LSD... Haha

Unfortunately, I missed Mr Whites set at 420. I went back to Swedish Egils set and the 2C-E comeup didnt make me want to move so I stayed there until I was fully submerged into the experience. Im still bummin we didnt meet up again :\

Oh dang, spontaneous light show to a great song. :) Made me sign into youtube thumb your video.

I feel like I have to vent so...
I wear in ear monitors at my comp since I don't have a good pair of over ear headphones so I don't hear much when they aren't out... he was talking to me and I didn't know and he pulled them out of my ears to tell me to take start the dishwasher when I'm downstairs.. he's told me a few times already too. :p
I paid $112 for these and when he pulled them out I got mad and yelled at him.

It probably wasn't even the music factor but him pulling my headphones out.

My mom used to get upset when I had my gaming headset on (I used to do a lot of Major League Gaming). She knows better than to come into my room, so she always texts me when she has something to say to me and she would get mad when I wouldnt hear my phone vibrate, which is damn near impossible with a 5.1 surround sound headset on.

Soooo SVU episode on a mdma addict was an abomination.

How so? Typical MDMA propoganda bullshit?

Oh dang, spontaneous light show to a great song. :) Made me sign into youtube thumb your video.

I feel like I have to vent so...
I wear in ear monitors at my comp since I don't have a good pair of over ear headphones so I don't hear much when they aren't out... he was talking to me and I didn't know and he pulled them out of my ears to tell me to take start the dishwasher when I'm downstairs.. he's told me a few times already too. :p
I paid $112 for these and when he pulled them out I got mad and yelled at him.

It probably wasn't even the music factor but him pulling my headphones out.

Do your chores lil boy!!!!

Soooo SVU episode on a mdma addict was an abomination.
Law&Order? xD I haven't watched that show in forever.
My mom used to get upset when I had my gaming headset on (I used to do a lot of Major League Gaming). She knows better than to come into my room, so she always texts me when she has something to say to me and she would get mad when I wouldnt hear my phone vibrate, which is damn near impossible with a 5.1 surround sound headset on.

Usually he'll say it once and be done. :\ I'll apologize to him tomorrow.

It's 11 man, I'll be downstairs within a hour to get it started. xD

Omg i'm rolling!!

It's sooooo awesome................ I love rolling, and I love all you guys....

Just wanted to say that....

Join the irc, top sticky and this is probably suited for the social thread. ;)

Russian teaming up with a biker to sell $2 million worth of meth for the mafia FTMFW!