• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

I have extreme anxiety, I can get it really bad on acid sometimes. Mushrooms are fine even if I trip out cause I like being an alien.

I find DMT almost sedating personally, even if I break through it's too intense to be scary. If I'm having a visionary experience, I've never been afraid, even if I am seeing tortured souls behind prison bars reaching out grabbing at me. It just feels so natural in my body that I have learned that it is harmless and even healthy if used sparingly. Hands down my #1 psychedelic and I like having little DMT gatherings with chill people and taking turns tripping out. Light some straight up Frankincense from Oman and tall candles and create an ambient atmosphere, then laying down and closing my eyes is how myself and most people experience it. To other people it just looks like you are taking a nap and wake up feeling really refreshed and amazing. It is an invaluable tool for opiate withdrawal in terms of the cravings and stuff. Any question you can'y figure out what to do... that isn't too complicated, is when I use it sometimes. Even set and setting don't apply so much. I've used it while having horrific panic attacks a week off heroin and it felt like cosmic sex and soothed my soul.

Take a lot of it though and... lol. Extremely intense sounds about right. Now time to try to not be hung over today. Got totally wrecked last night. Water... water... banana smoothie. Hadn't had a beer in years so it was just lovely. Junkies don't really drink I guess; at least I personally lost total interest in doing that and socializing with others.

I entirely stopped drinking while I was badly addicted to opiates, I always felt like it ruined the opiate high. When I stopped, I started drinking again slowly, and enjoyed it again quite a lot. Gradually started drinking heavier, I never got any sort of physical dependence on it but I was drinking far too much/often. Just quite recently I more or less stopped, had to get a rein on that shit.

I should definitely keep an eye out for that. I used to binge drink a lot. Opiates and alcohol I think don't really mix well. I only wanted the opiates and nothing else. I stopped tripping too and also stopped smoking pot. I had 2 beers last night though and didn't want any more since I knew I'd end up hung over. I realized I am well over a month clean recently. So proud. I've been building a really sweet relationship with her as well. No more performance anxiety, but I get awful panic attacks at times and my back pain is horrible but I think that part will get better. I've been hiking the trails again and just enjoying life. I thought that I could only enjoy life on opiates. Looking back, it is crazy that I'd think that. I am definitely happier in general now.
It was a shitty time of my life and my last relationship ended horribly for several reasons, between the two of us (not just my habit), and I ended up using a lot at first when we finally broke it off. When I started shooting up I very quickly had the sense to dispose of my needles and start cold turkey. Well, I should grab my backpack since I am at her place and get back home. Kinda feel like a dmt break this morning and it's still early and quite calm so it would be a nice atmosphere.

That's the thing about opiates/addiction in general... it makes you insane. Once I got clean, I realized that during the best of my highs while badly addicted I was still 100 times more miserable than I am on an average day while not addicted.

That's the thing about opiates/addiction in general... it makes you insane. Once I got clean, I realized that during the best of my highs while badly addicted I was still 100 times more miserable than I am on an average day while not addicted.

Seems like we can relate a lot with what happened to us. I realized I am well over a month clean recently and I am so overjoyed. I am keeping very busy now, and it's nice to have some money and not immediately think 'heroin'.

I'm building a relationship for my future and we are really serious about each other (that same girl, we are completely falling for each other). We hang out at least 5 times a week so that little performance issue didn't last too long ahaha. Ohhh man it was embarrassing at first though with the low T. I think there is a major difference between being a happy person, and being someone who is experiencing euphoria but that isn't really in touch with themselves. They were the most miserable years of my whole entire life, but I too thought I was happy so long as I was high, and my rationale was that if I could just find a way to never run out I'd live the best life that I could. I was bullshitting myself and I'm glad I did it cold turkey because it was such a horrible experience I will never forget. I'm glad that it scarred me a bit, I will think 100 times over about a relapse before doing it and like, I just think cold turkey is the best way to quit.

