• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

sorry if has been answered before, but how does compare in terms of potency and duration to MXE?

Duration seems quite similar, potency is perhaps slightly less but also quite similar. It's more like MXE than any other disso on the market, but it lacks something compared to MXE, it's missing some of the warmth and magic, but it has a good bit of it.

Duration seems quite similar, potency is perhaps slightly less but also quite similar. It's more like MXE than any other disso on the market, but it lacks something compared to MXE, it's missing some of the warmth and magic, but it has a good bit of it.

I’ve been dabbling with MXIPr lately and have really taken a liking for it. It’s not a very deep drug for me but it has the warmth. When 40-50mg kicks in a feel like I’m getting a big hug from the universe, physically it can be very opioid like.

Going to try dosing again in a moment. Aiming for smaller than what I hit last time.
I did not feel any severe "hangover" like effects as some researchers have reported.
That night I had a really good meal, ate a small dose of mushrooms with it, the next day had an afterglow if anything.
Haven't had any bladder troubles or pains. No persisting fuzziness or schizoid-like emulating effects(more common than you think)

Just compiled the posts from last time into a single trip report if that would be cleaner for me to edit into the thread
....or I suppose maybe next time I could just write my trip report offline and not try to live-trip report ahaha..

Last edited:
I'd say DMXE was about 25-30% subjectively less potent than MXE. My 120mg trial seemed comparable to about 80-90mg average quality MXE.
I wiped out a half gram of MXiPr just trying to get anywhere in the ball park of that sort of experience without ever really coming close. MXiPr was more functional like I could clean my house or something and enjoy feeling loose and mentally unchained. DMXE pretty quickly wiped out my balance and left me feeling like being in public was out of the question before the mental dissociation really even kicked in.

Haha damn electron

My last experience with it I was actually gardening most of the time. Transplanting my tomatos and peppers.
But that was smaller doses, the analgesic effect of the dissociation caused so much relief to my natural aches I just had to do stuff couldnt let myself lay there

Later in the trip I took a large dose at once (most of it that day was spread out) and I did with the intention of incapacitation like i wanted to floor out for a minute but i just sort of laid on the couch for a few minutes , had some hallucinatory effects audio and visual
And I did document the experience if the community wants more trip reports.

I did take less than you though electron, so maybe your tolerance is higher

Haha damn electron

My last experience with it I was actually gardening most of the time. Transplanting my tomatos and peppers.
But that was smaller doses, the analgesic effect of the dissociation caused so much relief to my natural aches I just had to do stuff couldnt let myself lay there

Later in the trip I took a large dose at once (most of it that day was spread out) and I did with the intention of incapacitation like i wanted to floor out for a minute but i just sort of laid on the couch for a few minutes , had some hallucinatory effects audio and visual
And I did document the experience if the community wants more trip reports.

I did take less than you though electron, so maybe your tolerance is higher
Well, I don't really have a disso tolerance so to speak. I really just like my dissociation to feel like punching a hole through the fabric of reality.
I don't really know what to do with myself on a dissociative that doesn't fully engage my mind. I want to be fully transported.

Really enjoying dmxe so far. Dosing 50mg im seems like the perfect dose for someone like me with a high disso tolerance.

As far as psychedelic effects and holing go, MXiPR is definitely a winner for me. DXME is great and useful too but i havent holed with 75mg so far, also less psychedelic.

A question: is it just me or are only 2-oxo dissos more psychedelic, does that activate some serotonergic activity? in such dissos it seems to pair very well with NDMA antagonism. If you look at PCP and PCE analogs there is no 2-oxo group attached and for me they have almost 0 psychadelic effect apart from introspection of NMDA anatagonism. DXM definitely has this activity and i've found it cross tolerance wth psychdelics. i'm not sure how does this work with diarylethylamines as i've only tried ephenidine, also n2o from other class, but neither of these facilitate love and warmth towards people and humanity like some arylcyclohexylamines do - presumably from serotonergic activity. Any thoughts?

