• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

You need to research your drugs, more @abc1986.

It's basic and common knowledge that redosing psychedelics after 1.5-2hrs is a waste as instant tolerance sets in. You were still dosing more 4-ho-mipt at T+4hrs, which is a total waste.

Also, Phenibut takes 3+ hrs to fully kick in, which is again pretty common knowledge. It's not like a benzo that you can take and expect to be asleep in an hour from.

Not a total waste. Not in my one experience doing it anyway. After the last redoses the experience did get stronger. I know about the very fast tolerance, but apparently from that experience I learned that while I may not be getting the most out of it, it will strengthen the trip in that moment. Because I know about the fast tolerance, I also know better than to think that because I took 40mg 4-ho-mipt in one night I'm good to take that dose all at once.

I have lots of experience with phenibut and have read about it and for me personally it starts kicking in faster than most people. Go figure. Again, 45-60min to start feeling it. 90min before max effects at therapeutic doses. Neither benzos nor phenibut knock me out as in make me sleepy, but they help with with residual stimulation and racing thoughts. If I want sleep, I'll take an old school allergy pill at the same time I start to feel its effects.

. If I want sleep, I'll take an old school allergy pill at the same time I start to feel its effects.

Lol, I did this once. After an acid trip with a comedown that just lingered on a on, I wanted sleep and had no benzos at hand. I ended up taking about 200 mg of Dimenhydrinate. Not exactly an anti-allergic, but at least also an anti-histaminic. Fell asleep shortly after.

I have some 4-ho-mipt on the way. How does it compare to Psilocybin and Metocin (4-ho-met)? I love mushrooms and enjoy Metocin. But, although Metocin produced spectacular visuals (almost like a mild DMT trip at times) I find the headspace too neutral and lacking. Great mixer with other psychs and dissos though. From what I have read 4-ho-mipt has more true psychedelic potential, do you folks find this to be the case?

Also how does this one combine with dissociatives? I have seen a few glowing reports but what is the general consensus?

Any advice, recommendations or cautions on dosage, ROA, combos etc also appreciated. I know there is info out there (and I am reading it) but I like to hear the nice qualitative comments :)

Thanks in advance folks!

Last edited:
For me 4-ho-mipt is pretty mild in the visuals even when I take it in high doses. But can get really heavy in the mindfuck and introspection... uncomfortably so to me at times. Which is why I have 4-ho-met on the way which I hope is just kinda more recreational and just fun.

I wanna chat a little about my last trip a couple of nights ago.

3 days prior to this trip I had done a 9mg 5-meo-mipt "trip". Trip in quotations because it's more of a trippy roll to me at that dose.

So my tolerance was pretty high and I redosed multiple times 45-90 minutes after the initial dose. So the doses are going to be stupid high looking w/out any context. It was still a pretty strong trip but it wasn't nearly as strong as one might think if looking at dose alone.

Initial Dosing:
-12mg 5-meo-mipt
-10mg 4-ho-mipt
Later:
-4mg 5-meo 60min The redose took the 5-meo out of rolling mode and killed the possibility of a flip and added stimmy psychedelic body euphoria and power and made visuals brighter and shimmer more instead.
-multiple 10mg lines 4-ho railed 45min to 90min up to a total 60 more mg 4-ho-mipt

You might call this a waste of material but quite frankly I'm glad the 4-ho-mipt is gone. It's not the chem I want or need in my life atm after this trip and am happy to retire it for a time, but I do think I made some insights and peace from this trip despite it's unpleasantness at the time. Not as in a bad awful scary trip, just like kind of wishing I'd maybe just had a couple to few drinks and walked the dog instead... But ultimately, I think it was for the better that I tripped. I was tripping... but this trip helped ground me ironically I think.

The first 90 minutes were really rolly thx to the 5-meo. Strong tactile euphoria and a lot of stim. I didn't have first alerts until as much as 30 minutes into it which is unusual and didn't really feel it hard until 45 minutes in. Still not much trip by the that point.

For much of the trip, I was listening to Tool and Puscifer songs watching music vids and watching videos of Maynard Keenan on Joe Rogan's podcast and his vids about his winery. My thoughts took me to the rock star life which to me now doesn't at all seem that far removed from many normal middle class people's live. At least it seem much far less removed than say that of someone living in poverty in a 3rd world country and some things in his life and experience became incredibly relatable.