Today was just a random day, jammed my guitar, applied to a deli nearby, watched a documentary and made a veggie pasta from stuff in my garden, clean a bit of the disaster zone from acute withdrawal. Woke up cuddling with my girl, then had several busy hours and just chilling out now. I didn't end up smoking DMT because I had a few beers last night and I'd like my body to be clean of that, I wouldn't smoke DMT the day after a night when I drink. I don't think I've ever been happier in my life, a lot of it has to do with the romance but even if that didn't completely randomly happen to me when I least expected it to, I'd still be doing just as well. I can actually focus on my music now instead of worrying about a stupid fix to keep me from feeling like... is there even a word for that? Tortured soul, decimated spirit, etc. I have way too much going for me now and I'm really really happy I did this for myself : )

Oh, and I find that smoking DMT on the hour actually stacks the effects up stronger. I think it's a good way to have a breakthrough experience. That is when I had my first breakthrough... smoking it several times in a row on the hour. I wouldn't want to do this every day, it really has to be respected, but it's the most fascinating drug I can think of right now. I haven't tried 5-meo-dmt yet though. The tolerance happens so fast that you need to smoke it really quickly by the way and really hold it in. If you take too long with your hit, you will already have a tolerance and get diminished effects (if I'm not mistaken, I've always had amazing experiences so far). But it goes away in an hour and you can trip out all the same... correct me if I'm wrong please. If you take your sweet time inhaling, the last of the DMT you get will be affected by tolerance if I'm not mistaken because it is sort of like as soon as it hits you, the tolerance builds extremely fast as your body metabolizes it. This is my understanding of it so far, but I am not an expert. Just love the stuff.

Also, I'm guessing that if you smoke DMT a lot, you wouldn't have too much tolerance issues with longer acting psychedelics. However, if you already have a tolerance to say acid and mushrooms, you may have to smoke more than the average person. Not too sure about that part. Diminished effects happen if you can't wait an hour to smoke it again (lol).

Last edited:
One of my friends need help - best cut - to recut his powder and making it back it back in powder form

If I understand what you are saying, we do not give advice on cutting drugs here. Especially something as sacred as DMT, this would insult several people in the community I bet. Who the hell cuts DMT anyway. I apologize if that is not what you are asking but it sure sounds like it. You will not get an answer regarding that because serious drug users despise the idea of people cutting their psychoactives. Maybe you mean Changa? I really don't think so though.

One of my friends need help - best cut - to recut his powder and making it back it back in powder form

It's a little unclear what you mean. Did he have DMT powder that turned into goo? If that's what you mean, it's because it oxidized and turned into DMT-N-Oxide. On DMT Nexus there's a method of converting it back to regular DMT using zinc dust.

Cutting dmt, lol, dumbest idea that went through my mind (reading this) since I had a heroin craving a couple weeks ago. Everyone would so know and I bet there would be serious conflict. I'd certainly be infuriated and disgusted that someone would ruin such a beautiful, sacred experience for something as selfish as money. I bet that would piss off the dmt spirits too and they would get randomly hit by a car or something. haha. Last thing they would see would be a machine elf smirking at them before having a 'real' breakthrough experience. If that is what they were asking, honestly whoever had this idea get out of this thread it's not allowed on this forum because we obviously know why someone would do that (unless it was like a changa mix but that word was not mentioned).

How risky is it to IV freebase dmt that is pretty damn pure? Like, probably not 99% or anything but damn good stuff that matches up with all the erowid dose charts. My cutie friend really enjoyed it when she smoked it but she had a massive tolerance for some reason and not that strong of a lung capacity. Her works involves injections so that wouldn't be the risk here, we have both shot up drugs before (herself... barbiturates (just once)... adventurous little creature). Just curious, I'd probably try it myself after smoking it so much so long as it was safe enough. I want to read some experience reports and stuff but, like I don't make it you know. haha. I just know it blows my mind every time and is straight up excellent freebase dmt that has been well stored at low temperature in vials and has been handled very cleanly and carefully. It's my favourite drug by far so this is of great curiosity to me. I always sniffed my heroin when I was junkie scum, apart from a handful of times over a long time so it wouldn't be a trigger or anything like that. (I've already seriously considered that, I wouldn't even watch and she would administer it).

By the way, I smoked 50mg about an hour ago. It was extremely intense and overwhelming and I rode it out well. I can't really remember much, but the visuals were fucking insane and absolutely stunning. My brain was going haywire, like information was being transmitted to me from a higher power, rearranging my thought constructs.

I woke up freaking out a bit. I mean, I can handle my shit, this has obviously happened before as little as a few days ago, but I'm usually with my girl. I really needed to talk to someone and found a solid friend who was there for me. It was extremely intense and I'm still calming down but I'm good, that's for sure! It was wonderful, this is what I like. At first I woke up really anxious from where I was laying down but quickly I was laughing my ass off and then my buddy knew just what to say to help calm me down.

