• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle Social Thread Vers. glad i cant smell BO

I love Kylie Minogue from your homeland JoshE

Yea she's not bad. Have you heard of Jennifer Hawkins before? She would defiantly be my favorite from Australia.

Jennifer:

NSFW:
jennifer_hawkins_420-420x0.jpg

NSFW:
myer%20show%20pic%20of%20jennifer%20hawkins.jpg

so

I got my testing kit today and tested my stuff and I knew my g ladies were no good but I'm so disappointed that my stars showed no reaction to the mecke test. I could have sworn they had at least a lil mdma in them.

LSDMDMA&9641525 said:
i think imma need to see moar den just teh face

Ill find you a video of when her dress fell down while modeling clothes down the catwalk.

Here it is - Hahahaha

2nd pic if my fav =D 1st and 3rd ones dont work, btw.

Another hot Finn =D
NSFW:
Essi Pöysti
essi-poysti-2009-8-4-13-41-33.jpg

Last edited:
I like how this turned into a 'post a pic. of beautiful girls' thing, haha.
I think that the Aussie girl Josh posted is the best, but that's just me. %)

Haha, same as your avatar.. who is she?
Did you delete your post or am I going crazy?

Last edited:
^ Indeed..very o_O

I just ate 110 gummy bears..Stomach didn't appreciate it.

I deleted it, first one broke immediately. That's me, I'm a stock image model LOL

Nah, You can buy huge containers full of them hahaha. It says how many bears there are on the nutrition information label..and there defiantly not very nutritional lol.

Oh, lol. Haha thought you had counted. 8) I think that stands for a lot of 'healthy' foods/snacks, they aren't to healthy. :p

I got my testing kit today and tested my stuff and I knew my g ladies were no good but I'm so disappointed that my stars showed no reaction to the mecke test. I could have sworn they had at least a lil mdma in them.

loads of drugs can mimic mdmas effects somewhat, test kits are very important for this reason.