I was just kinda sitting there tripping balls thinking I hardly care that I'm tripping hard right now.... I listened to the song lateralus and some other powerful sounding trippy songs and I'm like sure I feel the music through my veins and the energy coursing through my body is intense and my mind is being blown by the lyrical content but I'm like... so what I don't even care..... So I stopped doing the typical tripping stuff and just started watching and doing more normal stuff. Despite my balance being thrown off my morphing breathing walls and every straight line bending and curving and seeing things not there in the corners of my eyes like a trash can looking like an alien for a split second for example, I just kinda walked around the house, played with my dogs, had a snack, a couple of drinks and hardly cared I was tripping or my brain was coming up with really weird thoughts and that things 'felt' super profound and weird.

Like I just wanted to do basic stuff and just be grounded, not b/c I was losing touch or felt disturbed about my mind going crazy weird places but just because I could hardly care about that. Sure, the paintings in the house were doing fantastic wonderful strange things and I could feel and breathe in the mood and visuals of these paintings... but I could hardly make myself care. I wasn't like depressed or having feelings that life and everything was a cosmic joke or anything, I was just kinda 'meh... whatevs'.

So back to vids of Maynard Keenan and his winery. Here is a guy who truly lived the rock star life, tripped crazy hard who knows how many times and had so much money and women and everything so many of us imagine would make us happy. While I can't relate to that extent of course, being raised middle class white and all that kind of thing I would say my upbringing is privileged in many ways and that there is a disconnection between true values and what's 'sold' as valuable so I had a strong interest in what Maynard did with his life now. And I watched videos about his winery and talking about being reconnected to Earth and nature and how we have become disconnected and kind of the false idols we chase instead of finding what actually means something and what's truly valuable.

Also in his podcast with Joe Rogan about the song Lateralus, he talked about the Fibanachi(sp?) sequence and he was just talking about how it was almost a joke kind of thing. Like it was just so utterly obvious to him and he was sticking his finger out at it and being like "so what?" and kept trying to move Joe Rogan to other things to talk about that might seem more mundane but were more important to Maynard in the interview. Like his point in the making the song was to say "It's here! So what!?". At least that's how he felt in that particular podcast.

I'm taking a break from the more mind-bending psychedelics to focus on grounding and what my core values are. However, I do not regret this stint with 4-ho-mipt.

I do look forward to combining a sub 8mg 5-meo-mipt with 10mg 4-ho-met whenever the met arrives! I think it could be a fun recreational flip! :D And I might just enjoy doing more normal stuff like I usually do on a night off than doing any trip prep or activities when I try it. I just really don't want any deep headspace or mindfuck for now, I've had enough of that for a while. I combined 5-meo-mipt and 4-ho-mipt like to this to make a flip before successfully.

I also wanna try maybe 4-6mg of 5-meo-mipt with a cathinone whenever I can get my hands on one. Dosing will start conservatively w/ the combo of course.

Well I've decided to trip on this one tommorow evening and I'm really excited. Haven't had this one in about seven years ago but back then id tripped on it probably 5-8 times not really sure. Only took it in a pretty modest dose range like 15-25mgs or so and I'll be doing the same thing this time.
Wow, I can’t believe how close this is to my experience with miprocin.

I also haven’t taken 4-HO-MiPT in almost 7 years. I’ve tripped on it 9 times, with doses ranging from 14 mg at a concert to 25 mg at home and walking in nature.

Seems that 17-20 mg of the fumarate is my personal “sweet spot.” I must have lucked out with the batch I received, it certainly doesn’t seem weak!
Over 20 mg and it seems like I’m at risk for a back-of-the-head headache, which is somewhat common after a psychedelic trip for me.

I haven’t tripped on anything except acid since 2014, and no acid since Bicycle Day last year.

Back to my 17-20 mg “sweet spot.” From this dose range I can expect pastel colored visual distortions which are quite heavy with tracers. And the trip is quite jovial and recreational. One of my favorite trips with it, I went with my wife to a cupcake shop and had a “full tea” lunch. We are in the US, and this is more of an English thing. Felt like I was at the Alice in Wonderland tea party :)

I find the residual stimulation last a long while
at least 10 hours before sleep.
Just tried this for my first time and I also was surprised at residuals. at hour 6 i was still buzzing and even at hour ten i was not completely baseline, though at that point cannabinoids had been introduced into my system. I suppose i was expecting more of a 4-ho-dipt trip but i felt like it was a less visual warmer psilcin that actually lasted a little bit longer than had I eaten mushrooms.

