• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

think this stuff needs a wash i got the slightly yellow off white powder that others have reported and i get headaches and sweaty from 40+mg im its effects are very dark and relentless compared to ketamine feel more dizzy and disoriented so i think the impurities are making it less enjoyable ymmv

I actually also get sweaty palms but with it, mostly when mixing with psychedelics, and on that note I think that effect is normal with the territory, might be associated with underlying hypertension or agitation from the confusion. I sometimes have to remind myself to relax on it kinda ahaha.

i am very reluctant to report this but I have to say it feels much more "magical" insufflated vs oral. Orally the come up takes a long time (IME) and by the time you get there its a slow slap in the face kinda incapacitating but still fun and nice

maybe its just my tolerance.
That’s a good point. I have noticed some experiences I didn’t get sweaty and I am a generally anxious person. Maybe that was tied to the set/setting.
As per the magic, I’ve found myself using that word to describe this recently. On New Year’s Eve I had a group experience, my little sister, my partner, and my best friend all insufflated about 50mg at the tail end of mdma. It was very magical and I felt like I was seeing an electromagnetic aura around each of us, representing us existing in a dimension outside of time. We stepped into old memories together and re-experienced them. It was quite mystical, magical

think this stuff needs a wash i got the slightly yellow off white powder that others have reported and i get headaches and sweaty from 40+mg im its effects are very dark and relentless compared to ketamine feel more dizzy and disoriented so i think the impurities are making it less enjoyable ymmv
Every batch I’ve had has been tan/yellow. I’ve never washed it, I wonder if it would make a difference. Maybe a quick acetone wash on a small amount to check?

i use a micron filter and IM had some irritation and bleeding with it thats why i said i think it has impurities because ketamine has never done that for me but its probably not a lot after some more testing it goes away

Last edited:
MXE was before my time so I unfortunately never got to try it. DMXE is an excellent substitute from the sounds of it. I'm probably gonna get some to try in the next couple months. Will report back once I do.

If anyone has advice for intranasal dosing (and if the recent batches would benefit from an acetone wash) that would be greatly appreciated.
Hey it’s me, NeuroDoctor. I got back into my old account and I’ll be posting from here again.
Welcome back!

This chemical has very ethereal trail by fire type experiences using IM, was pretty awesome lol. I just ordered 2 more grams.
Feels like it's not good on your heart, Ive heard the same about mxe so be careful with how high you dose.

Last edited:
I find DMXE to be the closest to MXE of the MXE analogues, it still is notably less good but it's quite nice.

Unlike with MXE (where I prefer oral dosing to nasal, and find oral slightly more potent with a better effects profile), DMXE seems substantially more potent nasally than orally (like MXPr and MXiPr, but for whatever reason, not MXE). I don't know your general dissociative sensitivity, but I find 30mg nasally to be a good dose. I usually don't want to enter holing territory, but for me that dose makes everything wonky and is pretty strong, but not too strong.

I find DMXE to be the closest to MXE of the MXE analogues, it still is notably less good but it's quite nice.

Unlike with MXE (where I prefer oral dosing to nasal, and find oral slightly more potent with a better effects profile), DMXE seems substantially more potent nasally than orally (like MXPr and MXiPr, but for whatever reason, not MXE). I don't know your general dissociative sensitivity, but I find 30mg nasally to be a good dose. I usually don't want to enter holing territory, but for me that dose makes everything wonky and is pretty strong, but not too strong.
Usually with ketamine my typical nasal dose is about 100-110mg of S-isomer, but that gets me a lot closer to holing than I'd like to be with a RC. What would the ketamine equivalent be to 30mg DMXE?

I couldn't say... they're different, for one. Also I've never done S-isomer K. I'd say to be conservative, start with 20-25mg your first time.

Guess what I got sold…
A mixture of pcp derivates, 3:
-3,4 dimethylphenyl
-2,6 dimethylphenyl
-2,5 dimethylphenyl

And I was wondering why my 3me-pcp was that icky when dosed higher…

Guess what I got sold…
-3,4 dimethylphenyl
-2,6 dimethylphenyl
-2,5 dimethylphenyl

Are these toxic to ingest? How did you feel dosing higher doses of 3-Me-PCP?

I did not have 3me-pcp, just this silly mixture which fucked me up good when taking more than 20mg of it.

Guess what I got sold…
-3,4 dimethylphenyl
-2,6 dimethylphenyl
-2,5 dimethylphenyl

I guess you got it tested... Any chance you can post the result here?

@veeELLKAY , given the scary reaction you had, perhaps worth getting yours tested too...

I guess you got it tested... Any chance you can post the result here?

@veeELLKAY , given the scary reaction you had, perhaps worth getting yours tested too...
I would but I threw it out, recklessly flushing it out rather (sorry environment) when I felt things were getting really insane. One thing I noticed is that the otherwise white powder gave of a yellow color after washing out the bag. Maybe something that wasn't water soluble.

Im going to separate it and test the 3 derivatives separately, only need a lab that does these kind of things (Uni or something)…