Just wanted to say that this drug is extremely intense and that should probably be articulated to people who are trying it for the first time. That wasn't even a high dose for me. Please be careful and make sure to be in a comfortable setting, I just totally fucking had my mind blown the fuck apart. Not a breakthrough or anything, but the experience was one hell of a ride. I'm still calming down, just really be careful and start low if you are nervous at all and new to it. Just had to say that, people need to know what they are getting into with this drug. It completely blows your mind but it's also somehow really trustworthy and chill. I am very trusting of the experiences I have with it, and although I can't remember very much apart from unbelievable visuals and whatever the fuck was happening to my mind, so I can't really describe it, trust that this shit is fucking awesome. I don't know if you can prepare for something like this? I ate a quarter of shrooms a few weeks ago and it was nothing compared to the 15 minutes I just experienced. Still calming down : )

Man, I could feel cravings coming on. I have an oxy script available soon. 'Only a percocet' but YEAH RIGHT I'll be on dope in no time at all again. That's why I used it today. I needed to figure out to do with the script and I came up with a plan that I am going to bring up with my girl because I can't have those on me. I just can't I will relapse hardcore and ruin my life. I knew right away after the trip to NOT go alone to get those, of course I still will just because of how hard they are to get, but they are not for me.

I haven't had a beer in several years if you don't count the few I had the other night. I got a hangover though, and it reminded me why I quit drinking alcohol. I can't handle alcohol at all so I stopped. I don't think I'll be drinking again. I could feel a female spirit / goddess snuggling up to me during the trip, like a physical feeling, and I could feel her behind my back just smirking at what I was going through. Man, this stuff is right up my alley too. With my back problems and all, it's not hard on my body since I'm just laying down for 15 minutes and then waking up freaking out with astonishment and excitement. I'm still calming down. I am definitely keeping up the good fight brother and I'm going to talk to my girl and some friends about those cravings later today. I got the answer I was looking for. I just had to rocked by this stuff, and I knew that, so I smoked it. Fuck opiates man, why would I want to kill myself because I have back problems and have a slow, extremely painful death at that. I will never go back.

Let us know how it goes. It's a wonderful drug, trust it and ride it out and you will love it. It's 15 minutes but like so so so so so so much happened during those 15 minutes and afterwards that you should give yourself some time. I'm still calming down a bit from it. Blew my mind, gave me the experience I precisely needed today. I think I'm going to lay down and rest for a bit. I was just meditating a bit and yeah, it can take a little time to calm down from something like that. I'm really happy though, the trip was fucking unbelievable. I'm beginning to radiate positive energy and I was pretty burnt out earlier. Now I'm all excited trying to make sense of what happened but really there is no way to make sense of it. Happy tripping : )

The visuals were fucking UNREAL as well. Oh my. Really really hardcore visuals, but there is much more to dmt than that or I wouldn't still be trying to calm my body down. I'm don't think I can really move for the next couple hours : ) but later today I'm going to my girl's place and it's her day off tomorrow so we are going for a hike. Should be really fun, I really needed that experience. took a few friends to talk me down a bit but either way I'd have been totally fine. Not the first time, lol.

To summarize my experience, I feel reborn. I feel like I am less than a day old going on 30. I believe it's known as Rejuvenation. I have boundless energy, I am no longer depressed. The effect can apparently last for years. It was one of the most insane days of my life. I feel like I needed that experience so fucking bad. I saw my girl tonight and it was like after spending over a month with her together, seeing her for the first time again. And it's like that with everything: my guitar, the music I listen to, my family and friends, my goals. It completely changed my brain, and my life. I had to use it around 20 times in the past month for this to happen, but it is truly wonderful. It was extremely intense and ended up taking 5 hours for me to calm down (I didn't want to take a benzo). It has been just so overwhelming, but I really think it's what I need right now. I think it will really aid my recovery from opiates as well. The experience was one of the craziest of my whole entire life and I am presently glowing with positive light.

^^ Agreed, I've had some really beautiful and profound experiences on as little as 10mg.

A couple of times when I was making my own DMT I had some real nice crystals and tried snorting then, and believe it or not it worked for like 40 mins felt like I was on acid

Yeah I almost burned down a couple kitchens with naphtha while making Dmt, and water doesn't put out a naphtha fire lol

Extracting DMT is so easy it's not even funny. A child could do it. Personally I find it quite fun finding out how to maximize your yields/techniques. Just get the proper tools needed(good glassware aka seperatory funnel, flasks, etc)and in no time you can have an ounce of snow white DMT crystals in your hand.