Just tried this for my first time and I also was surprised at residuals. at hour 6 i was still buzzing and even at hour ten i was not completely baseline, though at that point cannabinoids had been introduced into my system. I suppose i was expecting more of a 4-ho-dipt trip but i felt like it was a less visual warmer psilcin that actually lasted a little bit longer than had I eaten mushrooms.

That sounds right to me. 4-HO-DiPT is kind of unique for me but if you still want something more alike it I would recommend trying another non-methyl tryptamine such as 4-HO-DET or 4-HO-DPT.

As for statement, I hate Psycybine containing shroom's and their truffle's.

4-HO-MIPT was an great improvement, but my recent experiment is with 4-HO-MET. They are equal, dosage wise 20 mg 4-HO-MET is about 20 mg 4-HO-MIPT. equal but different. Music appreciation beyond the roof

but with 4-HO-MET i some sort of experience a lessening on the visual appartement. But it does seem to be giving tracer's.

They are alike but different. A low dose combo might be interesting equal parts of both 10 mg. That would go great with any Lysergic's but that is just me. I like that combo.

Last edited:
I can hardly find the time to trip anymore, but I came very close to dosing miprocin before a hike this Sunday. Decided on a 16 mg dosage, put batteries in my scale, got my jar out to warm up to room temp...came back in 15 minutes to realize it was the wrong jar! Decided not to trip which is just as well...ended up going on the hike with my daughters instead. Little heathens are the reason I can’t come up with the time to trip LOL

I can hardly find the time to trip anymore, but I came very close to dosing miprocin before a hike this Sunday. Decided on a 16 mg dosage, put batteries in my scale, got my jar out to warm up to room temp...came back in 15 minutes to realize it was the wrong jar! Decided not to trip which is just as well...ended up going on the hike with my daughters instead. Little heathens are the reason I can’t come up with the time to trip LOL
A hike with your daughter vs tripping.

You had the better experience, I assure you.

Little heathens are the reason I can’t come up with the time to trip LOL
I'm in the same boat, and I'm sure it's the case for a lot of people here. Kids are a trip anyway, even if not the trip we might want at the moment. If nothing else (and there is much else), they force me to examine my belief that I "need" to trip to be myself. Ouch. Those little heathens sure force me to look in the mirror from time to time (like every day).

Back on topic, I think I've read others mention that 4-aco-mipt (which is one of my favorite chemicals) is even more stimulatory than 4-ho-mipt, which is interesting because I don't find 4-aco-mipt to be excessively stimulatory. Then again, if I trip in the evening I'll almost always take a half-dose of a benzo before bed, so maybe that's why it hasn't bothered me...

I miss my little heathen's for over a year now. Somehow they bypassed the law (they being social workers/ mediator's/ Police. While the law is very clear: only a judge can separate kid's from there parent(s). And only in extreme cases like neglect ion, sexual abuse/ physical/ mental abuse.A n advocate confirmed this to me the situation as it is. Its just plain wrong.

But it is as it is and despite the damage they are doing to my kid's, As stated in the Rights of the Kid's which puts emphasis on contact with both parent's for their well being. For me its the grief of missing them that its causing me painful moment's.

And why i have loads of time to trip. Not a very good reason, but psychedelics do seem to have healing powers as they helped me process the whole situation. On my own. As after many effort I gave up on finding proper help for an unproper situation.

Back to the topic I find them all kinda sedating/ stoning. 4-HO-MIPT and MET. But sleep fine after LSD to. They seem very stress relieving to me.

Its during my sober and former drinking period my sleep went to shit. Also caused by the Epilepsy I developed about a year ago, stress and Levetiracetam.

Curious about 4-ACO-DET to. On paper it seems more akin to stimulation. But it also mention's a body high.

The same site doesn't mention these effect for 4-HO-MIPT.

That sounds right to me. 4-HO-DiPT is kind of unique for me but if you still want something more alike it I would recommend trying another non-methyl tryptamine such as 4-HO-DET or 4-HO-DPT.
Interesting... What would you say is the differnce between methylated and non methylated trips?

