• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

I've had bad and dysphoric experiences with low doses in the 50 mg range. It basically just feels like a 5 hr come up. I I found that I need a high enough dose to pass a threshold to have a true roll. Even 100mg isn't quit breaking that threshold though I get some good effects at 1100.

Ideally I take 100 then about 1 hr later about another 15mg. This produces a long lasting 3 or 4 hour peak and plateau with a full flood of good effects

Man, I really wanna sniff some. I sniffed about 250 5-me earlier. Just about enough to have me stimmed and trolling craigslist. For what I dunno, it's just pros and trannies anymore. I think 6-apb would make it even more likelier I would fuck a non passable tranny. ... buuuuut I want to do some. lol.

I'll prolly not do any. I just took 2 mg Etiz, downed a beer, and am hopeing this lil pinner joint puts me in the mood to watch cartoons. Fuck yeah for being able to legally (at least as far as the rest of the people in my state) smoke weed for the first time in five years. I even stepped on my joints toni9ght for a concert. Wasted the first one b/c it was wayyyy to compact to smoke. Walking out of the club like "you got a bowl I got some green" and a dude motion me over. Turned out we have the same name. He saved my ass. One of my fave metal bands and I was really looking forward to smoking. I gave him my green and he got me high off his bowl. Twas nice.

This stuff makes me wank like no others drug... but at a too high level.
It's strange that i's stoning and at the same time it give a trailing amphetamine high like..
I feel like it has too much impact on serotonin and not enough on other neurotransmitter...

Last edited:
stuff is interesting but its disappeared off every US market..including the DNM (no im not asking for sources just point out a fact).

..unless im missing somethin

I have quite little experience with empathogens, 4 rolls. But a couple weeks ago I decided to order me some 6 APB, tried 70 mg (just to get a feel for it) 2 weeks ago but I didn't really feel anything, that's when I realised it must've been succinate.
For tonight I have prepared 140mg, I guess this is an OK starting dosage? Anything I should know beforehand? I know the come up can be quite uncomfortable.. But I'm really looking forward to it nonetheless :)

I have quite little experience with empathogens, 4 rolls. But a couple weeks ago I decided to order me some 6 APB, tried 70 mg (just to get a feel for it) 2 weeks ago but I didn't really feel anything, that's when I realised it must've been succinate.
For tonight I have prepared 140mg, I guess this is an OK starting dosage? Anything I should know beforehand? I know the come up can be quite uncomfortable.. But I'm really looking forward to it nonetheless :)

IME, 150mg is where it's at. 6-apb is one of those substances where you have to achieve a 'breakthrough' dose to appreciate it - anything less than that is disappointing. I've never felt the come up to be uncomfortable in the slightest but I suppose it depends upon your setting. It can be quite overwhelming, but you need to be able to relax into it. I personally would prefer 6-apb over modern MehDMA any day of the week.

Proper MDMA is superior, but only by a margin...

The come up is very smooth for me. What is slightly annoying is at about the 10 hour mark, I feel just stimulated but nothing else and I am wanting to sleep at that point but it is a few more hours before that can happen. My experience is with HCl.

The come up is very smooth for me. What is slightly annoying is at about the 10 hour mark, I feel just stimulated but nothing else and I am wanting to sleep at that point but it is a few more hours before that can happen. My experience is with HCl.

That's strange because I've always found it quite sedating and have no problem sleeping after 6 or 8 hours. Beautiful stuff, I really fuckin miss it...

I actually didn't feel that much, I partied really hard tho, but most of the effects were physical, with a very slight headspace. It was a killer party anyway, had soo much fun.

Next time I will try 200mg, not being able to pee kind of sucked as I drank liters of water :D, maybe I have a weak batch or something.

If I didn't roll hard, should I still wait a couple of months before trying it again?

HCL I think, though I can't be certain. Was always a very light tan coloured very fine powder, if that's anything to go by...

OK thanks. What I have is sold as the succinate. It looks exactly like what you have described. And a strong smell. I was thinking of maybe taking 150 to 170mg. I want strong effects hopefully this dose will do.
If I may ask when was your last research with 6-apb?

Personally I have taken up to 180mg of 6-APB and while it was quite pleasurable and fun, it didn't hold a candle to proper MDMA MDA or even methylone or several other cathinones, or 4-FA even. For me, 6-APB never gets chatty, it never gets lovey, it's just an intense body high, heavy nystagmus, and a heavy/lazy feeling. And it feels quite taxing, too. I found 5-MAPB more MDMA-like although it's not as good either, but it feels lighter and less intoxicating/more sociable.

Personally I have taken up to 180mg of 6-APB and while it was quite pleasurable and fun, it didn't hold a candle to proper MDMA MDA or even methylone or several other cathinones, or 4-FA even. For me, 6-APB never gets chatty, it never gets lovey, it's just an intense body high, heavy nystagmus, and a heavy/lazy feeling. And it feels quite taxing, too. I found 5-MAPB more MDMA-like although it's not as good either, but it feels lighter and less intoxicating/more sociable.

That's interesting. So many different opinions on this chemical. Proper mdma/mda doesn't do much for me any more. Only back in the 90s and early 2000s did I really enjoy mdma. I think I'll at least try 6-apb and see what it's like. Those first experiences always seem to be nice. Just don't won't to under dose. Would be nice if people would post which salt and what mg they were dosing for more accurate information.

You're right, I wouldn't class 6-apb as sociable at all. But it's perfect for getting mashed on your own...