Interesting. Subjectively I found MXE the most serotonergic like and 3-meo-pce probably the 2nd one.

O-PCE is colder, holer and more robotic if you ask me.

No hard data, just personal, inner perception

Mxe did indeed feel a bit like lsd in the hole. Even visually, or maybe it was bad hppd at the time.

That's weird i find 3-Meo-PCE more like "i dont give a fuck about people or what they think, im enjoying myself and that's all that matters". still a great drug. For me it kind of feels a mix between 3-meo-pcp and DCK - just fucked up enough to enjoy myself without being too impared like with DCK.

Is this any good for movies and in what amount?
Not looking to hole, just some immersiveness into whatever is on tv.

I'd say orally is better than nasal for this purpose, since its a more rounded experience. Not exactly sure which movie would go well with dissos, but psychedellics / entactogens are a better choice. I always take it nasally, but the last time i did it orally watched American Sniper and it was a decent experience, altho i've had better movie-watching experience with DXM. It probably depends on each person and all the other variables.

Wanted to know if it's more safe, more potent, and/or more interesting to take DMXE sublingually (without acetone wash) than nasally, IN is my go to ROA with dissociatives, all the dissociatives i took orally disappointed me and i always took nasally (except Ephenidine that i only took orally and obviously not nasally), i don't have the set up for boofing so i am asking myself if sublingual worth it ? I enjoy DMXE nasally but i only have 0,5g, and am ready to try some different roas if it can be more potent and a different experience

Is this any good for movies and in what amount?
Not looking to hole, just some immersiveness into whatever is on tv.
MXE was very strong for immersion in video games ime, but for any movie with a lot of words and ”complex” scenarios, with dissociatives you'll just be like ”gnn i don't understand” and get kinda confused (ime), i think any experimental movie with more of a form/metaphorical content over intelligible/analytical content would be very nice though.
Like Enter the void, The Holy Mountain, Koyaanisqatsi, Fantastic Planet, etc
Am planning to do that also today, don't know which movie though.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I experienced one of the most brutal, vampirizing and raping hole of my life.

I snorted coke and 10mg bumps of DMXE all along the night (about 4 DMXE bumps and 300mg of coke and alcohol), then a 20mg line of DMXE to warm me up a little more, then i left my friends and went to my bedroom, I snorted 30mg, then 40 minutes later I snorted 60mg, it was I think one of the most unpleasant and schizophrenic holes, extremely sharp and violent, very dark and sick, but no will to guide me to any beauty, it's as if this hole had killed something in my memory and put in obscene nudity the nothingness of reality and of the unreal, of everything, sucking up my soul and leaving nothing but a dreadful absurd void. I've had very unpleasant symptoms of psychosis after the hole, not knowing if what i was hearing and seeing was real or not, synthetic hell of infinites fields of insanity, very prominent and endless suggestive visuals. It wasn't funny, a freezing, disharmonious, devouring ego death.

I don't even know why / how I could have reached this state. It's been ~7 hours ago now, and i am not blocked in that state as i was convinced to be, but i feel a bit depressed and traumatized, i need the reality warmth and solidity m gosh.

It happened quite a few times to me that heavy dose holes ended up feeling very ”schizophrenic”/”psychotic” with DMXE, MXPr+DCK, Ephenidine and also with 2C-C + 2F-DCK, but this one was an unspeakable and acute sadistic dance without a will to carry me elsewhere than straight in the horror of the alienating death and impossibility of things.

Any of you ever experienced those kinda psychotic/borderline holes ? I can't describe it, this is not like old MXE void hole, nor it is like those magical heavenly holes, this is somewhere between an ego-death and unspeakable horror hole, and i don't know what it means, this is so acute, powerful and crazy, like diving too much into the abyss of the mind, but not a complete, contemplative, and perfection of deepest self, not at all.

Those drugs have too much power this is unreal.