Interesting... What would you say is the differnce between methylated and non methylated trips?

It's easier to recommend than it is to explicitly describe and obviously every individual molecule even within the same group is still unique, but in my experience methyl tryptamines are more likely to have a bubbly euphoric energy, expansive thoughts, deep glowing neon colors, and a greater density of geometric imagery, while non-methyl tryptamines are more likely to feel altered but grounded, to have a more narcotic high, to have colors that are subtler and give off a more mysterious vibe, and to have a greater density of complex visionary hallucinations. A simple measure of comparison for me is that methyl tryptamines are more likely to be composed of the qualities that LSD has that it shares with psilocin while non-methyl tryptamines are more likely to be composed of the qualities that LSD has that it doesn't share with psilocin.

Crystal clear explanation. Im impressed.

When we talk about methylated, you mean at least one methyl in the nitrogen moiety, right? Like 5-meo-mipt. And non methylated would be like 5-meo-dalt, rigth?

And then, DMT would be like a double methylated beast, therefore its uniqueness? same for 5-meo-dmt and 4-ho-dmt, for example...

Super interesting ideas... I will meditate about that. Any other could expand on this SAR especulations?

Crystal clear explanation. Im impressed.

When we talk about methylated, you mean at least one methyl in the nitrogen moiety, right? Like 5-meo-mipt. And non methylated would be like 5-meo-dalt, rigth?

I appreciate it, and I'm glad it was clear. :)

And yeah, that's right.

And then, DMT would be like a double methylated beast, therefore its uniqueness? same for 5-meo-dmt and 4-ho-dmt, for example...

I have a few different ideas related to this, but I'll try to keep it concise.

I've come to think that one aspect of tryptamine SAR actually is that you can approximate some of their effects by considering both tail substitutions separately in this same sort of way describe above and then simply adding them together to produce the final result. For reasons I'll get back to shortly, let's stick with 4-substituted tryptamines first of all. Even though psilocin, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MPT, and 4-HO-MiPT all produce somewhat similar headspaces and colorful geometric imagery for me, in general the headspace of psilocin is most purely psychedelic and the visuals are most densely geometric of them, and of course, psilocin is the most likely of all to have the kind of effects that LSD has that it shares with psilocin. If you take a step out to 4-HO-MET, for myself and seemingly a lot of people the experience is still relatively similar to psilocin overall, although I definitely do feel and have heard others describe that it's at least a little bit more LSD-like than psilocin is too, and for me at least, that has to do with the fact that its geometry is a bit less dense but more filled with realistic but cartoony visionary imagery than what I get from psilocin and its color scheme is just a little less natural and more alien, and it has a still deep but somewhat more lucid and straightforwardly rewarding headspace, which seems to be a commonly given reason for why it's so popular too.

Continuing to 4-HO-MPT, people take and talk about this one much less frequently than the former, but in my personal experience and agreeing with at least a significant number of the experiences of other people I've known to take it and discussed it with, the experience is still relatively psilocin-like especially at lower dosages, and its visuals are somewhat similar to 4-HO-MET except with not necessarily as bright or dense of colorful geometry, but still a decent amount of that although with a cooler color scheme, and often with a more satisfying amount of complex and still somewhat cartoony but for me at least a bit more 3D imagery, and at higher dosages the experience starts to become resoundingly LSD-like for me in its headspace, body high, and what the visions are doing, in some ways more superficially exactly than any other tryptamine, and the body high has actually been strong enough to bring me to orgasm before. Finally, with 4-HO-MiPT, which I personally consider to seem like it counts as a "bulkier" tryptamine in this relationship (meaning that the isopropyl counts as going beyond the propyl similarly to how propyl counts as going beyond the ethyl which is beyond methyl), the visuals are still very geometric and colorful in a somewhat psilocin-like way but are the darkest and least dense of all of these four for me, with a mysterious style I've multiple times described and seen described as "Gothic" or "alien" in nature, but the amount of still more cartoony visionary imagery can get quite high to the point that sometimes the geometry starts disappearing into a more panoramic realistic visionary scenery in a way that can definitely be directly compared to LSD for me, and the headspace can get deep at higher dosages but is particularly recreational and fun for me at lower dosages in a way that also feels rather LSD-like, particularly sexy and easy to handle for being something still potentially challenging like it is.

Before continuing, there's a relationship here which I personally feel is important to note. For several years I spent most of my free time thinking about practically nothing other than tryptamine SAR, and I became relatively confident of two different things: first, that even though lysergamides do have some distinctions from simpler tryptamines in general for me that change the way I think about them as drugs as a whole, at least an important aspect of the standard psychedelic effect of the lysergamides can be considered to fall within the same structure-activity relationships as these same aspects of the simpler tryptamines, and second, that within the realm of the general indole psychedelic SAR, there's something of note about the distinction between superficial comparisons and functional comparisons. What I mean to say is, it's true that I feel that an easier measurement to use is to think that methyls are more likely to produce the effects that LSD shares with psilocin and that non-methyls are (sequentially increasingly) more likely to produce the effects LSD doesn't share with psilocin, but I only use these benchmarks (or, maybe LSD specifically more so than psilocin) because it makes it easier for a wider audience to relate to and understand, but I still only consider them (and particularly LSD) to be just "another part of the puzzle" and to not represent the complete end points, and to share distinct relationships with the other indole psychedelics that can be separated into categories like superficial and functional. For example, take a look at the image below.

This image, as it is labeled, shows a progression starting at 4-HO-MPT, reducing to MPT, and then taking two steps to reach LSA and then LSD, through their intermediary agroclavine, which is a natural ergot alkaloid also found in sources like morning glory and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds to a lesser extent than LSA which appears to have psychedelic-like effects in animal tests. I wanted to show this comparison specifically because, as I mentioned in my 4-substituted methyl tryptamine comparisons above, 4-HO-MPT is actually the one of them that seems the most superficially similar of all four of those to LSD to me, especially at higher dosages, even though 4-HO-MiPT, while less superficially similar to LSD, is arguably functionally closer to it in some notable ways, and this seems significant because as you can see in the above picture, you can actually reach the lysergamide structural base and LSD itself by beginning with MPT and creating a conformationally constrained analogue of it to then start further growing the tail beyond the end of the terminal carbon of the propyl with, but if you were to instead replace the propyl of the MPT base to make it an isopropyl and the MiPT base instead, then the structure would no longer be entirely contained within the lysergamide structural base or LSD. On the other hand, if you take a look at the following picture, you can see how the isopropyl, on 4-HO-MiPT, has a superficial relationship with the ethyl, on 4-HO-MET in both the two right images, because the ethyl can swing freely in either direction, while the isopropyl is locked into both.

To me, this seems like an important detail because even though, as I said before, the isopropyl seems to me to act functionally as a "bulkier" substitution than the propyl which is more so than the ethyl which is more so than the methyl, at the same time, I find the isopropyl tryptamines to generally seem to have some distinct superficial similarities to the ethyl tryptamines I can reasonably relate them to, and sometimes bleeding a little bit more into some functional overlaps too even though I find the "bulkiness" to seem a little more relevant overall. Seemingly correspondingly, like 4-HO-MiPT is in some ways functionally more alike LSD than 4-HO-MPT for me, I find 4-HO-MiPT often superficially more alike 4-HO-MET, and that actually combines with the greater LSD-like functionality quite nicely to make something both familiar and unique as well as quite fun and potentially also deep, and I'm not surprised that it's a rather popular one. In a return to my post from earlier, this is then part of why I suggested not just non-methyl tryptamines in general but specifically 4-HO-DET and 4-HO-DPT too as a potential 4-HO-DiPT-like experience, because, also in line with what I've been saying, I also generally find 4-HO-DiPT to feel functionally somewhat more alike 4-HO-DPT, but superficially more alike 4-HO-DET.

A final note I'll make about this here is that because LSD fits into the pattern and is not an endpoint, if you're willing to continue thinking about properties as "even more LSD-like than LSD" in a sense, or that is to say, like something that is more likely to produce a greater ratio of the effects that LSD doesn't share with psilocin to the ones that it does than even LSD does, then you can use that to extrapolate beyond the methyl tryptamines and, at least as it seems to me, understand more readily how something like 4-HO-DiPT can actually be particularly superficially distinct from LSD, because its two isopropyls make it about as different as the simple alkyl substitutions can get from the tryptamine base of LSD's lysergamide structural base, yet still specifically capitalize on the sort of effects that make LSD stand out from psilocin to a similar or even greater relative degree, because in terms of at least one aspect of their functionality that encapsulates that similarity, it's not about the superficial similarities that draw to together some of the other effects of more structurally similar molecules, but rather more just about the degree of molecular bulk on the tryptamine tail that seems to remove it from the effects of that most basic DMT structure in a somewhat generally relatable way, thus allowing things like LSD and 4-HO-DiPT to compare in that way despite representing two rather distinct trajectories of increasing tryptamine tail bulk. Another example of this with less distinct molecules that actually helped me to form this view is the relationship between 4-HO-MPT and 4-HO-DET; as I said before, the former I find quite superficially relatable to LSD and functionally rather similar at times too, while 4-HO-DET definitely can be functionally compared to LSD at times for me too and I've known others to agree with that, but superficially it is quite distinct from LSD for me, having a very unique style that is instead far more superficially relatable to other ethyl tryptamines that I've used, as well as ETH-LAD which of course follows the same structure-activity relationships, being relatable to EPT in the same way that LSD is to MPT.

As for DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, those are things I really attempted to add to my conception of the relationships more so later on because almost all of my early experimentation was done with 4-substituted tryptamines, but after I eventually started to gain more experience with base and 5-substituted tryptamines (although still not 5-MeO-DMT specifically, for the record), I expanded my ideas about the tryptamine SAR as a whole more thoroughly. There are some relatively common subclass differences for me, such as for instance pretty much all base tryptamines seem to share some of DMT's propensity to make me sit down and feel sort of hypnotized but surprisingly lucid for the experience in comparison to how the 4-substituted tryptamines seem more likely to give me more of an anxious energy to wander around and become increasingly disorganized during their peaks with, and 5-substituted tryptamines I have less experience with but so far they often seem kind of in between these two groups in this way, and all three groups have certain distinct superficial more broad differences from one another in terms of their visual effects and general positive or negative bodily feelings and such, but despite all of this, I have so far found them to seem like they are bound by similar relationships based on their tail structures as the corresponding 4-substituted tryptamines are. For example, while both DMT and DPT are strong enough to produce very powerful both geometric and visionary imagery for me, it's undeniable to me that DMT's style begins with extreme geometry of a brightly colored and more natural style which has the visions embedded within it, while DPT's style for me begins with the visions already running strong and intertwining the darkly shaded and mysterious, sometimes seductive and sometimes spooky colors and geometries into themselves, and the headspace and high feel maybe stronger and more lucid than but still relatable to the headspace and high of something like psilocin, in comparison at the least to DPT, which to me has felt almost blissfully calm and pleasantly dissociating. Similarly, MPT reminds me the most superficially of LSD of them all, while MiPT still seems like it might be a bit more functionally similar, and EPT reminds me the most superficially of ETH-LAD, although I feel so far like DPT may overlap more with its functionality too, though that's a relationship I still feel I need to explore more and look forward to doing so.

Super interesting ideas... I will meditate about that. Any other could expand on this SAR especulations?

See the above lol. And I'm happy you think so. :) It's always been a fascinating topic of discussion and contemplation for me.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to get into it, and it would mostly be repeating similar information anyway except with less perspective for this particular subclass, but so far I found this to hold up with specific 5-substituted tryptamines I've used too - for instance, 5-MeO-MiPT and 5-MeO-DiPT can definitely both be related to psilocin and LSD in different ways, but for me, 5-MeO-MiPT more so to psilocin and 5-MeO-DiPT more so to LSD, with the 5-MeO-DiPT having a more intense narcotic euphoria, mysterious vibe, and visionary imagery compared to the 5-MeO-MiPT having a bit more of a familiar tryptamine psychedelic vibe with denser geometries and more natural color tones, although the colors themselves were actually kind of similar between 5-MeO-MiPT and 5-MeO-DiPT for me.

So Kaleida, do you think that non methyl 4-sub tryptamines (or 4-ho-mipt specifically) to be more similar to LSD thank to mushrooms?

I only have a handful of trips on mushroom and 4-aco-dmt, a few more (10) on miprocin, and about 60 on lsd.

I do seem to find a lot of similarities with miprocin and acid. More in common than 4acodmt or mushrooms have with acid.

Miprocin kinda seems like “acid-lite” in broad terms. Similar effects but shorter lasting.

Having just dosed 17 mg after a 7 year break, I must say that 4-ho-mipt is a keeper