DMT ~

Tolerance:
Many users report needing to wait an hour or so between attempts to be able to gain back tolerance or to achieve the same effects. However, many people have reported negative/uncomfortable experiences; if habitually using DMT over and over again. Latent psychological crises can come to the surface, be educate Yourself on psychedelic substances.

Dosage : A standard dose for smoked N,N-DMT is between 15-60 mg [breakthroughs are typically 35-65 mgs]. This is generally inhaled in two-three successive breaths until the user is unable (or unwilling) to take another toke of n,n-dmt smoke [this is uncommon on light doses].

15 mgs : a lot like a peak of a 200 mic acid trip. Rainbow auras around rays of light [star pattern effect]. Very surreal / real at the same time. Increase in visual equity / ability to focus. Extremely profound intuitive experiences and goosebump type phenomenon. A feeling of connection, satisfaction, overwhelming gratitude, and pleasant vibes. VERY attractive CEV [compared to any LSD cevs]. An under water like cerebral head high with a twist of a psilocybin body high attached to it. [Some newbies find this effect very uncomfortable, depending on set and setting] ~ Entity contact is rarely reported at this dose. [breakthroughs are not possible at this dosage] ~ Level 2

25 mgs :
this is where things get powerful and kind of uncomfortable. This is considered a true dmt trip, however this is not breakthrough. ~Visual field become distracting yet entertaining. Some people report distant entity contact, especially with ClosedEyeVisuals. Audio hallucinations become very apparent [this is like a 500 mic LSD trip]. CEV and OEV are extremely intense and profound. CEV are like watching the most detailed spontaneous animated color changing images / designs from every culture. Feeling of belonging; ability to focus / navigate thoughts. The features, symbolisms, and designs presented in the experience go along with One's thoughts / personal life in the most profound ways possible. "Loops" and "thought dwellings" can happen, due to dmt's self reflective psychological effects [this can be extremely beautiful and/or this can be extremely painful ]. OpenEyeVisuals are more enhanced type visuals along with meaningful synchronistic moments that seem to stick after effects wear off. ~ Insight to One's own lifestyles and behaviors. ~ Level 3 - 4

35 mgs : Sensory overload / input;
this is where things get extremelypowerful. Effects come on within the first 3-15 seconds. Most people that intend to breakthrough at this dose, sometimes refuse to continue smoking because the effects come on so quickly and/or were not ready for 'a breakthrough'. ~ Flower of Life fractal type visuals of any and every design/scale are presented, [OEV and CEV]. Loud / overwhelming ringing / auditory input. Profoundly vivid scenarios manifest Themselves within the self conscious matrix; unfolding personal identity and revelation. Entity contact is sometimes reported but not like 'breakthroughs'. This is always a life changing dose. Most can handle it quite well but this dose can scare people who have never taken a psychedelic drug before. ~ This dose is often reported as extremely thought provoking and sometimes even scary. Some people have reported breakthroughs at this dose, only due to smoking the n,n-dmt correctly/non wastefully. Most people do not breakthrough at this dose. There is typically a blending of both CEV and OEV. This can be a very intense experience for anyone. ~ Level 3 - 5

45 mgs : Near death type scenarios/experiences;
ego loss is often described along with profound astral projections. Divine intervention and profound memory lapses/recall. Most people report getting sling shot through a color changing wormhole while being guided by a mysterious, all knowing entity. some report nausea, depending on body contents. ~ Some people report visiting "god-central" or the control room of the universe. Angelic/demonic interaction is often encountered depending on set and setting. CEV seem to emerge the user further into the experience instead of keeping the eyes open. ~ Vivid landscape, real life scenarios, like flying over an ocean or being strapped onto a millennial falcon while flashing past, present, and future. Extreme emotional responses. Feeling of awakening for the first time ever from a deep sleep. The feeling of liberation and a state of understanding. [You are getting into strong-heavy entheogenic / sacramental experiences] ~ Level 4 -5 - Effects last 10 - 15 minutes

60 mgs : Breakthough "blast off" ~
Extreme sensory overload / input. Complete ego loss and dissolving of self. Eons of vast/open timeless vaulted spaces. Encountering other worlds / realms. Chrysanthemum cathedral / corridor type backgrounds; like staring at a rapidly changing, kaleidoscopic stained glass mandala. Unbelievable amounts of vibrancy of color manifested in countless ways. Entity interference and divine intervention is always common. "Synchronicity" becomes to apparent, that One gains a whole new perception on not just the word 'synchonicity' but the definition of life itself. ~ The quality of the experience becomes so deep and meaningful that explaining it is simply ineffable. After effects is the feeling of coming back into One's body from an Out of Body Experience. This is literally like seeing Your spirit self float back into Your physical body. THIS IS NOT A DRUG, DMT IS A LIFE TRANSFORMATIONAL TOOL.

Yeah I need that in my life :x

You sound like you know what you're doing help, where would you recommend I get said glass? Amazon or is there a place I can find such quality materials in a store front? Also what do you do for Lye? A few things I've read say I need to get red devil Lye from eBay, they also mention it's no longer sold and is closely monitored bc you also use it to make meth and disappear bodies >_> seems like a lot of heat right there lol
I got my glassware cheap on ebay. I was able to get a large seperatory funnel for cheap which made it possible to extract large amounts of DMT quickly. I suggest getting a vacuum filter as it makes things easier. There are dedicated sites for labware but finding a good seller with cheap ware on eBay is fairly easy. I personally got lye from Ace Hardware. This was years ago and I never had any problems.

Hope you're still doing just as well Satori, haven't seen you around in a bit!

I've taken to dmt dabs, seems to be the best method I've found short of making a machine which I haven't gotten around to yet.

Last night I did around 40mg, on the last hit I had a sudden sharp headache that lasted for 10-12 minutes. I had a couple of random spirit entities show up that acted quite concerned about it and wanted me to feel better. It was such a weird experience, it was like the weird headache cancelled most of the trip except for strange CEV entities that wanted me to feel better. I'm hoping I can avoid those headaches moving forward, I'm really enjoying dmt.

Also it seems odd that everyone is so focused on the breakthrough experiences. At lower doses this stuff is phenomenal too, imo.

I have never tried the machine either, it just seemed natural to use my recycler rig but without any water in it and carb cap it to get it all to vaporize for a fast hit. I also wait 30 seconds after the nail starts to glow for a low temp dab (lol) but that way I can smoke 50mg without feeling the need to cough whatsoever. Just that DMT flavour we all know and love. It's been working great, I really get there with 50 milligrams. It's nice that I was so used to dabbing hash oil, as I have dabbed hash oil very heavily at other times of my life.

I like lower doses too because I find you can still get the afterglow, but generally I like to hit 50mg. That is typically a sub-breakthrough dose (visionary, wild experience, extremely powerful) but I've had breakthroughs or what is very close to them on that dose. I mean breakthrough is such a subjective thing and I'm positive I had one that last time... I haven't smoked it since, shook me up for 6 hours afterwards. Loved it though!

I get the most out of high doses. Man isn't it rad how the entities really seem to want to help? I'm sorry that you experienced that by the way. Maybe the DMT was really hot or something? Oh I could soooo go for a 40mg dose right now, but I don't really need it and went through a gram when I was kicking.

Anyways, I am in the midst of a beautiful budding romance that has just been an unbelievable and lovely experience this summer. She's amazing. I relapsed a little with percocet but I would never use H again. The psychedelics, especially DMT, really helped me through the detox. I take the amount I'm scripted for chronic pain now, if it wasn't for that damn pharmacy... lol. But my habit is small and I don't really care, I'll get over it and I might need something for a little bit to ease back to homeostasis because I have been hitting post acute withdrawals hard and having extreme anxiety and panic attacks and even physical withdrawal symptoms again that are much worse on some days than others. I'm doing great though, I think so anyway. The withdrawal isn't holding me back, I find that I can meditate past the symptoms like restless legs and upper arm nerve fire. By this I mean simply focussing on my breathing, keeping myself occupied, and of course awareness is critical. It's nice to be able to deal with it and almost even a spiritual test of my strength. That's how I see it anyway, the withdrawal is of course much milder than when I was sniffing and starting to briefly shoot dope. Miserable life that was. It really sucked. Definitely on the right path and well, falling in love is just amazing. That's something that was missing in my life for a long time and she is a completely amazing and fascinating creature. So damn cute, I like her so much.

So yeah... happy happy happy! I haven't been around for a bit since I've been smoking my QP with a couple new stoner friends I made, and otherwise hanging out with my lady friend as much as we can manage (which is a lot right now). We are always up to really fun stuff, hiked the trails recently and saw a massive snake the other day that creeped up on us while we were making out on the boardwalk off the trails. It's just wonderful, I know I'm kind of ranting so I'll stop haha. It's just a really happy time of my life, and I haven't been on bluelight for a while since I've actually been really active since I quit using so much (hopefully I can get back down to no using at all as soon as possible, but it's not stopping me from being happy.) Hope you guys are doing well too.

Last edited: